Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DHS 08 blade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jdzhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdzhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2012 at 7:22pm
I am still looking for the DHS 08 blade, made before 1990. Anyone has it and will to sell it let me know. 
Sponsored Links

tompy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tompy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2010 at 8:22am
I,m convinced it also has to do with the aging of wood. After the blade is ready this aging does not stop. Drying of wood is more then just drying.
Good chance that Yogi Bears ebenholz will develop similar properties if he stick's with it for twenty-five years.

Edited by tompy - 07/08/2010 at 8:23am
whirlwind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whirlwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2010 at 6:42am
older versions are way better!
i have 032 1970s edition. i remember the days when joey paraguya used to play with 08,he was one of the best! said blade was reccomended by my friend manong ching. Smile
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 8:12pm
hmmm its not the same with my coach's blade because the one he has is dark colored and the handle is like the old flared blades of dhs flattened oblong
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
pokerpete View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokerpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Thot Thot wrote:

Another version of the blade, but cheaper:
http://www.fareastsports.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=390&productname=

yes thats the one i have...... its just like new..... ill sell it for $10 + small shipping fee

Blade:Stiga Sense 7.6/ Timo ZLC

FH: Tenergy 05FX

BH: Tibhar Q5 Sound

Thot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 5:01pm
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by pokerpete pokerpete wrote:

i have one of those blades!! super heavy and rock solid...... ill sell it to you if you want.... really cheap!

is it shakehand what's your price?
jdzhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdzhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 4:45pm
pokerpete, I am interested in buying it. Let me know how much you sell it for. Is it in good shape?
pokerpete View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokerpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 1:24pm
i have one of those blades!! super heavy and rock solid...... ill sell it to you if you want.... really cheap!

Blade:Stiga Sense 7.6/ Timo ZLC

FH: Tenergy 05FX

BH: Tibhar Q5 Sound

Thot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 12:53pm
You can buy one here:
http://www.fareastsports.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=736&productname=

But I doubt that it'll be the same as the national version.

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 10:34am
man ive tried my coach's blade (dhs 08) with a skyline 3 neo and andro plasma attached it was the best blade i have tried. his blade is already 25 yrs old and yet it plays much better than any other blade i have tried. compared to my ebenholz 7 (thanks anton) it was way, way better! my shots were more solid and the control and feeling were incredible. at higher speeds you do not lose the touch and feeling compared to carbon blades. i have the tendency to make the ball hit the net if im using a chinese rubber in the forehand sometimes with the dhs 08 its not that frequent.. how i wish i have this blade, his was not the commercial one but the national version given only to players in china. his blade was given to him by the coach of cai zenhua...
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic