Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

All sold: Photino, TBS, Thor's, Blitz, Tenergy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All sold: Photino, TBS, Thor's, Blitz, Tenergy
    Posted: 01/10/2011 at 6:02am
Dear all,

I would like to sell some things (economy shipping included (about 10-14 working days to the US), priority shipping is plus 10 USD (less than 7 working days to the US), I'm from Switzerland so shipping takes more time and is comparably expensive):

-Stiga Calibra LT, Black, Maximum, new (in package): 40 USD (sold)

-BTY Photino ST, 88 (+-1) gr: 100 USD (sold)
The blade has been used for less than 10 hours and is practically new (no dings or anything)

-BTY TBS ST, 93 (+-1) gr: 50 USD (sold)
The blade has been used for less than 5 hours and is practically new. The surface wood however is a bit thinner towards the top (see picture), but has normal thickness on the "sweet spot". I do not think that this imperfection has a notable effect on the characteristics.

-Palio Thor's, Black, Maximum, 3x new (in package) plus 1x practically new (less than 5 hours of use), cut to a MJ
-Palio Blit'z, Red, Maximum, 1x new (in package) plus 1x practically new (less than 5 hours of use)
I would prefer to sell these 6 rubbers together for 100 USD in total (sold)

-Xiom Vega Pro, Black, Maximum (cut to a MJ) and Xiom Vega Europe, Red, Maximum (cut a bit smaller than the head of the MJ): 30 25 USD in total (sold)

-2x BTY Tenergy 05, Black, Maximum
One sheet is practically new (about two hours of use or so, sorry for the incomplete picture of the surface, I had to crop it to get it below 200 kB) but has some "glue mess" on the sponge (see picture), I assume that one can take it off. The topsheet of the other has a fracture on the left side and has been used for maybe 20 hours (see picture). 50 USD in total (sold)

Edited by High_Arc - 01/18/2011 at 3:42pm
Sponsored Links

Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2011 at 9:14am
Wish I were in USA to get my hand on that Photino Cry I will not forgive the buyer Cry Cry Cry
Why don't you come to visit Egypt High_Arc LOL
Good luck man and God help me to forget it soon  
Blade: Timo Boll ZLF ST
My Feedback

liang1983 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liang1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2011 at 9:42am
nice Photino =]
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2011 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Pioneer Pioneer wrote:

Wish I were in USA to get my hand on that Photino Cry I will not forgive the buyer Cry Cry Cry

I don't think he is in the USA. Notice that he says - 10-14 days to USA. I recall he is in Europe. He will hopefully comment on this shortly.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2011 at 11:59am
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

I don't think he is in the USA. Notice that he says - 10-14 days to USA. I recall he is in Europe. He will hopefully comment on this shortly.

I replied via PM to Pioneer and added a sentence somewhere in the initial post.

But it probably makes sense to repeat it here:

Shipping is done from Switzerland. For most countries within Europe (which however does not inclue Egypt :), shipping is both faster and cheaper. I simply assumed that most people in this forum are from the US.
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2011 at 12:54pm
There has already been a lot of interest in particular in the TBS and the Photino. I have not sold any item by now but promised some of them to members of this forum and changed the status accordingly.

Unfortunately I have deleted my whole inbox (instead of the selected messages). I hope that I did not forget to reply to some messages.

Still to have:

-The Xiom rubbers Vega Pro (black, max, used for maybe 20 hours (but don't know exactly) and the Vega Europe (red, max, used for maybe four hours, but cut a bit smaller than the head of a tbs). I sell them together for 25 USD (shipping included).

-The Stiga Calibra LT rubber (black, max, new) for 40 USD
bestpong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bestpong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2011 at 3:37pm
Just sent you PM about the Vega Pro and Europe rubbers. 
rookies View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2011 at 5:38pm
Where is the Photino hunter, jt99sf?LOL
Timo Boll Spirit

FH: Hurricane 3 Neo

BH: Coppa X1 Turbo

My Feedback
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2011 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by rookies rookies wrote:

I have a row with him over his 03 deathly hallows LOL LOL LOL
My Feedback

Carbon TT View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carbon TT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2011 at 11:31pm
When will you know if the Photino is sold for sure? You should change the wording of "already promised" to "sale pending". Already promised sounds like your saying you told someone you would sell it to them even though you posted it to the general public.
Primorac Carbon
MX-P | EL-P
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 12:36am
should be first come first serve in all fairness Wink
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 3:02am
Originally posted by Carbon TT Carbon TT wrote:

When will you know if the Photino is sold for sure? You should change the wording of "already promised" to "sale pending". Already promised sounds like your saying you told someone you would sell it to them even though you posted it to the general public.

I will know at the latest today evening (local time in Switzerland) I assume, and I will update the post correspondingly.

I changed the wording of "already promised" to "sale pending" as you suggested.
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 3:11am
Originally posted by mon22 mon22 wrote:

should be first come first serve in all fairness Wink

Agree (and I try to do it that way),
but how long would you wait for "final response" (or payment) when there are many people interested. More than a day (24 hours)?
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 4:29am
If the Photino sale doesnt go trough, I want it. 100%
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
elmo51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 5:03am
i already emailed that i want it to 100% :)
set up: Donic WSC

fh Cornileau target Pro GT H47

bh VS401 2,1

second set ups :

WSC

FH tenergy 05

BH Blitz

Testing

Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 5:56am
Well ur to late, I posted it in here first LOL
elmo51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 8:07am
I think a lot of people want this blade :-) i am second one if the one to which he promised it does not buy and after that another one has a go. Lucky guys :-)
set up: Donic WSC

fh Cornileau target Pro GT H47

bh VS401 2,1

second set ups :

WSC

FH tenergy 05

BH Blitz

Testing

Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 9:43am
all these players want your Photino ... though there are many of them didn't participate in the favorite ZLF blade till now Wink LOL
My Feedback

Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 9:57am
I already participated and I just want a Photino back :P Not saying ill play with it, but its a unique blade.
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Thomasson Thomasson wrote:

I already participated and I just want a Photino back :P Not saying ill play with it, but its a unique blade.
Didn't you have one and sold it ? Wink
My Feedback

Thot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 1:29pm
In case the Palio rubbers are not sold let me know.
happy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 3:02pm
Am I too late ?
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 5:40pm
The Xiom rubbers, the Tenergys and the TBS are sold. The sale of the Photino and the Palio rubbers is pending, but there is interest in both from several members. So far there has been no interest in the Stiga Calibra LT rubber. I thought that 40 USD including shipping for a brand new Calibra LT in original package would be a fair deal...
rookies View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2011 at 8:50pm

Originally posted by rookies rookies wrote:

I have a row with him over his 03 deathly hallows LOL LOL LOL
LOLLOLLOL
Timo Boll Spirit

FH: Hurricane 3 Neo

BH: Coppa X1 Turbo

My Feedback
jackleshao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackleshao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2011 at 5:08pm
any available?
it seems all gone
YEO+sky line 2+ Bryce speed
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2011 at 8:51pm
good prices, great seller by the way
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2011 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by emihet emihet wrote:

good prices, great seller by the way

thanks!
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2011 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by jackleshao jackleshao wrote:

any available?
it seems all gone

the calibra lt is still available.
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2011 at 2:01pm
Please don't tell me the Photino's holder Angry
My Feedback

High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2011 at 3:42pm
Everything's sold. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic