Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fake? Hurricane provincial and national version?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Fake? Hurricane provincial and national version?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
friendship View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2011 at 11:48am

Originally posted by tt2fly tt2fly wrote:

I got a Hurricane provincial version from ttnpp.com

By checking on the dhs website, it says "fake"

hhhhhhh Big smile

i'm not surprised a bit, i've written in 'TTNPP problems' topic why i lost confidence in ttnpp!

Sponsored Links

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2011 at 1:13pm

http://www.dhs-sport.com

That isn't a working website. And I looked on DHS' website and there is no way you can check if a rubber is fake or not. National rubbers exist, the proof is in ATV's link. 
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
tt2fly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt2fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2011 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

That isn't a working website. And I looked on DHS' website and there is no way you can check if a rubber is fake or not. National rubbers exist, the proof is in ATV's link. 

It is working website, you need enter 16 digit code in top column, 4 digit verify number in bottom column.
However, you must to know Chinese.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2011 at 1:33pm

Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

It is working website, you need enter 16 digit code in top column, 4 digit verify number in bottom column.
However, you must to know Chinese.

I think you meant this website

DHS Still sells their own national rubbers to the public though. 
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2011 at 1:36pm
Try this.

I do not know what page or spot to put in code though.
TT2fly, could you paste link and little info on where to put Number.
What are 16 digit and 4 digit  from? On back of my rubber has only 9digit P11060590.
tt2fly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt2fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2011 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by aroonkl aroonkl wrote:

Try this.

I do not know what page or spot to put in code though.
TT2fly, could you paste link and little info on where to put Number.
What are 16 digit and 4 digit  from? On back of my rubber has only 9digit P11060590.

There a little sticker on the rubber protection paper, peel the small cover, you'll find the 16 digital in two line.

Takkyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Takkyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by atv atv wrote:

The national version does exist, you can even find it at DHS's own e-store, it is the provincial version that has always been a myth...and i believe the prov version is also the best seller, it can't be just a coincidence... Tongue

Is the National version still available on their site ?? I couldn't find it, maybe I wasn't on the right site.; Do you have a link pls ?
VISCARIA fl
Hurricane 3 Provincial
Stiga Boost TX
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2011 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Takkyu Takkyu wrote:

Originally posted by atv atv wrote:

The national version does exist, you can even find it at DHS's own e-store, it is the provincial version that has always been a myth...and i believe the prov version is also the best seller, it can't be just a coincidence... Tongue

Is the National version still available on their site ?? I couldn't find it, maybe I wasn't on the right site.; Do you have a link pls ?

From DHS's own store on taobao:

http://item.tmall.com/item.htm?id=10785987607&

only $54 for H3 non NEO NAT

This is the page for all DHS rubbers:
http://hongshuangxi.tmall.com/shop/viewShop.htm?search=y&scid=166380029&scname=xrnF0szXvbo%3D&checkedRange=true&queryType=cat&prt=1322352291258&prc=1
YEO
FH: 729 08 ES
BH: Focus III Snipe
Senkoh-1
FH: H3 Comm
BH: 755
n8stee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n8stee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2013 at 7:17pm
I don't know if they actually exist but just by searching around most look fake and I'm not taking the chance. I would say just go with Nittaku Hurricane because I think that would be close to a provincial
I'm Nate
BLADE: YEO Cpen
BH: Xiom Omega IV Asia/Pogo pips out
FH: DHS Hurricane 2 neo

Blade: Nittaku Ruforal Jpen
FH: Nittaku Renanos Soft
RPB: focus 3 snipe<
rliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2013 at 8:46pm
theres a butten in corner of dhs-sports that says ENGLISH

Blade: Hurricane King 655
Rubber: Fastarc-G1
Jerem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2013 at 5:35am
I had few H3 rubbers from TTNPP.
Each of them was genuine (3x Provicial + 1x National. Including H3 National (non neo).
DHS Serial was ok on dhs website :)
I was using also H3 Neo and H3 commercial v. (even red)
National version is nothing like commercial one - more flexible, lighter, better quality of topsheet hence tack last longer. Sometimes Provincial v is as good as national one.
Anyway they require initial tuning - few layers of speed glue is best solution then it can stick for ages on a blade.
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2013 at 2:07pm
According to a couple of fellow players at the local club, ttnpp is a reliable seller. The h3 national sheets they got were indeed not fakes.
What I would like to know, if anybody can give an answer, is if breezearc.com is a reliable seller?

Has anybody here bought from them? Do they sell fake rubbers?
n8stee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n8stee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2013 at 3:51pm
They sell fakes... I saw somewhere on youtube
I'm Nate
BLADE: YEO Cpen
BH: Xiom Omega IV Asia/Pogo pips out
FH: DHS Hurricane 2 neo

Blade: Nittaku Ruforal Jpen
FH: Nittaku Renanos Soft
RPB: focus 3 snipe<
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2013 at 4:57pm
Facts, please, say you saw it on you tube,show where you seen it. Have you any experience from ordering from them ?
Shifter
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2013 at 5:25pm
he's probably talking about dashiel neimark's reviews who ordered some blue sponge ones from breezearc.

manufacturers currently put the unused leftover #21 and #22 pre-neo sponges and glue topsheets onto them, repackaging them in white cases as national. they're better than commercial, but they're national training sponges from years ago that were overstocked since CNT switched to haifu, then neo. the smarter ones recently have been putting them in the NEO cases and selling them as provincial. a telltale sign is when "the blue sponge feels too soft, softer than regular orange NEO". that's #21/#22. 

it's a lot easier to get authentic provincial though. national, i wouldn't count on it. unless you're fine with the training grade stuff. you'd need direct player connections or high-level dealer connections otherwise they just give you the repackaged stuff too bc i've talked to a couple ppl and they're told specifically not to release authentic nationals for sale outside of china. even singapore pros will get OEM neo nationals which are roughly the grade of a provincial. according to some provincial players, they claim they're actually slightly worse.

authentic provincial neo you can often find being sold online as a lot of them don't use up all their quota or they pick up extras that ppl don't use (red, high density)

though if you want a real neo national, i have limited qty for sale that don't come by often. i have 6 friends in the shandong, beijing, guangdong, and shanghai provincial teams, 3 of which are ex-national team 2nd and 3rd string. when they go back to china and have time, they can pick up some sheets. provincial is easy to get. blue sponge has not been available for over 10 months. if someone claims they sell it, check the back. real NEO is not #20/21/#22. that's 2006/2007 pre-NEO with a topsheet assembled and repackaged. if you don't believe me, show it to one of the ex-provincial players if you have one in your area. similarly, no such thing as "national" in white package. they claim it's non-NEO but every pro player i've talked to says they've never seen it before. having trained in pro TT schools and teams since childhood ~355 days/yr, pretty sure they would have come across the rubber at least once when resupplying.

Edited by kurokami - 01/17/2014 at 2:29am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic