Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2011 Men's World Cup (Videos)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
fossa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 Men's World Cup (Videos)
    Posted: 12/25/2011 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by janus700 janus700 wrote:

Private recording ::  BOLL Timo vs JOO Se Hyuk (interesting angle, superb quality)
----------

=======

That is a thrilling duel between some of the top players with vastly different styles.
A brilliant series of advances and retreats between the two.  It is such a superb
recording(as is advertised) that you can actually see the bounce of the ball, the
determination on the players faces, the changes in strategy, everything that is gripping
about a well-fought game.  Excellent work, thank you janus700(and all who worked on it).
Single Ply Western Red Cedar Blade(homemade)/Sriver EL/TSP Spectol
Sponsored Links

TaFei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/25/2011 at 5:16am
Originally posted by janus700 janus700 wrote:

Private recording ::  BOLL Timo vs JOO Se Hyuk (interesting angle, superb quality)

----------

=======

This a better view of a match. You really see the speed of the balls and the height/position which they are taken. Hope the ITTV takes note. Better than the back view that is favoured now.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2011 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

IMO, i think ZJK is probably the most arrogant player around on the international stage.  Just check out the way he throws his finger up when he's a match point away from capturing the title.

i agree but that gesture was made by kong in 2002 defeating ryu and became famous in many pictures bundled in premade raquets posters
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2011 at 3:38pm
Alexei Smirnov-Gustavo Tsuboi
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
victoryside View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2011 at 8:49am
Thanks for the nice video and your efforts.Clap
OSP Virtuoso UTCAN
/Adidas Fibertec classic
64/05,Tenzone sf, 1Q, 5Q/
BTY Photino AN/
BTY Amultart FL
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2011 at 4:27am
Many Thanks to GecaPhoenix, SoWhySoSerious, ttCrawsaive, TTPoster (and Redoya) for their contribution here  
--Keep up your amazing work guys!!!

Edited by janus700 - 11/16/2011 at 4:33am
http://www.youtube.com/Janus770 & https://www.facebook.com/TTJanus
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2011 at 4:19am
And a PLAYLIST of 7 Matches in Full/Short Form + 1 Full Match (Boll-Joo in 5 parts)
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2011 at 4:09am

----------

=======

Edited by janus700 - 11/16/2011 at 4:31am
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2011 at 12:30am
Thanks Redoya for full videos!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2011 at 12:29am
Originally posted by cotdt cotdt wrote:

Ma Lin in his prime regularly destroyed Ma Long. Don't count out Ma Lin who can make a comeback at any time.

but long wasnt in his prime, same when liu was in his prime also owned ma lin. nobody in the CNT has lost so many matches to players so low ranked.
Coca Cola Life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coca Cola Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 7:42pm
Zingy I disagree I think Ma Lin still has it. Hes just going through a rough point at least in mind. I just can't stand to believe my favorite player is past his prime...
The last of the wangdoodles was not the last.
Term Life Insurance
Redoya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redoya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 5:27pm
From itTV
Timo Boll vs Joo Se Hyuk

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 4:23pm
(3rd-place match) Joo Se Hyuk - Jun Mizutani [created by TTPoster]

----------

# Also 2 more matches from TTPoster's Channel ::

Jun Mizutani - Vladimir Samsonov
Oh Sang Eun - Seiya Kishikawa

Edited by janus700 - 11/15/2011 at 4:25pm
Redoya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redoya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 2:31pm
From itTV
 Jun Mizutani vs Joo Se Hyuk

ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by cotdt cotdt wrote:

Ma Lin in his prime regularly destroyed Ma Long. Don't count out Ma Lin who can make a comeback at any time.

In the recent years it's been the opposite. In fact Ma Lin doesn't do well against the youngsters (ZJK, XX) at all. Now that his biggest edge, advantage vs. foreigners, is also gone, so I bet he won't be going to London...
cotdt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotdt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 12:40pm
Nittaku Resound
FH: Joola Timeless
BH: Joola Timeless
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 10:08am
Originally posted by rpbnakata rpbnakata wrote:

Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

IMO, i think ZJK is probably the most arrogant player around on the international stage.  Just check out the way he throws his finger up when he's a match point away from capturing the title.

the problem is that the no.1 is Ma Long.

The same way WHao is inferior to zjk's game, zjk's game can not beat Ma Long superior dynamics game.

Ma Long is the no1.
In my opinion you guys are taking this by your own.
Number 1 position? How can you be sure of that? How can you guarantee he wasn´t meaning "only 1 point missing"?

it can be 1 minute to take my shirt off, or i just have 1 girlfriend or anything one can imagine.

but in the most common meaning about it we remind that Ma Long is the nº 1. Just to remember.

Edited by ejmaster - 11/15/2011 at 10:20am
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
rpbnakata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpbnakata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 10:00am

The same way WHao is inferior to zjk's game, zjk's game can not beat Ma Long superior dynamics game.

Ma Long is the no1.
In my opinion you guys are taking this by your own.
Number 1 position? How can you be sure of that? How can you guarantee he wasn´t meaning "only 1 point missing"?
Phenom st/BW3/Ω3Euro ● Photino st/Ω4Pro/R7S ● Speed 90 fl/Vega Euro/S3
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 9:44am
Originally posted by vutiendat1337 vutiendat1337 wrote:

Ma Long is the no1.

WH>ML>ZJK>WH? :)))
yeah i remember that formula. i do not think it is valid anymore. now it is ML>ZJK>WH. and ML> WH. it was also that way before Ma Long got injured when he was nº1. last score ML - WH = 4-0. now again Ma Long is the nº1 in the world.

Edited by ejmaster - 11/15/2011 at 9:47am
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
mizutani_jun View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizutani_jun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 1:52am
Any video for Mizutani VS Joo?
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 12:03am

Ma Long is the no1.

WH>ML>ZJK>WH? :)))
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2011 at 3:54pm

Ma Long is the no1.
EJ Club.

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2011 at 3:47pm
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2011 at 3:32pm
Don't forget that almost for every ISP download speed is much greater than upload speed
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Redoya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redoya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2011 at 3:17pm
1. I'm trying to upload using Megamanager the match Timo Boll vs Joo Se Hyuk (399 KB) but it seems that it will take 8-10 hours to complete. It is interesting to watch the 7th deciding game because the suspense increases till the last point. The responsive crowd roots loudly for Boll, after the cheering for Mattenet in the nearby table ends.

2. By comparison, using Jaksta, it was possible to download  all the videos listed in the itTV Mens's WorldCup in slightly more than a couple of hours. The space required to save them is 5.58 GB, including the Award Ceremony, which requires on DL DVD. 
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2011 at 8:40am
(ms-f) WANG Hao - ZHANG Jike [Full Match|Short Form]

-----------
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2011 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by SoWhySoSerious SoWhySoSerious wrote:

Joo Se Hyuk-Timo Boll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gatqZi2bm7E

Shocked  O M G.What a match.Thanks for sharing
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Redoya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redoya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2011 at 8:48pm
To JimT:
How easily download itTV videos:

1. I have porblems in watching itTV videos here in my location. It stalls after a few minutes and then a frozen itTV logo appears on the screen.

2. Therefore I have to download the matches of my interest and it is a process that I find quite straightforward and faster that using Megaupload.

3. The central idea is using a suitable video capture software.  After a series of tests I've decided for an exellent program called Jaksta Streaming Media Recorder. It cost forty bucks and claims to be 10X faster than normal HTML. The only change I've made in the configuration was to increase to 20 the number of maximum concurrent downloads, because that introductory ad is accounted for each match. A full batch can be downloaded overnight.

4. The Euro Championship videos were nicely titled but the itTV matches have all the same name: itTV - ITTF (0), 1, 2, 3..... To rename them I keep open the itTV site to check the correct spellings.

5. Sometimes it appears on the screen a message: "Copy protected stream detected..." In this case I just delete the entry (which also deletes the respective downloaded file) and renter it.

6. I have tried to upload some matches but it took too much of my time. Maybe someone can do it.. 
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2011 at 6:13pm
 (ms-sf) JOO Se Hyuk - ZHANG Jike [Full Match|Short Form]

------------

Edited by janus700 - 11/13/2011 at 6:34pm
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2011 at 3:04pm
Christophe Legout-Wang Hao
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic