Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
deti016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deti016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Blades for Sale
    Posted: 10/24/2012 at 10:16am
Hello Community,

today I made a new list of all my blades... look at my new album:

If somebody likes to buy one - or trade .... please sent me a PN.

Thanks and kindly regards
deti016
Sponsored Links

Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2012 at 10:21am
Couldn't open your PDF File....
deti016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deti016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2012 at 10:25am
Hey,

now the PDF works Tongue

Kindly regards
deti016
Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2012 at 10:31am
Thanks, got it!!! But in German, any pricing???? Wonderful Collection!!!
Are there 90 Blades for sell, right???

Edited by Gauguin - 10/24/2012 at 10:46am
deti016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deti016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 7:11am
Hi Gauguin,

Yes, only a few blades are not to sell... because they are my blades to play with...

But with a good offer, every blade is to sell... I collected too many the last 10 years... now I must get rid of some...

Kindly regards from Germany

deti016

PLEASE for all: sent me only a Message, when You have real interest... it is very bad, when only asking for my prices...  and waisting my time ;-)
helmsman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helmsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 12:45pm
Well, if the price is too high it would definitely drive interest down and vice versa. And why you're wasting our time having anyone interested in the blade ask for prices? Smile

Edited by helmsman - 10/25/2012 at 12:46pm
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 12:57pm
You have a nice collection. 

Edited by jt99sf - 10/25/2012 at 3:25pm
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 1:33pm
I don't know about you but the very first thing people do is asking about price and then they start thinking about whether to buy or not. If the price is good, some people without "real interest" might start having real interest. Good luck with your sale as you are not much of a well-mannered seller, my friend.

Edited by vutiendat1337 - 10/25/2012 at 1:37pm
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 3:16pm
it would be helpful to include price of each blade in that PDF...
I've dealt with both Deti016 & jt99sf, both are nice mature gents, so there should be no need to take a swing @ each other so soon so early into the "Sale". Big smile
deti016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deti016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 3:18pm
Hello again,

wow, many comments to my answer... I don´t want to be misunderstood...

I got many interest, thank You for all PM... but sometimes I get PM - asking for prices... and no answer back again...

My prices are not fix in my mind... I want to sell some blades and when there is any interest, I will come back with more information and pictures to everybody who want one blade... or more...

Hope, I found now the wright words...

And at all... if You make the price is much better... then I can say Yes or No... when I make a price - it is not the same... then You can say - wow, high price, I will go to another nice guy who is selling blades... and never come back to me - and don´t recognize, that some where restaurated.... that made a very good friend... and looking mostly pretty nice...

Kind regards
deti016

PS: To tell a price in my listing is always difficult... I have an idea, but no fix price...

Edited by deti016 - 10/25/2012 at 3:21pm
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 3:35pm
I have also dealt with deti016 and he is a good guy to deal with
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 3:51pm
Thanks deti016:
We just made a transaction, no problem at all!!! And there are still many good blades available... All the best!!!
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 5:29pm
NOTE:
–––––––––––––––––

I know Deti016 fairly well, and I can assure everyone that he is one of the very best sellers of blades there is. Not only is he as nice of a human being as there is, but he is always very fair with his prices, great with communication, and great with shipping and such.

Please keep in mind, that Deti016 is not your 'average TT guy' that sells a couple of blades here and there - he literally deals with hundreds and hundreds of blades all the time, and most of them 'hard to get'-types of blades. So, consequently he gets bombarded with lots of people asking questions. It's only fair that someone like him asks to cut down on 'unnecessary' inquiries.
Furthermore, (as always) remember that many of the people here don't speak English as their primary language, so sometimes things can come across slightly different than it was intended.

Finally, he's recently had a son that he's taking of, which, as all parents know, takes A LOT of energy and doesn't allow you to get much sleep... so, PLEASE, don't give him any unwarranted grief here - he certainly doesn't deserve that.

Edited by Pondus - 10/25/2012 at 5:33pm
jatienza930 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatienza930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Pondus Pondus wrote:

NOTE:
–––––––––––––––––

I know Deti016 fairly well, and I can assure everyone that he is one of the very best sellers of blades there is. Not only is he as nice of a human being as there is, but he is always very fair with his prices, great with communication, and great with shipping and such.

Please keep in mind, that Deti016 is not your 'average TT guy' that sells a couple of blades here and there - he literally deals with hundreds and hundreds of blades all the time, and most of them 'hard to get'-types of blades. So, consequently he gets bombarded with lots of people asking questions. It's only fair that someone like him asks to cut down on 'unnecessary' inquiries.
Furthermore, (as always) remember that many of the people here don't speak English as their primary language, so sometimes things can come across slightly different than it was intended.

Finally, he's recently had a son that he's taking of, which, as all parents know, takes A LOT of energy and doesn't allow you to get much sleep... so, PLEASE, don't give him any unwarranted grief here - he certainly doesn't deserve that.

+1 Thumbs Up
BTY TBS FL
T05
T64

My Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56638&KW=jen&title=jatienza930-buy-sell-feedback
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 10:20pm
deti016 is a very nice guy, a great seller and his prices are very fair. I did few transactions with him in the past and found it most rewarding. besides my eyes are drolling on some of his actual items...
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
robs75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robs75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2012 at 10:35pm
Pm sent
Acuda S1 - Butterfly Timo Boll ALC - Hurricane 3
deti016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deti016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2012 at 3:28pm
Hello,

thank You all my friends for taking part for me ;-))) I like You all... and Pondus, I will try to sent You a blade extra for You...

Now sold the Butterfly Primorac (Europe-Version, not in my list), the Yasaka Gatien and also the Keyshot-Light are sold, the Donic PPP is traded... thanks for nice business...

Hope to sell more blades, feel free to make offer for the blades in Your interest.

Kindly regards from Bavaria
deti
Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2012 at 9:56pm
free bump!!! Thanks D.

Edited by Gauguin - 10/31/2012 at 11:56am
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2012 at 1:13am
my apologies, i admit i was way too eager to pass inappropriate judgement. i guess that " dont waste my time" just got under my skin at the moment. 

deti, 

Verzeihen Sie mir, bitte. Egt habe ich es nicht so boese gemeint. Viel gluck mit Ihrem Verkauf.
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
DHSHurricane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHSHurricane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2012 at 10:27am

Edited by DHSHurricane - 10/28/2012 at 10:28am
Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2012 at 11:37am
One more bump for a kind seller...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic