Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Recruiting Testers for new blade, Peterpan.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recruiting Testers for new blade, Peterpan.
    Posted: 03/28/2013 at 1:39am

Hello everyone.

This is nexy company which are selling and producing TT products professionally. We will recruit testers with the launch of a new blade which is the Peterpan.

The Peterpan blade has 5 ply wood and burnning in the middle of head. It's similar to Lissom which is also nexy blade http://nexy.com/shop/step1.php?number=1162

Some Korean testers already tried it. The peterpan has received a favorable evaluation. please try to check the Peterpan yourself. Anyone can apply for this test event.

If you have a review of using any blades, please set up a link. Also If you don't have any review, It doesn't matter at all. Please describe briefly why do you want to be tester for the Peterpan.

After we evaluate the review and your writing, nexy clan members will vote to choose 5 with us. We will chooes the person who is interested in the Peterpan.

If you're our tester for the Peterpan.

1. How much : It's free!! but you should pay shipping fee.

2. How to get : To visit our site, nexy shop( http://nexy.com/index.php ) then please order some Items even though order cost will be 1USD.

3. What to do : pleas Use the blade and make an honest and complete review.

In nexy clan members, We will choose 3 to 5 testers separately in nexy clan members.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<The tester for applications is until April 5th.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for interested in nexy company.

True joy of table tennis
Nexy

Edited by nexy.com - 03/29/2013 at 9:52am
Everything you need for tabletennis: nexyttstore.com
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 1:49am
I am so late...I received a Calix that I am playing for less than a week now (not the II, the original one) and I am so enchanted I have to pass. The pictures of the Peterpan are so appealing. It looks like a 3-ply blade on the edge picture. What is the hiding ply?
stefashka View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefashka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 3:33am
Please count me in, please please. Smile 

I am an attacking player using  Chinese Penhold grip. I loop, hit and drive from both wings with both sides of the paddle (RPB and TPB), so my primary setup is and OFF/OFF+ blade two inverted rubbers, but I also like to play with combination setups (inverted + LP, MP, SP).

So,  I will try to make a very thorough review if you choose me. Smile
Darker 7P-2A CP - Dignics 09c, TSP Curl P3α
GoldenDragoon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldenDragoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 6:12am
A 5ply with a more solid feel like a carbon blade?

Could be interesting... But I want to get more time with Spart then perhaps buy a Calix to try (1 not 2). If you don't get enough takers for testing I would be happy to get one shipped with the Calix and I can try it and pass it around.

Blade: Nexy Spartacus FL 84g
FH: Evolution FX-P Max Blk
BH: Evolution EL-P 1.9 Red
weestenosis View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weestenosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 6:40am
Count me in, i am using chinese penhold.....Im in nj usa.
I want to test the blade just to help out to give infos regarding this new blade 'peterpan'. So that everybody has some idea regarding the character and features of this paddle.

Edited by weestenosis - 03/28/2013 at 11:37am
Butterfly Amultart cpen

My Feedback
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 7:44am
Can I test one?
I live in PA
1800 - 2 winged looper
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
Rating: 2065
derekho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derekho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 8:43am
I would like to test one, I use Chinese penhold with rpb.
Blade: Ross Leidy Custom

Fh: Rakza Z Extra Hard

Bh: Tenergy 05
hungfu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hungfu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 8:56am
Hi Nexy,

I've been a long time lurker but decided to sign up just for a chance to test out this blade. I play Chinese penhold with RPB and no traditional block. I live in New York.

Thanks.
Currently using Arirang:
FH: Joola Rhyzm 425 2.0
BH: Joola Maxxx 400 2.0
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 3:36pm
I can't resist; I will be happy to test the Peterpan and review it in details.
PingPongHolic10 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 3:54pm
I would love to test Peterpan in cpen. 
I love the characteristics of 5plys, and I believe it suits my game.
I have not tried the Nexy Line yet, so this will give me an opportunity to find out more about these blades, & become a Clan=)

I have done many reviews, see a few here:
My FS/FT

Member of Yinhe,OSP & Nexy Clan
Toprank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toprank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 4:20pm
I have three NEXY blades (Spartacus, Lissom and Calix II) all of which I purchased either through Nexy.com or through forum members. I have yet to receive a test blade and would enjoy testing Peter Pan and adding it to my already beautiful NEXY collection. I'm currently using a Korbel a popular 5 ply also to compare it to that as well as my Lissom, Spartacus and Calix II. Plus the Peter Pan is a sweet looking blade!

Thank you for the consideration from a loyal Nexy Clan member.

Edited by Toprank - 03/31/2013 at 2:24am
CURRENT BLADE- Ross Leidy White Lightning

FH- Haifu Blue Whale II

BH- Xiom Vega Europe
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 5:35pm
I have played with Stiga blades, butterfly and the one's from donic. At this point I am getting back into playing table tennis again. Would love to try the Nexy blade out if I can and give you my candid and honest opinion of the same. If you would like variety of some kind and want to see what a mid level player will think of the blade choose me. Thanks. 
wilfred888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilfred888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 5:47pm
Hi, I have played with Color before, hinoki blades and several Butterfly blades such as Timo Boll ALC, Photino, and Rosewood V. I am an offensive player and would like to review your blade in several perspectives. English is my first language and I am quite adept at my quality of expression and overall language skills. I am interested in reviewing because I have seen the potential of your past blades and am interested in your next line of products! thanks 
Nagatito View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagatito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2013 at 10:03pm
I would like to review it I'm a mid high level player. I speak spanish as first language and english as secondso more people can understand it. i play as a looper or lp bh and loop fh. here almost everybody plays butterfly so we can add variety. and i tthink that i transmit my ideas well
Blade: Timo Boll ALC
FH: T05
BH: Roundell
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2013 at 8:49pm

Many thanks for joinning this recruitment for the Peterpan.

We have decided to choose the below name of members for the test.

People in so far:

nagatito

PingPongHolic10

Fatt

Stefashka

Pounds

Dashmista

Thanks.

I'll write some about what should you do. Please give me your right e-mail address.

Everything you need for tabletennis: nexyttstore.com
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weestenosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2013 at 8:59pm
What about me??? I can advice and convice some player to get what suite their style....

Edited by weestenosis - 04/05/2013 at 9:31pm
Butterfly Amultart cpen

My Feedback
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weestenosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2013 at 9:25pm
Do we have to be a high level rating in order to test the blade???? Cause i dpnt know if those high rating player will buy and use the nexy brand blade?? It is us, low rating player, who will get and use this kind of brand. Those high rating players are already fixed with their equipment (blade and rubbers). So if we test and write review with this blade, it will be easy to convince those low rating players to change their set-up and start with this blade....

Do i have convincing power to include me in the testing/reviewing this petepan blade???
Butterfly Amultart cpen

My Feedback
128YinYang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2013 at 11:41pm
Hi,

I have tested blades for Nexy before, the Amazon, the Calix II, and the Qabod. I have also done multiple rubber testings for adidas in conjunction with forum member Yogi Bear.

I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to test another Nexy blade, as they have been great!

Thank you!

Selling Everything! No set-up at this time.
robs75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robs75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2013 at 12:52am
hello, I would love to test the blade and get a chance to write a review. I would also be willing to share with multiple club mates as well and get other opinions from multiple level players.
thanks for your consideration.
Acuda S1 - Butterfly Timo Boll ALC - Hurricane 3
kajba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kajba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2013 at 3:03pm
Hi!

If its still available I would like to try this and give my opinions on it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic