FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

From Pushing a Serve to Attacking a Serve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Pushing a Serve to Attacking a Serve
    Posted: 03/02/2014 at 10:37pm
If you know how to block a serve, especially a sidespin serve, does that give you insight into how to attack it by following a few logical steps?

I want to stop returning serves passively as I find it hard to keep my returns short (offensive returns that are long are okay for me).  It's getting better with experience, but I am looking for anything to accelerate the learning curve.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Sponsored Links

Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 11:00pm
Is it a fast and long side-spin serve or short spinny side-spin serve ?
I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
tt4me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 11:02pm
Learning this has cost me a couple thousand.  I am not talking about passively block but attacking  serves. Many of my attacks are simple punch blocks.  A small fraction are true flicks. I call them wrist loops.  It is like everything else.  It takes a lot of practice.  I find it easier to attack short serves.

My coach is very good at serving.  We spend most of my practice time practicing serves and serve returns.   
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Crowsfeather Crowsfeather wrote:

Is it a fast and long side-spin serve or short spinny side-spin serve ?

Any advice works.  There should be a principle for manipulating the spin that one can start off with.  I mean, you don't get to 1800 while being unable to return some serves - I am just know that passive returns have less margin for error than active returns and I am wondering that when you know how to block the serve, what is the next step to turn that return into a topspin or sidespin flick?
Cybershape Carbon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 12:23am
There is one principle 
LOOP/Drive If serving goes LONG !! 
BY mean if the ball go out side the table it is possible to be looped.

2 ways to loop with the spin and against the spin.
Let just say, in my local club there is one left hand player.
He serve long (to my right) side(go right if return wrong) top spin to me.

so I negate his spin with a side top spin usually on 2-3 o'clock of the ball. If you want a fast return try to follow your arm swing after you hit it and to create a spinny return do a short contact but try to dig it in to your sponge or else it fly away.
This is against the spin.

To go with the spin you can brush you blade follow the spin and push directly to the corner or follow the table edge. Or looping using the same method as brushing in my country it is called the "propeller" loop.

Hope it help, I try my best and I think you already know it lolz.

pingpongpaddy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 6:54am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

If you know how to block a serve, especially a sidespin serve, does that give you insight into how to attack it by following a few logical steps?

I want to stop returning serves passively as I find it hard to keep my returns short (offensive returns that are long are okay for me).  It's getting better with experience, but I am looking for anything to accelerate the learning curve.

The return you need is the soft flip:-
BH or FH for all serves that cant be looped
With racket face near vertical stroke gently through the ball, guiding it DEEP to the awkward spot for the opponent. Last minute change of direction enabled by soft wrist, or wiping with sidespin sometimes are good.
Practice identifying the serves that are chopped heavy and open racket to either to drop it short or 'spoon' it over with gentle side top. Also identify too high serves, and close racket to make flat flip kill.
When the short serve has obvious top/side near vertical means slightly closed.
The key to this kind of shot is to make sure the racket path is PURELY HORIZONTAL through the contact phase. If you tend towards downwards you will make errors against backspin, tending towards upward and you will overhit top.
Dont try for speed, rely on placement to fulfill your aggressive intent.
Hitting through the spin will eventually become 2nd nature.
This is the basic attacking return, banana, or chiquita is a more technical alternative. I recommend master hitting through spin first
Hitting gently doesnt sound aggressive, but remember it gives YOU time and if your last second fake is good your opponent will be under pressure dont worry.
By just doing a basically flat (apart from any side)shot you will:-
1. gain confidence by knowing the speed of your racket on these shots
2. by not going for super fast and varied fast topspin flicks you will no longer be confusing yourself with too many errors. Once you know you are limiting yourself to hitting through the spin you find the feedback from errors and success start to make sense.
3. All you really have to be aware of is detecting the chop, top,no spin, factor in opponents serve. After a few months you will find the last second open/close of the racket will be unconscious

Edited by pingpongpaddy - 03/03/2014 at 7:17am
inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 7:42am
always contact the top part of the ball with brush if returning a sidespin, if its mixed with underspin then open the angle a lil bit but your swing should not come from below the table level. brushing the ball on its different parts is essential in receiving serves and in higher levels attacking the serve
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
V-Griper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote V-Griper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 11:20am
Imo the main principle is that the closer you can get to either pole of the spin axis the lower the effect of the spin due to shorter radius and lower angular velocity.  

So basically the more you can brush over or under the ball the easier it is to override the existing spin and apply your own. Best time would probably be late rise so  that the ball is coming up while you "cover" over the ball with the brushing motion. If you wait for the ball to fall then contact will be made more near the equator and you will have to do more compensation for the spin. 

I think this is the operating principle behind the flip and is one of the reasons that it's becoming the standard way to return short and half long serves.
DHS 301
Xiom Vega 7pro FH/BH
pingpongpaddy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 11:40am
I like your explanation V-Griper, but in this case, easy to understand does not mean easy to do. For instance, accurately judging the precise direction of the spin axis can be quite challenging, and if you don't know that there is a problem. Its a useful technique if can read the spin correctly.
inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
Krantz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krantz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 1:13pm

Try not looping the ball "forward", but move your racket sideways, in a direction of incoming sidespin:

if an opponent uses pendulum serve then you should move the racket from (your) right to left (hence you need "banana" flick (with racket pointing downwards) here if you receive with your backhand; if this pendulum ball comes to your forehand side you can comfortably FH loop it with this right to left movement if its long - for a short one you need fast footwork and receiving it with BH banana. 

for reverse pendulum (or classic tomahawk) you need to loop it with movement from left to right - probably the most comfortable option here is just always using your backhand (with racket pointing upwards).

I think that generally you have to do a sidespin loop in order to attack a sidespin serve - and you should also open or close the racket angle accordingly depending if a serve is top-side spin or back-side spin. 

APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 5:33pm
You have to read the spin and act accordingly, or you are pre-determining what you are going to do regardless, which will make you inconsistent.
The quality of your service returns is a clear indication as to your standard, and there really is no short cut answer other than practice and experience. Soft flicking/flipping is the thing to practice as much as possible, but in a real match each service return has to be taken on the merits of the incoming serve, if its too tight to flick you have to touch back, you have to practice making the correct decision or you will be just going through the motions in reality.
(1) read the spin
(2) decide the response
(3) execute the response

all in a fraction of a second.
The Older I get, The better I was.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 8:08pm

There should be a principle for manipulating the spin that one can start off with. I mean, you don't get to 1800 while being unable to return some serves

Nope, not necessarily. Watch this.

The issue is that attack and defense often require different timings and there is a certain range of optimal impact points and footwork for every stroke depending on the incoming ball. Once you have the strokes grooved down, the next question is are you capable of taking any specific shot at those timings and proficient at executing it in random order?
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
DDreamer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

The quality of your service returns is a clear indication as to your standard, and there really is no short cut answer other than practice and experience.

+1
I know that faster equipment will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
simon_xuan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_xuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 10:50pm
This is a wealth of tips here. Thanks for all the folks with input.
RPB Rocks!

BTY Innerforce ZLC Cpen | DHS H3N Blue Sponge | Victas V>15 Extra

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36695
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 10:39am

You have to read the spin and act accordingly, or you are pre-determining what you are going to do regardless, which will make you inconsistent.
The quality of your service returns is a clear indication as to your standard, and there really is no short cut answer other than practice and experience. Soft flicking/flipping is the thing to practice as much as possible, but in a real match each service return has to be taken on the merits of the incoming serve, if its too tight to flick you have to touch back, you have to practice making the correct decision or you will be just going through the motions in reality.
(1) read the spin
(2) decide the response
(3) execute the response

Agreed, but my point is that if I can read the serve well enough to make a passive block, what should/could I add to that passive block to make it an aggressive response?  How should I think about the direction the paddle should go in to make that response more active?

Nothing in table tennis comes easy, but sometimes, understanding how a better player thinks about how to touch the ball can be really helpful.
Cybershape Carbon
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by pingpongpaddy pingpongpaddy wrote:

The return you need is the soft flip:-
BH or FH for all serves that cant be looped
With racket face near vertical stroke gently through the ball, guiding it DEEP to the awkward spot for the opponent. Last minute change of direction enabled by soft wrist, or wiping with sidespin sometimes are good.
Practice identifying the serves that are chopped heavy and open racket to either to drop it short or 'spoon' it over with gentle side top. Also identify too high serves, and close racket to make flat flip kill.
When the short serve has obvious top/side near vertical means slightly closed.
The key to this kind of shot is to make sure the racket path is PURELY HORIZONTAL through the contact phase. If you tend towards downwards you will make errors against backspin, tending towards upward and you will overhit top.
Dont try for speed, rely on placement to fulfill your aggressive intent.
Hitting through the spin will eventually become 2nd nature.
This is the basic attacking return, banana, or chiquita is a more technical alternative. I recommend master hitting through spin first
Hitting gently doesnt sound aggressive, but remember it gives YOU time and if your last second fake is good your opponent will be under pressure dont worry.
By just doing a basically flat (apart from any side)shot you will:-
1. gain confidence by knowing the speed of your racket on these shots
2. by not going for super fast and varied fast topspin flicks you will no longer be confusing yourself with too many errors. Once you know you are limiting yourself to hitting through the spin you find the feedback from errors and success start to make sense.
3. All you really have to be aware of is detecting the chop, top,no spin, factor in opponents serve. After a few months you will find the last second open/close of the racket will be unconscious
Thanks for this - will give it extensive practice and share the results in a month or two.
Cybershape Carbon
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

There should be a principle for manipulating the spin that one can start off with. I mean, you don't get to 1800 while being unable to return some serves

The issue is that attack and defense often require different timings and there is a certain range of optimal impact points and footwork for every stroke depending on the incoming ball. Once you have the strokes grooved down, the next question is are you capable of taking any specific shot at those timings and proficient at executing it in random order?
Thanks for explicating the issue - how do I solve it?
Cybershape Carbon
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by V-Griper V-Griper wrote:

Imo the main principle is that the closer you can get to either pole of the spin axis the lower the effect of the spin due to shorter radius and lower angular velocity.  

So basically the more you can brush over or under the ball the easier it is to override the existing spin and apply your own. Best time would probably be late rise so  that the ball is coming up while you "cover" over the ball with the brushing motion. If you wait for the ball to fall then contact will be made more near the equator and you will have to do more compensation for the spin. 

I think this is the operating principle behind the flip and is one of the reasons that it's becoming the standard way to return short and half long serves.

Yes, but the serves that bother me are not the ones that come with straight spin where I can read the axis.  The dancing corkscrew serve that breaks at the last second is something that I have always wondered about...   I think I am going to find that Brian Pace DVD and start watching it again.
Cybershape Carbon
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 11:00am

There is one principle 
LOOP/Drive If serving goes LONG !! 
BY mean if the ball go out side the table it is possible to be looped.

2 ways to loop with the spin and against the spin.
Let just say, in my local club there is one left hand player.
He serve long (to my right) side(go right if return wrong) top spin to me.

so I negate his spin with a side top spin usually on 2-3 o'clock of the ball. If you want a fast return try to follow your arm swing after you hit it and to create a spinny return do a short contact but try to dig it in to your sponge or else it fly away.
This is against the spin.

To go with the spin you can brush you blade follow the spin and push directly to the corner or follow the table edge. Or looping using the same method as brushing in my country it is called the "propeller" loop.

Hope it help, I try my best and I think you already know it lolz.

I have heard this, but I have never been able to fully use it to spin serves - for some reason, I am too much into fighting the spin rather than continuing it.  I still mostly focus on contact point on the ball.  I am learning to relax my grip a bit more on service return, so maybe there is hope for me.  Thanks for this.
Cybershape Carbon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 11:22am
Just the tip, when come to flicking or wrist shot for service return (using forehand) I move my index finger to the center of the bat (pointing to the head) it grants a lot of control and speed.
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 12:26pm

(1) read the spin
(2) decide the response
(3) execute the response

Agreed, but my point is that if I can read the serve well enough to make a passive block, what should/could I add to that passive block to make it an aggressive response? 
 placement. Put the ball where you opponent does not want it, change direction, vary depth and pace. Realise what  response your opponent is looking for so he can easily attack, and give him anything and everything but that if you can.
The Older I get, The better I was.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 12:41pm

Just the tip, when come to flicking or wrist shot for service return (using forehand) I move my index finger to the center of the bat (pointing to the head) it grants a lot of control and speed.
I heard Timo Boll does that as well, especially on the push. 
Cybershape Carbon
Krantz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krantz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 1:19pm

Agreed, but my point is that if I can read the serve well enough to make a passive block, what should/could I add to that passive block to make it an aggressive response?  How should I think about the direction the paddle should go in to make that response more active?

When looping you should contact the ball at its opposite side compared to push receive - i.e. if you normally push a pendulum serve by hitting its lower right side, you should loop it by hitting its low-left side (movement is also forward-left here - opposite to forward-right for a push)
V-Griper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote V-Griper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 3:27pm

Yes, but the serves that bother me are not the ones that come with straight spin where I can read the axis.  The dancing corkscrew serve that breaks at the last second is something that I have always wondered about...   I think I am going to find that Brian Pace DVD and start watching it again.

I could be wrong but imo that serve is not side spin at all it's topspin that is spinning in the direction of the break, or somewhat diagonal across the table. The first bounce scrubs the underspin component of the spin leaving mostly topspin angling across the table. The axis of rotation is more horizontal than virtical.

This is assuming we are talking about the same serve. I call it the corkscrew some people refer to it as the snake. I almost always get people with that serve because they think it has side spin on it when it does not. Also it's harder to figure out where the contact point will be because of the increased lateral motion, or jumping across the table. But once you figure it out a normal attack works fine. 

Is it on any of the vid of your match play? Is there a vid of the serve you are talking about?
DHS 301
Xiom Vega 7pro FH/BH
boaspirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boaspirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2014 at 1:37am
banana flicks all day every day.

even so some serve just has to be push there is no way around it. -__-
butterfly Timo Boll spirit

FH TG3NEO

BH vega Pro
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2014 at 2:16am

Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

Thanks for explicating the issue - how do I solve it?

My path of progression went like this. For service receive, I started off with [1st phase]pushes, blocks and counterhits, then backhand punch blocks, forehand flicks and side wipes, then forehand soft and [2nd phase]fast loops, then backhand openers and loopdrives, and now chiquita flicks. The first phase focused on the gradual transition from redirecting to generating pace, then from driving to grazing. The second phase involved drilling at various stages of the bounce and the relevant footwork to achieve that. That about sums up my approach. Your mileage may vary.

Edited by zeio - 03/05/2014 at 2:25am
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2014 at 3:17pm

(1) read the spin

(2) decide the response

(3) execute the response

Agreed, but my point is that if I can read the serve well enough to make a passive block, what should/could I add to that passive block to make it an aggressive response? 

placement. Put the ball where you opponent does not want it, change direction, vary depth and pace. Realise what  response your opponent is looking for so he can easily attack, and give him anything and everything but that if you can.

Good advice, but still, APW forgot the most important one, one he gave me earlier and that have helped me a lot. Always be prepaired to attack the serve! Me, and many other noobs along with me, are to passive and wait for the serve before we decide to attack it. By then, its to late So, be prepaired right from the start, and if the serve is to good, adjust and tap it back rather then attack it, but changing from attacking (active) to blocking/pushing/taping (passive) is a lot quicker and easier to do then the other way around.

As for all the technical stuff, about blade angle, contact point etc etc, Im not all that in to that, but I do know that you can over-ride the incoming spin by creating your own spin, so the effect of the incoming spin is a lot less when you make an active return.
The holy grail
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2014 at 6:39pm

depends if serve going to backhand or forehand side? 
how long or short the serve is?
under or overspin?

If coming to the forehand side practice looping if ut is long and push , block or flip if short, if serve has a sidepin aim opposite direction of incoming spin
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by V-Griper V-Griper wrote:

Just a detail: angular velocity (degrees per time unit) is of course the same no matter how far the point is from the equator (or from the axis) unless the ball begins to rotate with a different number of rotations per time unit; it is the linear (on-surface) velocity that will be lesser near the axis. 
Admittedly, it does not change anything for this very interesting discussion, and thanks to our experienced colleagues for sharing the tips, I will try some of them asap.

Edited by JacekGM - 04/02/2014 at 9:08pm
(1) Juic SBA (Fl, 85 g) with Bluefire JP3 (red max) on FH and 0.6 mm DR N Desperado on BH; (2) Yinhe T7 (Fl, 87 g) with Bluefire M3 (red 2.0) on FH and 0.6 mm 755 on BH.
ByeByeAbout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByeByeAbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2014 at 10:47am

nl

the most dramatic improvement you can make is to re-define what is attackable.  i see a lot of guys pushing a serve because they say that the serve was too short to attack...when they could have pasted the return for an outright winner.   these people are still unfamiliar with their own depth of field.

i always do drills with guys at my clubs where whoever has the ball serves as short as possible and the returner *can not* push...no matter how short and spinny the serve is...he *has* to attack..  this creates an attacking mindset and pushes aside (pun intended) the tendency to push...and thus a whole new world opens up since the attack has begun on count two..instead of 3.

regards
rick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic