FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Double Fish 3* 40+ Ball with SEAM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
berkeleydoctor View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berkeleydoctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Double Fish 3* 40+ Ball with SEAM
    Posted: 12/10/2014 at 7:11pm

i havent tried them yet, but i will be on friday!
Sponsored Links

flyrod View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2014 at 2:37am
The double Fish 40+ ball is bright white & lasts a long time. This ball is better than Nittaku.

Rod
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2014 at 5:57am
QUIET THE THING ....

Nice thing indeed.
DF's an actual mass of 2.78g and feels quiet hefty, pleasantly keen feelings on strokes, very much to my heart's joyment.
Because of the greater mass, the outer layer of this ball (the spherical shell thickness) is a fraction geater as against DHS and therefore stands longer on shocking impacts, the ball lifetime lasts pretty long.

DF is a worthy acquisition, anyway.
yylik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yylik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2014 at 9:19am
I have 2 boxes of this DF and they played terribly. The bounce is not even at all. Just a few strokes, I gave the ball away to club mates.

There is a possibility that I have purchased fake balls, not original from DF.

Last week, a local shop recommended me a box of Yinhe, seamless polyabll, will try tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by yylik - 12/26/2014 at 9:19am
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by yylik yylik wrote:

I have 2 boxes of this DF and they played terribly. The bounce is not even at all. Just a few strokes, I gave the ball away to club mates.

There is a possibility that I have purchased fake balls, not original from DF.

Last week, a local shop recommended me a box of Yinhe, seamless polyabll, will try tomorrow afternoon.

Yes, the 3* seamless balls are much better.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
eonblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eonblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2014 at 12:19pm
Slightly off topic but does anyone know for sure who is making the Butterfly 3* 40+ balls?  Somewhere I read it might be Double Fish.  I only ask because most of the tournaments I go to are Butterfly sponsored so after January I'll want to start practicing with it.
Michael Maze ALC
Volt-T/Volt-M
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2014 at 4:50pm
Bfly 40+ is a lot like DF. I think it is probably made by them but in general it is really hard to find out who mahes each seamed ball and mostly we are making educated guesses from having used a bunch of these. Seamless is better.   That I am sure about. These days i only use those and NP40+ iif i have a choice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic