Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Donic equivalent of Tenergy 05

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Knuckle Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knuckle Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 11:25am
I have been using my T05 for a year now, playing 3 times weekly 2 hours per session. My O5 is still in very good and I find no reasons to replace it.
Blade: Rosewood NCT V
FH: Dignics 05 Black
BH: Moristo SP Red
Sponsored Links

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 11:34am
Originally posted by stancuzi stancuzi wrote:

Got me wondering - How much heavier is MX-P compared to T05???

2.0mm MX-P is the weight of 2.1mm T05.  That was my experience when I used both.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
SmileTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmileTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 12:07pm
Gian, I have a friend who has few years old tenergy 05. Both sides already feel smooth to the touch when you drag your finger across it. Surprisingly though, it still creates good spin during play! Now I don't know about broken pimples, but any rubber once you remove from the packaging, will begin to degrade/oxidize and pick up dust. I'm sorry that you can't find the same sensation with your current setup. I blame the new balls.
Jasonh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

2650 rating is not very high, how about Ma Long? Does he change rubber every match? ML's rubber shows evidence of heavily boosting. Why don't you ask the 2600+ guy which booster he has and where he got the H3? Low quality H3 + Falco cause bubble quickly, don't have to be 2000+ player. I could give that guy a new boosted H3 (my chemical), if he could tear the pimple after 1 week, he don't have to pay me anything. If after 1 week the rubber is still good, then it worth to pay me triple price, OK?

Just got a picture from my friend, boosted, national version H3 (should be blue sponge), and used for around 2-3 month, but again he doesn't change one sheet of Tenergy every two weeks, so I don't know...Cry

chop4ever would you be kind to offer our good player a sample of your reviver? If it may lengthen Tenergy' usable period to 2 month, that would be quiet an achievement.
Fly away!
PointEngineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PointEngineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

2.0mm MX-P is the weight of 2.1mm T05.  That was my experience when I used both.

Not mine.  MX-P cut is at least couple of grams heavier and going to thinner sponge made almost no difference (<1g).
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by PointEngineer PointEngineer wrote:

Not mine.  MX-P cut is at least couple of grams heavier and going to thinner sponge made almost no difference (<1g).

Maybe what you thought was thinner sponge wasn't thinner sponge?  MAye the booster dried out on the sheet you were comparing in max vs the new sheet in 2.0mm?  Which is more plausible, that 2.0mm and 2.2mm sponge weigh the same or that you had something related to bad QA?

Edited by NextLevel - 04/16/2017 at 4:50pm
Cybershape Carbon
IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 5:52pm
Another thing I wonder about is if the OP uses a roller when applying his rubbers. Using a roller almost always stretches the rubber even if you do it with as little pressure as possible, because you are still rolling the rubber from one point to the other. Stretching the rubber like this can make it wear out faster.
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 7:00pm
OP, I was not sure from your post, but do you use Tenergy on both sides?
If so, just flip the bat so that your BH side is now the FH.
Also, you don't need rubbers in top condition for normal practice or local league play. New rubbers only needed for tournaments and the practice sessions just before said tournament.
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 7:42pm
Maybe it's the factory booster that wears off, thus making it feel old. But I agree with Baal, that tenergy usually plays best after 1 or2 weeks depending on how much you play.
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 7:43pm
But hey I'll take those two weeks used tenergys any day :)
PointEngineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PointEngineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 8:29pm

Originally posted by PointEngineer PointEngineer wrote:

Maybe what you thought was thinner sponge wasn't thinner sponge?  MAye the booster dried out on the sheet you were comparing in max vs the new sheet in 2.0mm?  Which is more plausible, that 2.0mm and 2.2mm sponge weigh the same or that you had something related to bad QA?

Both cut and weighed before any glue (straight from the packet, and within 15 minutes of each other) - accurate scales (47g if I recall correctly - and written on the back so I could check by removing).  Clearly much thinner sponge visibly on the 2.0mm then the 2.2mm.  My conclusion at the time was that the rubber forms the vast majority of the mass with this rubber and the variation in the rubber composition is enough to overcome the sponge difference.

Edited by PointEngineer - 04/16/2017 at 8:38pm
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 8:42pm
Interesting. I always disliked hard sponged ESN rubbers in max and used then in 2.0mm on a Yasaka Extra.   The weight was always the same as T05 2.1mm cut to the same blade.
Cybershape Carbon
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Jasonh Jasonh wrote:

2650 rating is not very high, how about Ma Long? Does he change rubber every match? ML's rubber shows evidence of heavily boosting. Why don't you ask the 2600+ guy which booster he has and where he got the H3? Low quality H3 + Falco cause bubble quickly, don't have to be 2000+ player. I could give that guy a new boosted H3 (my chemical), if he could tear the pimple after 1 week, he don't have to pay me anything. If after 1 week the rubber is still good, then it worth to pay me triple price, OK?

Just got a picture from my friend, boosted, national version H3 (should be blue sponge), and used for around 2-3 month, but again he doesn't change one sheet of Tenergy every two weeks, so I don't know...Cry

chop4ever would you be kind to offer our good player a sample of your reviver? If it may lengthen Tenergy' usable period to 2 month, that would be quiet an achievement.

Firstly, I do not trust ANY mass production NT H3 blue sponge, that is a HUGE big cheat in this world that we will look back in the near future and be ashamed. There are 3 characteristics I have found in a good H3: (1) must be harder D42 and (2) springy, the topsheet must (3) grippier than Tenergy. "commercial" NT H3 doesn't have good hardness (but noone care, cuz they can't use D42) and also no springy (must be springier than Tenergy). Because the topsheet is not gripy, player try to brush the ball hard.

Secondly, Falco booster does the rest to kill H3 much more faster. It looses the glue between sponge and pimples (1). It makes sponge softer and weaker (2). It adds more weight to the rubber (3) pbl 5grs for 1 time to boost. 

I could kill a Tenergy topsheet by 2 weeks training only but I can't make bubble after a month using H3. But not any H3!

My Reviver can't help to prolong Tenergy life in pro-playing (it even cause sponge breaken if over use) but it could boost up an old dried Tenergy back to fresh.

There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
gianquittia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gianquittia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 9:32pm
Hi. I use Butterfly Chack 2. When I glue the rubber I line it up at the bottom. I don't stretch it with my hand it all, but I do roll it lightly as I set it on the blade. I also press it for roughly 20 minutes. But I do these things to the 05 FX on my bh and it lasts a lot longer because I don't load my bh near as much as the fh. For whatever reasons (maybe all the years I played golf), I turn my hips well for the FH, but I find it hard to turn my hips left for a strong backhand loop, while in my FH stance (working on it though!) But if I have time I try to play all FHs and only play a bh when I have to.

Edited by gianquittia - 04/16/2017 at 9:34pm
Timo Boll Zlf
FH Yasaka Rakza 7 1.9
BH Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft 1.9
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 10:05pm
Don't you have a old tenergy sheet, that you can show us? Or do you throw them away?
jfolsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfolsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 10:10pm
The problem is that all those "equivalent to Tenergy" options are boosted in order to make them play like Tenergy. I have a very hard time believing that those are going to last longer than an unboosted rubber, whether it be Tenergy or something else.  So I don't think that will help the OP with the longevity problem. 

Edited by jfolsen - 04/16/2017 at 10:10pm
Jasonh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 10:41pm

Firstly, I do not trust ANY mass production NT H3 blue sponge, that is a HUGE big cheat in this world that we will look back in the near future and be ashamed. There are 3 characteristics I have found in a good H3: (1) must be harder D42 and (2) springy, the topsheet must (3) grippier than Tenergy. "commercial" NT H3 doesn't have good hardness (but noone care, cuz they can't use D42) and also no springy (must be springier than Tenergy). Because the topsheet is not gripy, player try to brush the ball hard.

Secondly, Falco booster does the rest to kill H3 much more faster. It looses the glue between sponge and pimples (1). It makes sponge softer and weaker (2). It adds more weight to the rubber (3) pbl 5grs for 1 time to boost. 

I could kill a Tenergy topsheet by 2 weeks training only but I can't make bubble after a month using H3. But not any H3!

My Reviver can't help to prolong Tenergy life in pro-playing (it even cause sponge breaken if over use) but it could boost up an old dried Tenergy back to fresh.

My apologies for not verifying the rubber being genuine or not, I haven't played H3s for a while, and have never used any "blue sponge", cheats or not, the last time I used H3 was with VOC glue (or rubber cement, can't remember). That H3 shown in picture was about $80, fake or not, people are still buying them. 

Just a few thoughts:

1. Quality D42+ H3 is already hard to find these days, regular H3 (about $15) has horrible quality control and the tackiness can fade in no time, "Provincial" and "National" orange sponge H3  with even D41+ sponge are as far as I know, hard to find. 

2. It remains unverified, but I don't think most professional players are "good enough" to use D42 H3, even after heavily boosted, from what I heard. 

3. Forgive my horrible vocabulary but how would you define "springy"? Does it only appear at full-swing topspins? Too bad I have never found a H3 more springy than Tenergy 64. Cry

If you may inform me a method to purchase such awesome H3, I would really appreciate it! :)
Fly away!
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 4:03am
Originally posted by Jasonh Jasonh wrote:

My apologies for not verifying the rubber being genuine or not, I haven't played H3s for a while, and have never used any "blue sponge", cheats or not, the last time I used H3 was with VOC glue (or rubber cement, can't remember). That H3 shown in picture was about $80, fake or not, people are still buying them. 

Just a few thoughts:

1. Quality D42+ H3 is already hard to find these days, regular H3 (about $15) has horrible quality control and the tackiness can fade in no time, "Provincial" and "National" orange sponge H3  with even D41+ sponge are as far as I know, hard to find. 

2. It remains unverified, but I don't think most professional players are "good enough" to use D42 H3, even after heavily boosted, from what I heard. 

3. Forgive my horrible vocabulary but how would you define "springy"? Does it only appear at full-swing topspins? Too bad I have never found a H3 more springy than Tenergy 64. Cry

If you may inform me a method to purchase such awesome H3, I would really appreciate it! :)

The springy feeling is only when you combine it to ALC heavy blade and only when you strike the ball hard enough. By "expensive to be real" NT blue H3, a hard counter attack will result dead ball, means bad spring.

I choose rubber sheet by sheet myself and use my tuning technique, hence it is useless to tell you where or how to get it. But I could prove the "expensive to be genuine" blue (colour) sponge NT H3s are all huge cheat by comparing to the H3 I have. Even my H3 is only close to the standard of actual provincial H3 in China.

If people feel it good, means their level is the same as that cheating rubber, so IMHO don't waste your money - any Sriver is also good for you.

Edited by chop4ever - 04/17/2017 at 4:05am
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
gianquittia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gianquittia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 6:37am
I don't have an old sheet. I give them to my coach who makes paddles for the Boy's Club.
Timo Boll Zlf
FH Yasaka Rakza 7 1.9
BH Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft 1.9
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 9:39am
In any case, its not because he is using a roller. T05 is actually pretty durable and I used same glue and glue method, more oe less, and never had a rubber die in 60 hours of use.
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 11:23am
Originally posted by jfolsen jfolsen wrote:

The problem is that all those "equivalent to Tenergy" options are boosted in order to make them play like Tenergy. I have a very hard time believing that those are going to last longer than an unboosted rubber, whether it be Tenergy or something else.  So I don't think that will help the OP with the longevity problem. 

tenergy gets factory tuned these days as well
jfolsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfolsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Tt Gold Tt Gold wrote:

Originally posted by jfolsen jfolsen wrote:

tenergy gets factory tuned these days as well

Is there any evidence of this? We had a whole thread on how Tenergy plays the same for a very long time, not the hallmarks of a tuned rubber.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 4:03pm
There is no smell of tuning with Tenergy (different from any Evolution rubber, for example) and the way it behaves when you unpack it also suggests that it is not factory tuned (no doming right out of the pack).  I don't claim to have an absolute answer to this -- I certainly don't know anyone who works for Btfly who knows their secret formula, not even my cousin's boyfriend's roommate. 

But I see this claim sometimes made (factory tuning of Tenergy) and I just wonder why people think that.  The stability of the way it plays over time, as jfolsen mentioned, is another reason why I would need something pretty concrete to convince me that that is how Btfly gets the performance from the rubber.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 4:18pm
I don't think Tenergy is factory tuned, but it does shrink as much or even more than any tensor, and this shrinkage is, I think, what leads people think that it is factory tuned.

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by mhnh007 mhnh007 wrote:

I don't think Tenergy is factory tuned, but it does shrink as much or even more than any tensor, and this shrinkage is, I think, what leads people think that it is factory tuned.

Compared to Evolution?  No way does it shrink like that stuff.  Not even close.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 4:54pm

"Factory tuned" seems to mean different things to different people.  Some people think that there is some finished product, and then a chemical is applied to expand it, and doming should be seen.  Like the factory just does what an end user can do.

Or, it could be that the expansion is done during manufacture, so the product is delivered mostly flat.  The pores in the sponge don't appear from nowhere, and the sponge could be expanded via some mechanism just after the topsheet is attached, but not to the degree that excessive doming occurs.  So the process itself can only be done by the factory, when the product is being assembled.

Or whatever, we can speculate endlessly.  The point is - who cares?  I haven't used tenergy for the past 12 months or so, but I used it a lot when it first came out at a reasonable price.  And over the course of many years, I've seen it change.  It smells different than it used to, for example.  Which could mean anything.  But it shrinks after use - and this is when I cut the rubber before applying glue to it it, without rolling.  I remove it, it shrinks.  Just like, for example, MX-P.

We don't know how tenergy, or mx-p, are produced in any great detail.  We don't even know what people mean when they say "factory boosted".  But I think they both bring a finished product with the same general principle - some light chemical expansion of some kind, applied at some point of the manufacturing process, which dissipates through use.

If you think MX-P is factory tuned, but tenergy isn't, I would ask what it is that you are seeing that differentiates between the two.  I know they play differently, and have different lifecycles, but the broad strokes are the same to my eyes.  You can't call one factory tuned, but not the other.  It's both, or neither.  Whereas something like Blue Whale is more obvious in that you can purchase tuned and untuned versions, and it's more obvious what "factory tuned" means in that case.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Compared to Evolution?  No way does it shrink like that stuff.  Not even close.

Ha - mine did.  So there you go.  Tenergy was the first rubber I ever used that made me think - wow, that has shrunk.  I can't even put it back on the blade it came from - it's almost comical.

edit - but one thing I consider now is how long the rubber was on the blade.  I can certainly accept that tenergy shrinks more slowly than mx-p.  But the end position is pretty much the same.

Edited by AndySmith - 04/17/2017 at 4:57pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 5:02pm
All I can say is this:  I used to move T05 from one Viscaria to another quite a few times without a hitch, starting in about 2008.  I used to regularly detach and reglue because somebody told me that was good for the rubber.  (APW46 I think advised me to do that at least about once per month).  Later, when I was collecting an absurd number of those blades, I would usually put a used rubber on to try it first.  Never had a problem.

This is simply impossible with an Evolution rubber without reboosting it first.  Not ever.  The behaviors of these rubbers (Evolution vs Tenergy) with respect to what happens once you detach them is very very very different. (And I can say this is true using the same glue and gluing technique, in fact in many cases gluing onto the same blade).  It was a very consistent observation.   And I know that Evolution MX-P comes with a lot of factory boosting.

Let's imagine there is some slight shrinkage after you attach a Tenergy.  Some of you guys say it has happened to you, so I am sure you saw what you saw, it is pretty easy to know.  Either the detached rubber fits on your blade again or it doesn't. 

But does that prove it is factory boosted or is there some other possible explanation?  I don't actually know.  I just know that Evolution and Tenergy behave differently with respect to shrinkage, smell, doming out of the package, and stabiliy over time.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 5:11pm
In any case, whatever it is the OP is doing to his Tenergies, he is not likely to find any Donic rubber that wears longer.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2017 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

All I can say is this:  I used to move T05 from one Viscaria to another quite a few times without a hitch, starting in about 2008.  I used to regularly detach and reglue because somebody told me that was good for the rubber.  (APW46 I think advised me to do that at least about once per month).  Later, when I was collecting an absurd number of those blades, I would usually put a used rubber on to try it first.  Never had a problem.

This is simply impossible with an Evolution rubber without reboosting it first.  The behaviors of these rubbers (Evolution vs Tenergy) with respect to what happens once you detach them is very very very different.  And I know that Evolution MX-P comes with a lot of factory boosting.

Let's imagine there is some slight shrinkage after you attach a Tenergy.  Does that prove it is factory boosted or is there some other possible explanation?  I don't actually know.

Well, tell me what you think "factory boosted" means and we can start from there.

I've heard the re-attach thing many times.  Why would you think it would be good for the rubber?  Perhaps that's related to the whole thing.

But to be clear - I think tenergy, and ESN (and others) undergo an expansion process during manufacture - no idea how or at what stage.  The porous sponges are an essential part of this.  After use, or over time, the rubber contracts.  Can I call that "factory boosting"?  Or is it just "making a rubber"?  I don't really care in all honesty.

I don't sweat it myself.  I do find it interesting that "factory boosting" seems to be considered by some to be a dirty phrase, and ESN probably do it, but Butterfly probably don't.  I would say it was some kind of bias, but I can't in all honesty because although I've seen tenergy shrink a lot, reputable posters have said the exact opposite.  But wow do people seem very sensitive about calling tenergy "factory boosted".

I see the same kind of properties in both, but the degrees vary a lot.  For example, older stuff like MX-P and Bluefire M obviously shrink when removed from their blade after some use, but more recent ESN don't (or at least, not as obviously), and they don't smell so much of "tuner" (which is not to suggest ESN pay people to brush it on the sponge at the last minute, or some other workhouse fantasy), and they lay almost totally flat.  Flatter than tenergy out of the packet, which has a slight curl at the edges (more noticeable on the softer sponges).  Man, look at the promo shots of Rozena - a very obvious edge curl.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic