Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Pictures & Videos > Videos

USATT Top 10 Videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PingPongPom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongPom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USATT Top 10 Videos
    Posted: 04/19/2017 at 4:33pm
Starting the ball rolling with our first Top 10 video from the Team Trials. Have some systematic things to sort out around how we gather all the raw video and filter out the best points so this was a bit of a test pilot.

http://mhtabletennis.com
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2017 at 11:14pm
good stuff! Clap
( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2017 at 11:24am
I like the GECA style (ITTF top 10) but wait! I'm mean! GECA style is ESPN style top 10 best actions among all sports in their Sportcenter shows.
Again, great work. Now it's a matter of choosing the right rallies deserving to enter that top 10 and that's so debatable! Men, women? Doubles...? we know the perfect choice is impossible. All I know is it takes a loooong time viewing videos and choosing rallies: hours and hours of watching, taking notes, editing...just for a few minutes of greatness! It's the typical hard work that won't bring much reward :( so my hat's off to you for taking it on.
( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic