Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Coaching & Tips > Coaching & Tips

My Videos from November

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chicobo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Videos from November
    Posted: 12/05/2017 at 12:38am
Here are two of my matches for your viewing pleasure. I am the 25y/o asian guy.

Edited by Chicobo - 12/06/2017 at 7:11pm
Stiga Genesis x2 on Nexy Rubicon
Galaxy Moon/Air Illumina Alpha on Andro Temper Tech Off-
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2017 at 12:22pm
i think you are better than 1582.

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

mts388 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2017 at 2:36pm
I watched the 2nd video, your win.  Your opponent wasn't very good so it's hard to tell how good you are.  I would have liked to see more variety in both players serves.  The lighting didn't look that good.
vanjr View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2017 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by tuco tuco wrote:

i think you are better than 1582.

agree. Nice videos.
Sword Yokahama Yue or Gambler Fire Dragon FLC or AVX J power or ?. Double inverted. Red on one side and black on the other. I can't seem to commit....
Chicobo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2017 at 7:07pm
Thanks! They are somewhat cherry-picked as videos that I felt I played well in. My rating is probably accurate since I struggle heavily with certain styles and pips players. I grew up near the Plano area (they have 2-3 clubs solely focused on training juniors) so I have a lot of experience playing with kids that are taught to play with strong fundamentals. 

@mts - The player I beat is someone who probably has issues similar to me but in reverse. I've played him 3 times before and have won each time. But I've seen him in tournaments beat the 1500-1800 anti-spin/pips/weird playstyle players that completely shut me down. 

I'll spend some time after the holidays working on my other serves. I feel like I have a wide variety of serves I try to use in practice matches but they are not consistent at all so I always end up going to the basic pendulum during tournaments. Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Chicobo - 12/06/2017 at 7:08pm
Stiga Genesis x2 on Nexy Rubicon
Galaxy Moon/Air Illumina Alpha on Andro Temper Tech Off-
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic