Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The best innovative service.  Developed in Russia
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The best innovative service. Developed in Russia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The best innovative service. Developed in Russia
    Posted: 01/21/2018 at 6:52pm
The best innovative service. Made in Russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glpM4J-8HFo?t=530
Actually, this is an upgraded version of the Asuka Sakai's hypersonic service.   I would rate this service the next great development to the game after the Wrist Flick invention.   
This present video easy to understand, no more annotations needed.

Be happy.
Sponsored Links

Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2018 at 7:23pm
Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen this one...
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2018 at 8:40pm
There's nothing upgraded about it.  Besides the stance, that is Asuka Sakai's serve who does it even faster.  
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2018 at 8:42pm
Its one of my serves. Its taken me 3 years to develop it properly and I still have a high percentage of misses but its getting more consistent. But I can do it as fast as this dude.

FdT
vanjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2018 at 11:07pm
I have tried a MUCH uglier version of this. I suspect it is quite effective against many players.
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2018 at 6:56am
It surprises your opponent the first time you use it. The second time they try to block it, usually to the corner away from you, ie the wide FH. If the ball does manage to land on the table you have to be ready to rip the 3rd ball attack. It will come with industrial quantities of top spin. So you have to close the racket a lot.

What really helps is to develop thie serve to 3 spots: cross court, down the line and to the crossover point

That's why it has taken me 3 years to tame this serve.

FdT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic