FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Buy and Sell > For sale

FS: Collection For SALE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kolevtt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Collection For SALE!!!
    Posted: 02/05/2018 at 10:33am
is my collection with 30 blades different brands.
 I'll be happy these blades to go in correct hands, it's time to make another players happy. I am able to give you personal advises for an appropriate rubbers about each one of these blades, according to your personal skills. If you have additional questions - please ask.

Prices are including shipment for EU, for 2+ blades - free shipment to USA!

1/Primorac Off- AN 1st series original box                 555 EUR /Deaf Olympics Games 2017
2/Viscaria FL metal tag 100 grams(2007)                     330 EUR / Ultimate speed!
3/TBS FL
1st series 87 grams                                         250 EUR / Excellent Pro+

4/Primo OFF- AN
3rd series metal tag 91 grams         150 EUR / Perfect control

5/Primo OFF- ST
1st series 75 grams RESTORED      120 EUR / ALL++

6/Balsa Carbo X5 ST
83 grams (2007)                         100 EUR / Perfect or Pips

7/Primo Power Feeling AN
81 grams (2008)                80 EUR / Superior Spin

8/Korbel FL
92 grams (Japan) NEW with box                 80 EUR / Selected in BTY Paris

9/Dr.Simon ST
80 grams RESTORED                            50 EUR / Super rare

Primorac Off-
AN 89 grams NEW wth box

Timo Boll ZLC ST 86 grams (2009)                                                          

1/Carl-Johan Bernhardt ST 97 grams                    200 EUR Best Quality Offensive
2/Flisan (blue rubbers) CO RESTORED 97 grams     120 EUR Еxcellent ball control
3/Alser Topspin with TBS FL handles 90 grams         100 EUR Precision&Spin

4/Flisberg Expander (60's)"Waffle rubbers"                  100 EUR DECORATIVE
5/Blue Master ST 85 grams (60's)                                    80 EUR Defensive
6/STIGA 2000 B series 90 grams RESTORED              80 EUR CRISP FAST
7/STIGA 2000 1st series 85 grams                           80 EUR Loud voice&spin
8/Energy Wood AN 90 grams                                         50 EUR Top speed

1/Rapid Carbon FL1st series 80's/90's 90 grams           100 EUR
2/Master OFF AN
(90's) 85 grams                                     60 EUR

Other brands:

1/Cor Du Buy RUBIN ST x4 pcs 60'/70's                        150 EUR (per piece)
2/Dunlop Barna Super ST 90 grams                              150 EUR Offensive Pro+

3/Donic Persson Power Speed AN 100 grams               50 EUR OFF/OFF+
4/Hanno High Performance AN 96 grams (80's)             60 EUR OFF/OFF+
5/Toni Montana Topspin pistol grip 100 grams                60 EUR OFF+ speed
6/DHS original 110 grams with original box                      80 EUR OFF+ speed
7/Friendship original 124 grams huge blade with box     60 EUR OFF+++
8/Gewo FL 94 grams (Korbel OFF subs. from 90's!)         60 EUR Spin&Speed

Yasaka Ma Lin Carбon FL 92 grams

P H O T O S

STIGA

1/ ALSER TopSpin from 60's with Timo Boll Spirit handles
Very nice and smooth swap - a classic 95 grams Alser Topspin with red sticker was made 90 grams and more better balanced with TBS handles. Control and spin are increased too.

2/Blue Master from 50's/60's - Mega Hyper Giga Rare blade, a few collectors (maybe 2 or 3) have this model in their collection. My blade is re-sized by former owner from original size and it is about 162 long and 152 mm wide today. In original I believe it was about 180/165 or close.
This blade has good energy, no matter it is only 3 ply and "stick" the ball very well for chops and has good sense for blocking on the table, also for spiny loops. The head is still enough big for defensive style. I believe the original size and rubbers can make this blade more expensive than any other old blade in the world. For now, I have only this one and I still think it could make someone very very happy with it!!!

3/Flisan Expander 50's/60's - Could be funny, but I am glad to share I know for a case where someone removed the Expander's rubbers to can test the blade. Could you believe?! LOL
Mama mia, but this is a true story!!! Star
I just kept this paddle in original condition for a long time, could be used for decorative purpose, of course, if you have not any intention to test the blade Big smile ( By the way, it is brilliant on defense in original condition ! Wink )

4/STIGA 2000 B series - blade from best for players wood - fast speed and nice hard touch, very good spin too, but not for low level players with today's off rubbers. Out of control for non-skilled players. Blade was damaged in neck-area, but I returned playing skills perfect. Some dents around edges are not repaired (lack of time), blade is not varnished. The price is a true GIFT.
World class level weapon from the past for 65 EUR only!

5/STIGA 2000 1st series 1975 - very nice shape blade, non varnished, in original condition.
This blade has high voice and vibration, very sensitive to spin. The feeling is close to elder Schlager Precision. With two Rakza 7 rubbers this blade is playing OFF-/OFF range.

6/ Energy Wood - personal choice of Chen Qi! Best quality OFF blade from 2000's! Nice anatomical handle, big and golden color limba sensitive outer plies! This blade is a real fun to play with - very good extra power and you will never look to play safe! Max Tempo and Spin, looking for to winning loop! Big smile

7/Carl-Johan Bernhardt thickness is under 6.0mm, but close and the blade is very good sample from the model. Could be used for Defense, Combined Defense or Allround/Offensive style with appropriate rubbers.

8/ Flisberg - one of the best for playing models Flisberg, it is perfectly restored with great playing skills, fixed everywhere smooth and strong. Because of the thinner handle I can recommend this blade only to coaches (for blocking, chopping or multiball practice on the table) or classic defenders who are using slowly rubbers, because always chance to throw out this blade from your hand is available, due to the originally varnished handle. Sticker on face-side is in pretty good condition for collectors. Owning this blade is a question of honor too. Excellent ball control and spin, huge head and great stability, shortly said.

BUTTERFLY

1/Viscaria metal tag:

This blade has large handle (same as Stiga Legend) and very soft feeling, unusual for Viscaria blades. The weight of 100 grams makes it incredible rare item. It is from last produced models with metal tag.
Some replaced and fixed pieces available around head's edges, very smooth and strong.

2/Primorac AN metal tag
This blade has very good control and balanced speed, excellent for playing.
Some mini dings/dents are fixed smooth and strong around the head's edges.
Signatures are varnished.

3/Primo AN 1st Series
This blade is used in:
- Deaf World Championship 2016, Bronze in Team, Bronze in Doubles, 5th place in Men's Singles
- Deaf Olympic Games 2017, 11th place in Men's Singles
- French Championship Season 2016/2017
Wonderful for playing blade.

6/Primo Power Feeling AN - Very hard and spiny blade! The blade was fixes around edges.
Plastic logo on the bottom of the handle is missed.

7/Balsa Carbo X5

8/Dr.Simon

9/TBS FL 1st series metal tag - Blade is used, but in good condition and has not damages.
Weight around 86-87 grams. Very comfy handle. Outer plies have some "patina".

10.Primorac OFF- ST 1st series
Old German Font and metal tag, sanded by Butterfly handle for right hand players.
This blade is MEGA rare, it is RESTORED from damage in the neck area very strong,
smooth and professional by myself. Some mini dings on the outer plies are also fixed.
Head is in the original smaller than today's model size, handle is also small.
Weight is only 75-76 grams, could be a very good starting blade for a child too or player who likes light blades all-wood from the old school. This blade is about 30 years old.

11.Korbel OFF FL (Made in Japan)

Weight around 91-92 grams, selected for advanced players from BUTTERFLY PARIS.
Original Box available, matching the serial number, this blade is the last model on the market.
No damages, blade has wonderful control and spin, very easy and safe to play with.
It is probably not from the most speedy samples, but focused mainly on balance and control.
Very good classic blade made with excellent materials.
Outer look of the top ply limba is looking like the quality of the Old STIGA blades.

If you need more details about these blades - plеаse ask.
I promise to add pictures as soon is possible today.
Blades will be shipped from France!
Thank you for watching my topic!

Edited by kolevtt - 8 hours 24 minutes ago at 10:36am
kolevtt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2018 at 9:32am
I am not looking for trades for now, thank you!
Pictures for Primo OFF- 1st series are coming soon!
kolevtt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2018 at 7:18am
Many blades added!
Thank you for your interest!
Handshake
kolevtt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2018 at 5:50pm
Pictures for almost all the blades are attached, rest will be coming soon!
Thank you for your interest, but I really don't need any trades for now.
Looking to go out of testing soon.
Blades are at VERY reasonable price according the details I have provided for them.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2018 at 5:22am
Number 4/Primo OFF- AN 89gr. with box is SOLD
Thank you!
Handshake
kolevtt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:29pm
Timo Boll ZLC ST is SOLD! Thank you!
Other brand blades will be added soon in this topic too with the needed info and pictures.

P.S : Please - stop offering me trades, I really don't need any blades more.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic