Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Andro(other brands than butterfly, stiga and donic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Andro(other brands than butterfly, stiga and donic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Andro(other brands than butterfly, stiga and donic
    Posted: 04/16/2007 at 7:31am

Hello friends

Let we have some arguments about brands that are not so popular like Butterfly, Donic and Stiga.

So I suggest to start with andro and then we can go to TSP, Joola and others.

Because I have not any detail information about Andro productions if one starts the argument about their quality and introduce some productions it will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Blade: KLS
FH: Bryce
BH: Nittaku hammand
Sponsored Links

silvalis View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2007 at 8:22am
Andro is fine too.
Potato Face
Ksix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ksix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2007 at 9:35am
TSP makes sweet rubbers... as for Joola...hum... their blades tend to be very high quality didnt get to play with any of their rubbers
わが青春に悔なし
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2007 at 10:57am
The only thing actually that I've used from Joola is there rubber "Spinspeil".  I didn't like it very much at all.  The durability and quality seemed to be okay.  But it was just very very very slow and not that tacky as advertised. 

Oh yeah lol  I've also used Joola edge tape.  This may sound weird but even the edge tape sucked because it started coming off right after I put it on.
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2007 at 11:44am
If this is about blade too, then Nittaku Violin is very good. Darker Speed 90 is also nice.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2007 at 11:52am
Andro makes a nice variety of blades with a very good, chunky st handle.  I haven't cared for the Joola blades I've tried, but I really like the Tango family of rubbers.  The Tango Def is an amazing rubber considering the attacking capability with 1.2mm sponge!  TSP long pips are pretty sweet, also.
waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2007 at 3:28am

what do you think about andro plasma series. i have heard they are good for working without spin. Are they comparable with bryce or something like.

Blade: KLS
FH: Bryce
BH: Nittaku hammand
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic