FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

genote pix

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: genote pix
    Posted: 05/02/2007 at 7:23pm
You'll need to have microsoft word to view this.  If you don't have it, you can download open office for free and it's a great substitute.

www.colestt.com/gpics.doc

Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Sponsored Links

mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 9:23pm
Could you post a pic of a st handle?  
Madbrazilian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madbrazilian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 11:33pm
how much is the X50 going to retail for, is it contructed like the KC?

Now I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here....

I've been using Open Office for a while (stingy man's microsoft office LOL), anybody know how to save openoffice writer documents in word format as a deafult? Sometimes, I forget to save documents in word format and I e-mail them to myself or put them on a removable disk, and the default Openoffice format isn't compatible with any other program Cry
Killerspin Diamond TX ST
Killerspin Forza 4z 2.1 both sides
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 11:34pm
It's supposed to be, like silver coated and uniaxial carbon whatever that is.  I've never tried the KC to be able to compare.  I haven't gotten a cost on it yet from dawei to figure a retail.  I would guess probably $35 to 40.

Ksix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ksix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 12:07am
they all look great
わが青春に悔なし
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Madbrazilian Madbrazilian wrote:

I've been using Open Office for a while (stingy man's microsoft office LOL), anybody know how to save openoffice writer documents in word format as a deafult? Sometimes, I forget to save documents in word format and I e-mail them to myself or put them on a removable disk, and the default Openoffice format isn't compatible with any other program Cry

Tools->Options->Load/Save->General

Under Standard file format

Select Text document in Document type column and select any of Microsoft Word flavor under Always save as column.
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 12:42am
Cole,

I'm interested in X50, GenO, and GenS.  Do you have them in ST handle?
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 1:29am
The x50 I only have one of that was a sample.  The O I only have two of.  I didn't actually order it...didn't even know it existed till I got it.  I do have a genS or two in st I think.

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 11:48am
Originally posted by mdjenders mdjenders wrote:

Could you post a pic of a st handle? �

I don't have one, but the handle shape is their standard ST, which is like this one:

http://www.daweisports.com/chanpin1/main.asp?id=153

However, they are colored like the genote blades so they look much nicer than that example. When I get a camera again I'll try to take a pic of a ST.

mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 12:24pm
thanks.  looks like a good shape to me, not like the squared off butterfly ones.
fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 1:47am
i like the red plies in the dicon lookalike. the matching handle & plies hint at professional conclusion
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 9:03am
I don't know that it's supposed to be a dicon. I can only tell you that it's very thin but much faster than I expected. In fact, last night was club night and I hit with the whole range with humans for the first time. The hinoki and C are too fast for me. They're on the upper end of off, almost +. The O isn't far behind. The glassfiber is on the down side of off, but not -. The only one I could handle was the genote A+, and it was a lot like my w6.

Madbrazilian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madbrazilian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2007 at 5:39pm
hey cole, I noticed you got all the genotes in stock, when are you getting the x50?
Killerspin Diamond TX ST
Killerspin Forza 4z 2.1 both sides
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic