Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: Andro Kinetic CF Titanium ALL+

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
monkey401 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey401 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Andro Kinetic CF Titanium ALL+
    Posted: 05/11/2007 at 1:04pm
I have a Andro Kinetic CF Titanium All+ (AN) blade for sell.
I'm going to lower the price of this blade to $35.  (this blade is Andro's most expensive blade and is close to $100 when bought new)  Every cent from this blade will be donated to Mission work to dig a water well for the poor miao people of the mountains in China.  There is no need for such a high tech blade to sit around in my closet with out use, and people in the world need our help.  So you want to support a good cause and get a great blade at a good price, IM me.
Blessings,
Sponsored Links

titanium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titanium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2007 at 1:59pm
How does the blade play and why are you selling it?  Is there one that suits your game better?
monkey401 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey401 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2007 at 11:10pm
I'm being honest here.  I'm donating the $ to build a water well for my people in southern China.  The village Miao people live on top of the mountains.  They have to travel all day just to get water.  We are very blessed and fortunate to turn on the tap water and volias, water!

I was very impressed with this blade.  I got it from a friend by trading a discontinued Andro racket Case.  She really wanted it, so she finally gave the blade to me.  The blade is very stable, has a lot of feedback.  It is very forgiving, but if you have good technique, it is generates low fast loops, good chops.  It's forte is the countering topspin game.  IT basically does everything well. 

Why am I not playing with this blade?  I'm currently playing with my Donic Waldner Dicon blade and it's springy compared to this one.  So because I'm used to the feel of my donic blade, the blade frustrated my brains, b/c I haven't adapted to the blade yet.  Also I figured I can get more money from this one than my donic blade, so I'm selling this one.  It's a great blade, and i've read about guys who switched to this blade and liked it alot.  Overall, it's a good investment because you're helping out tribal people in the world and it's still Andro's most expensive blade and if you don't like it for any reason, you can still sell it for a good price. 
Blessings,
Daniel
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2007 at 5:58pm
this blade plays a bit faste than the all+ rating it has
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic