Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hardness of built in efect rubbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hardness of built in efect rubbers
    Posted: 07/08/2007 at 6:05am

now im playing with  joola energy GP on a harder blade clipper and recently im proud owner of primorac carbon that primorac played himselfe for a long time, and this combinations are perfect,but i must say that EGP  is a realy soft rubber and didnt notice that so much because of hard blades iv been useing it with, but iv tried it with Korbel blade and the feeling is way to soft in that combination and lacks power it seems that EGP realy needs a hard wood behind, any dwelth time and EGP dies!And maybe for a soft looper on the table this is good but a like to play stronger loops and drives on and off the table.

So i was wondering if anybody can give me some advise what to buy that matches Korbel blade on backhand, a harder BISGE rubber or a rubber that realy plays good without speed glue?For example what is the hardness of Nimbus? Thnx Big%20smile
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
FH Skyline TG3 2.15 + CTE
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
Sponsored Links

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2007 at 8:49am
Dzesi Kupus jebote...ha ha ha...probaj jasaku mark V, ili original ili GPS 2.1mm...vjerujem da ce ti se svidjeti...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic