Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Yasaka shoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
petey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yasaka shoes
    Posted: 11/14/2007 at 6:25pm
Has anyone tried these shoes

http://www.yasaka.se/showprod.asp?prodID=171

and if so do you recommend them ?
Sponsored Links

DjdaForrce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DjdaForrce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 6:28pm
Never tried a shoe of Yasaka sorry.
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 6:43pm
it's a copy of mizuno cross match plio II

Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
loopdrive View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loopdrive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 6:46pm
Energy Wood
FH CJ8000 on Quattro 2.0 40
BH RITC 802-40 2.0 35
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 6:55pm
gatien de luxe is better imo.
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
O! Ju Qian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O! Ju Qian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2007 at 2:27am
speaking about shoes, gotabletennis.com is felling fake mizuno shoes. this is a warning for all of you. you pay what you get.
BL: Yasaka Extra Offensive CP
FH: Hurricane 3 Pro
BH: Tenergy 05

"Practice is USELESS if you don't understand what you are doing."
reachie85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reachie85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2007 at 3:11am
oh wow, was so tempted to get a pair from that site, how u know they are fake?  aside from the heel where the previous version showed the white midsole
BL: Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive CPen
FH: Haifu Blue Whale 2
BH: Nittaku Nodias
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2007 at 7:18am
ok djdaforrce, if u havent worna  yasaka shoe, y comment on this topic, r u in the least contributing at all? no. now let me tell you, i have worn the yasaka gatien shoes, but i wont comment on this thread because i have nothing to contribute sinc ei have no knoweldge of these mizuno like shoes, so please dont post meaningly and next time post wisely in the near future. dont just post for the sake of posting and adding more posts to ur post counts. ok?

i admit i was like this for quite some time, but as time went on i've learnt from my errors and try to contribute in the best of my table tennis ability. anywho thats my 2 cents.
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O! Ju Qian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2007 at 12:35pm
reachie, you can google and find out how the mizuno drive 2 looks like.

reachie85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reachie85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2007 at 4:23pm
oh i see...  the shoe's modeled after the wave drive series (can't really tell the 1, 2, 3 apart), but it took the wave flick name
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O! Ju Qian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2007 at 12:44am
shoot...i mean mizuno flick not drive. sorry about that.

culvch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote culvch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2007 at 1:28am
Reachie,

The original Mizuno Wave Flick has a different sole compared to the Wave Drive model. You can check from www.iruiru.com. Sometimes you may see the Wave Flick with Wave Drive sole and as far as I know this is fake cause Mizuno Wave Flick do not have sole similar with Wave Drive. You can check the official Mizuno website in Japan. 
CUL
STW 1Ply Hinoki C Pen
FH DHS PF4-50 (Red)
BH RITC 802-40 (Black)

reachie85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reachie85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2007 at 4:43am
yeah, that's where i made the comparisons, the wave flick on gotabletennis looks almost, if not exactly like one of the wave drives, the wave flick on the other hand from iruiru looks nothing like the wave flick featured on gotabletennis
korearulz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korearulz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2007 at 5:06am
yea. Can anyone read japanese here? it says that mizuno and yasaka joined to make several shoes. and butterfly joined wit asics
Official XIOM Distributor of New Zealand & Australia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O! Ju Qian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 6:56pm
Ok, for those who are looking for a decent 50 dollar pair of table tennis shoes, then you should buy the yasaka shoes aka ma lin performance. this is unlike the 60! mizuno shoes that you get from gotabletennis.com. shoes are made in china, but at least the quality is better than the (fake) mizuno shoes they sell at gotabletennis.com. yea, i just got my pair today.

Jeff(ATTC) View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(ATTC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 8:03pm
Or you could go to your local sporting goods store and get a pair of indoor soccer shoes.
Bty Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: D80
BH: D05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic