Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CLUB IN BERLIN?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wild_monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wild_monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLUB IN BERLIN?
    Posted: 10/02/2008 at 12:32am
Hi, My aunt and mom are in germany, Berlin to be exact.  They are both table tennis players, and I am wondering if there are any clubs in BERLIN they can go play in?

I noe for sure theres one in dusseldorf but its a bit far, please if anyone know where to play In Berlin Germany that would be great thank you!
Sponsored Links

stepheN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepheN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 12:44am
where exactly in berlin? there are plenty of clubs...
Rainer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 2:38am
@wild_monkey: stepheN's right. There are lots of clubs located in the city of Berlin.

On the website of the Berlin Table Tennis Association you'll find a list of links to clubs that have homepages of their own:

http://www.bettv.de/index.php?p=service&c=links

This site includes information where (roughly) the clubs are located, too.

And here: http://www.bettv.de/index.php?p=service&c=vereine your Mom and Auntie will get the chance to find all the clubs near to their place of living.

Though there might be quite a number of very good clubs especially for female players in Berlin - 3B Berlin (Pankow), TTC Neuk�lln (Neuk�lln) or TTC Blau-Gold (Central) just for instance -, of course, you'd call me a dummy if I passed the chance to promote my very dear VfL Tegel (Reinickendorf). Btw: I'm not from Berlin but live some 200 miles to the west. But whenever possible I don't miss any of Tegel's A-Women Team's matches in German 2nd Bundesliga.

Players at any level very welcome at any time.Smile Your Mom and Aunt should feel free to call VfL Tegel's president, Frank Koziolek (professional A-licensed coach of Berlin Table Tennis Association): http://www.vfl-tegel-tt.de/kontakt.php

wild_monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wild_monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 1:24pm
thank you guys very much.  I'll send these to them and hopefully it will be close by as she drives.  When i find the exact adress i'll post it here and hopefully you guys will be at help once again thank you!
Rainer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 1:53pm
Avec plaisir, Steph! Ask whenever, whatever you like.Smile
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Rainer Rainer wrote:

Avec plaisir, Steph! Ask whenever, whatever you like.Smile

Rainer,  Vfl - TEgel women team  looks kinda weak for this season.. Let's see how Conny perform after 3 months practising tt in SYDNEY...Big%20smile
Rainer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 7:24pm
@rossicarbon: though totally off topic in wild_monkey's looking-for-clubs-in-Berlin-thread you'll get a reply.Wink

Kinda weak? Tegel? Hope your wrong, of course. Just wait and see! As in playing period 2007/2008 Bundesliga 2nd may become the most thrilling league of German table tennis. Gaby was awesome last Saturday in both her single matches, especially when smashing very fast Ukrainian Elena Shapovalova round the court. Marie and Mausi will do their job fine next time. - And Conny? Don't know, what you Aussies did to her during the last three monthsTongue, but as she told me lately she's quite satisfied with her performance. And there's one thing clear to me, since I met her for the first time two years ago: Conny might not be the most brilliant player in the world (that's "Smiling Assassin" Wang Nan without any doubt) but besides being a very charming woman outside the playing area, she's the toughest fighter who'd ever come my way. This lady is a killer, and you should watch her after getting "high-tuned" on two or three Swedish kanelbullar.Big%20smile
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 7:44pm
@Rainer: Sorry for going off the topic  :-)

Btw, Conny is one hell of a super fit athlete.....
Rainer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 9:57pm
Amen, rossicarbon, amen!

Changed my avatar just to please you - and me.Star
Rainer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2008 at 8:29am
Originally posted by wild_monkey wild_monkey wrote:

thank you guys very much.  I'll send these to them and hopefully it will be close by as she drives.  When i find the exact adress i'll post it here and hopefully you guys will be at help once again thank you!

Hi Steph, something new about Mom and Auntie discovering Berlin's table tennis scene?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic