Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mijuntani vs Innerforce ZLC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hienchu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hienchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mijuntani vs Innerforce ZLC
    Posted: 03/29/2011 at 10:46pm

Hi guys ,

I'm now using MJ  ,I like it alot but I prefer some thing that a little bit lighter and a bit more control , and I'm thinking of innerforce ZLC , could someone who used both of these blades,please give me some advices , thanks alot
Sponsored Links

ttan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2011 at 8:42pm
Both blades is overpriced and crappy. Use Xiom Stardivarius. I got mine for $99 USD.
http://www.megaspin.net/store/default.asp?pid=xiom-stradivarius
Jun Mizutani ST & ZLF
FH: Omega IV Euro & T05
BH: Tenergy 05 FX
Booya to you all and Pong life long
Carbon TT View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carbon TT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2011 at 5:15pm
If you really want to keep using a BTY blade, try the Timo Boll ZLF.  It's pretty light, usually around 84 grams, and has great touch and control.
Primorac Carbon
MX-P | EL-P
jabemu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2011 at 5:41pm
I had a MJ and I have 3 ZLC and I think that the performance depends very much on the hardness of the rubbers you use. ZLC's (as MJ) don't work with hard rubbers. T64 can be a good choice but also a cannon, it is necessary more hours of trainning to fit with that combo.
Also the differences can depend on the model you have, my MJ had a weight of 92gr and my ZLC FL weights 85, both are very very fast but the ZLC is notably more elastic.

Edited by jabemu - 03/31/2011 at 6:02pm
hienchu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hienchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2011 at 11:22pm
Thanks alot for your advices guys , I've already tried Boll zlf & zlc  but still I like  MJ better with T05 on FH & baracuda on BH , the only thing I don't like about this setup It's abit too heavy that's why I'm thinking of Inner force zlc ,  because I read the review on TABLE TENNIS DB they say alot of good thing about this blade ! do any one using this blade please give me some ideas please , thanks again.
draquafina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote draquafina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/01/2011 at 2:13am
find a M. JUN around 85 grams, that will solve your problem. Also a MJ around that wieght has  better control. I own 4 mizutani jun blades from 84 grams to 88 grams. Its takes time, but can find them around that weight.
Also try Acuda S3 for backhand, its lighter and playes excellent on jun. But for forehand 05 tenergy is the best.

hienchu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hienchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/01/2011 at 7:29pm
thanks Draquarina , I din't know that MJ has that light weight , my is 91 gr and I khow some 92  , I'm gonna fine the one arond 85 to 87 , think that gonna be good / thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic