Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of your BTY pads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
qynthnghm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qynthnghm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2011 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

Now to get this thread back on track of OP's request.... I was wrong...and others were wrong on what exactly he was referring to.

Originally posted by cheah cheah wrote:

Thanks for the respect thing guys (it's cruel), and the meaning is sort a like a blade + rubber....

Cheah....when the rubber is attached to the blade it is then called a "racket" in basic terms.  Or you can just set "setup", then we will understand what you mean when you say "pad".   

Also, it may take some time to find all the Butterfly ones, but there are hundreds of pictures in this thread.

There are also cpen, jpen, and other threads with various pictures in the PICTURES section of the forum. 

My Clipper pics are in that thread, cheah. Enjoy. Big smile
Sponsored Links

qynthnghm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qynthnghm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2011 at 11:53pm
Anyway, I feel like a jerk for continuing off-topic without contributing. Sorry! So, Cheah, here is a pic of my Viscaria together with my Acoustic. Yeah, I know, it's a Nittaku, but it's the only good pic I have of the Viscaria. Note: Viscaria only has forehand rubber in this pic.

Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2011 at 5:50am

I would like also to contribute a picture of one of our members all in BTY. Blade is Innerforce ZLF, rubbers are Bryce Speed FX, dress is Esperanza.

qynthnghm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qynthnghm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2011 at 5:55am
She one of your many wives, Imago?
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2011 at 5:58am
No, she is gf of one of our intellectual supporters.
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2012 at 8:18pm
Here is my Schlager Carbon J-pen, 81 grams :

Edited by aeoliah - 07/24/2012 at 8:24pm
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

thettnovice View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thettnovice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2012 at 6:44am
Please show more respect by not going off-topic and do not belittle others because of their age. Showing a website of blades when the person clearly said to show pictures of "your" BTY blade does not help nor does anymore arguing. 
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2012 at 7:11am
Originally posted by thettnovice thettnovice wrote:

Please show more respect by not going off-topic and do not belittle others because of their age. Showing a website of blades when the person clearly said to show pictures of "your" BTY blade does not help nor does anymore arguing. 
 good point but telling someone off 14 months latter is umm too late, If a moderator gave some help w-a-y back then, then more people could have read this tread properly and added
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
Nagatito View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagatito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2012 at 1:11am
Originally posted by Speedstick Speedstick wrote:

here's my Butterfly Capricorn and Tectonic JPens:CHEERS! LOL

Doraemon :D
Blade: Timo Boll ALC
FH: T05
BH: Roundell
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic