Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video: WJTTC Champion Song Hongyuan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Originally posted by cmetsbeltran15 cmetsbeltran15 wrote:

Originally posted by jeannn jeannn wrote:

probably 20 years old.... like other cheater from china

lol, just cause he's tall?

if china would like to win junior worlds they could have sent guo yue and xu xin years ago and other players like yin hang that was the number 1 cadet player in the u15  world ranking why do you think china never sent him?

i don't know why not? Song is better than yin hang, and beat him handily recently

where that happened?  why song is better, yin is the junior that has been pulling more wins to niwa  and the german junior coach thinks that yin is better, why a number one ranked player wouldnt be playing a wjttc?  his playing is more mature not  rocket looping, placement and tempo like a senior player

i forget which tournament, earlier this year. up 3-0, then 3-1, and 4-1 to close out the win. song just beat niwa 3-0 at wjttc. i doubt the german junior coach has any influence on who the chinese coaches decide to send. and i'm not sure what you mean by the maturity statement.
Sponsored Links

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2012 at 11:47am

if china would like to win junior worlds they could have sent guo yue and xu xin years ago and other players like yin hang that was the number 1 cadet player in the u15  world ranking why do you think china never sent him?

i don't know why not? Song is better than yin hang, and beat him handily recently

where that happened?  why song is better, yin is the junior that has been pulling more wins to niwa  and the german junior coach thinks that yin is better, why a number one ranked player wouldnt be playing a wjttc?  his playing is more mature not  rocket looping, placement and tempo like a senior player

i forget which tournament, earlier this year. up 3-0, then 3-1, and 4-1 to close out the win. song just beat niwa 3-0 at wjttc. i doubt the german junior coach has any influence on who the chinese coaches decide to send. and i'm not sure what you mean by the maturity statement.

i dont get it what you mean about the german coach  but yin plays more like a senior player
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2012 at 11:58am
who cares what the german coach thinks? it's about what the chinese coach thinks regarding the chinese team
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2012 at 7:31pm

who cares what the german coach thinks? it's about what the chinese coach thinks regarding the chinese team

the german coach could say same thing about you
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2012 at 8:11pm

the german coach could say same thing about you

...what?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2012 at 11:26am
bump Tongue
V-Griper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote V-Griper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2012 at 1:56pm
I gotta say his style is a mirror image(pun intended) of Wang Liqin. The grip, the backhand, footwork, shot selection, and most all his fore hand drive. Nothing like Ma Long.
Oracle View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by V-Griper V-Griper wrote:

I gotta say his style is a mirror image(pun intended) of Wang Liqin. The grip, the backhand, footwork, shot selection, and most all his fore hand drive. Nothing like Ma Long.

heheheheh i get it. i dont think he resembles Ma Long at all, definitely more like wang liqin. big forehands, great footwork, more passive on the backhand blocks to set up a big finish with the forehand
V-Griper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote V-Griper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2012 at 2:18pm
They should play doubles. I'd take a trip to see that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by V-Griper V-Griper wrote:

They should play doubles. I'd take a trip to see that.

that would be cool. song's doubles record is amazing.

Edited by cmetsbeltran15 - 02/04/2012 at 2:32pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2012 at 2:32pm
 gold in mens, mixed at the past wjttc, mens with fang bo in 2009 and 2008, mixed in 08, and gold in Korean Open 2011 with jin yixiong
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2012 at 1:47am

yin hang played in chinese nationals this year apparently
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2012 at 8:09am

yin was leading 10-7  in the 7th game playing to zjk and lost 5 points in a row
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2012 at 6:13pm

yin was leading 10-7  in the 7th game playing to zjk and lost 5 points in a row

any video of it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic