Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

any interests in these CPens

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hhca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any interests in these CPens
    Posted: 12/01/2011 at 12:01pm
these are the blades that I have played with at least 6+ months. The number showed the sequence I played with them.  I play two sided pips-in rubber and do reverse backhand looping hitting. All these blades weight between low 80s to high 80s.

1, sword (世奥德)sword king 2001 version, 6mm,fast and stiff but can generate amazing spin
2. sanWei, carbon King, 10 layers of wood + 9 layers of carbon. 6mm. Amazing looping blade. noticeble catapult effect when looping and blocking. woody feeling in short balls. short comings: feedback in hitting isn't crisp clear
3. YEO JATTA version. 82g.
4. Lialox 86 or 87g. good for both looping and hitting. excels at blocking. not spinny as sanwei or YEO but better in hitting and blocking

I moved to cc5/7 and not likely to play with them again (but not in a hurry to dump them either just in case). so if you are interested in trying any of them out, let me know and we will go from there. 50% to 65% of the new price is probably a fair price?

1. sword king 2001, 剑中王。condition, fair. some dings on the edge. $25 shipped to canada, $28 shipped to US
2. sanwei 碳中王。I think this blade weights 87g (can't remember exactly and I don't have a scale). one noticible ding on the edge and one small ding. $45 to canada $48 to US.
3. YEO JATTA. excellent condition. Played with it a handfull of times. no dings. $35 to canada $38 to US
4. Nittaku lialox. I think it's 86g. again can't remember and the order history from paddlepalace didn't show. very good condition. No dings. $50 to canada, $53 to US.

picture at:

All these blades are not sealed but sanded as can be seen from the pic. I should also mention that I also sand the handle where the thumb is as seen in the first picture. I found this facilitates reverse backhand penhold loop. sword king was not sanded this way as I moved to other blades when I found out this sanding technique.

preference given to buyer who buys more than one blades and/or with rubber purchase, i.e., $20 for TG3 neo 39 degree.

only sword king left.

Edited by hhca - 12/06/2011 at 3:56pm
Sponsored Links

hhca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2011 at 10:57am

Hi,

got quite a few msgs and I won't reply one by one. I will post pictures and prices over the weekend.

I also have two neo TG3 (1 black, 1 red) 39 degree. 2.2mm. $23 each shipped and $20 if you buy with a blade.

hhca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2011 at 11:27pm
danny_shin123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny_shin123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2011 at 2:11am
respond to my message..
Innerforce ZLC
Bty Tenergy 05
Ks Fortissimo

shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2011 at 11:26am
10 layers of wood and 9 layers of carbon? thats a tank!
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
Rating: 2065
hhca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2011 at 4:16pm
yeo and lialox sold

Edited by hhca - 12/04/2011 at 9:29pm
hhca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2011 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by shay2be shay2be wrote:

10 layers of wood and 9 layers of carbon? thats a tank!

it would be an armor with regular carbon layers but this blade isn't hard at all. It is probably the best looping blade among the 4 on par with YEO if not better. After the number 1 blade, i.e., sword king, I used stiga carbo 7.6 for quite a while before changing to sanwei (No.2). Sanwei carbon king allows me to play more aggressively without committing unforced errors. The only reason that I later changed to Lialox was that lialox was more balanced in looping and hitting.

p.s., before switching to sword king, I used bty primorac carbon. The reason for switching to sword king was for better short ball touch/control and RPB. As expected bty prmorac carbon is better in blocking because of its thickness.

Edited by hhca - 12/05/2011 at 11:12am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic