Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LF Used Tibhar Grass D.Tecs 0x & TSP Curl P-1R 0x
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

LF Used Tibhar Grass D.Tecs 0x & TSP Curl P-1R 0x

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old-Man-Southpaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old-Man-Southpaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF Used Tibhar Grass D.Tecs 0x & TSP Curl P-1R 0x
    Posted: 02/22/2012 at 8:39am
I'd like just to try each of these to see if they would fit my game, but don't want to spend a fortune to find out they don't work for me, so I'm looking for an inexpensive used sheet of each to be able to try them with.  

Post or PM me, please

Edited by Old-Man-Southpaw - 02/22/2012 at 8:40am
--- Push/Chop or Attack ---

Blade: TT Piet Off/All Custom 5 ply

FH: Rakza 7

BH: DTec.S Long pips

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=48168
Sponsored Links

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2012 at 8:56am
I see in your setup that you use Screw One. Why you not like it ? Did you try Moristo LP One ?
Old-Man-Southpaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old-Man-Southpaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2012 at 9:51am
Maybe its me, but when I play against people that are better players, like about 2000+, they seem to be able to hit back my pips shots much more easily than lower players.  Chopping works fine with it and so does pushing, but its difficult to get any kind of ball hit fast enough that they can't easily hit it back.  I can't flat hit it unless its real high, or I either net it or go off the back.  

I've been losing badly to a guy using Grass D.Tecs 0x because i'm always fooled by it and can't do a decent loop, so I thought I might try it.   From all the stuff I read, the Grass D.Tecs 0x and TSP Curl P-1R are the most deceptive of the long pips, and I need any edge I can get.

No, haven't tried Moristo LP One and don't know anyone that has, and don't know much about it at all.
--- Push/Chop or Attack ---

Blade: TT Piet Off/All Custom 5 ply

FH: Rakza 7

BH: DTec.S Long pips

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=48168
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2012 at 10:23am
I used Narucross EX Soft, and it is very , if not same as GS, but I think GS is faster. I could NOT do much with Screw One, but moving to Moristo LP One, I can chop much better, and pips can bend, so chops are more spinny. I could suggest you trying Moristo, as you may like it !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic