Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Butterfly Primorac, Stiga OC WRB
    Posted: 11/24/2012 at 11:55pm
This is the perfect setup for beginner!

Primorac 84 gr + Tenergy05, 1.9 mm + Joola Express II for $55 shipped to conus. 

Both rubbers have plenty of life left, especially the Tenergy is in very good condition. The tenergy was tuned a little to make fit the blade. The setup IS NOT fast at all, because of the slow, high-control blade. It loops itself :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiga OC WRB + Omega IV Pro + Baracuda for $ 35 shipped 

Both blades have slight sanding for comfort. Both blades have absolutely perfect playing surface, only minor nicks on the outside but not even worth mentioning. 

I can glue the rubbers or ship them unglued, but in that case I don't guarantee fit. 

puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Sponsored Links

assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2012 at 11:57pm

puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2012 at 2:03am

Hello I wanna buy the primorac can we talk about it on PM? What is the serial number of the blade please. Thank you

Skynums View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2012 at 2:13am
Pm sent for stiga oc package
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2012 at 4:13am

assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2012 at 4:16am
here are pictures of the rest of the rubbers. I am using them on my Zetro Quad currently but will remove. No more pictures, please, this deal should be a no-brainer. Tenergy alone is worth $40 probably, it is in really good condition if you don't count the tuning, but it had shrunk and i had to expand it back.

Oh, and one guy asked for the serial on the primorac, sorry but i just glued the Express on it and it was a good glue job and I hate to take it off for the serial.

But I am not gona cheat you, look at my feedback and be sure you are getting a great deal. 
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2012 at 4:45am
Nobody suspect you about cheating but every person has his own way to appreciate if something is good for its needs or not. What is good for somebody is not good for somebody else no mather what the price is. I wanna buy this setup with unglued rubber because I have my own way to glue up the rubber. So remove the rubber with no fear make some photo of the blade without rubber, some picture of the rubber`s sponge and after that let`s negociate the price.  Thank you!
PS I`m talking about primorac.

Edited by adishorul - 11/25/2012 at 5:00am
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2012 at 2:32pm
the serial is K007807FL56
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2012 at 11:21am
a lot of pms but no transaction yet. both paddles available.
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

the serial is K007807FL56
That is a nice serial number.. one picture with bare wood I mean the forehand side cause backhhand side picture is posted and everything is fine we can make the deal Smile

Edited by adishorul - 11/26/2012 at 1:54pm
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2012 at 3:26am
here it is. By the way, this will be the BH, the other pic was from FH.

adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2012 at 11:36am
ok I saw couple hits on the edge and  I suppose the blade was sealed, I haven`t seen the rubber`s sponge so far. Anyway I offer 50 usd ,I am thnking is the price you wanted. Send me your paypal account.
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2012 at 10:21pm
the playing surface is perfect. Light seal to protect peeling of limba fibers. As you can see, it has worked well : ) 
A lot of pm and bargains but still available.
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2012 at 10:55pm
btw i thought it made no difference but a 2600 pointed out there is a difference in the handle height so that side that has the bfly logo should be fh, not bh side.
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2012 at 11:15pm
what, in the factory or in mine?
ejmeser View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmeser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2012 at 12:16am
Cant see anything bad in these combos... that's why I purchased them.

Payment sent. Closed.

Edited by ejmeser - 11/30/2012 at 12:17am
*Madridista*

My Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic