Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback: nittakuball
    Posted: 10/08/2014 at 11:58pm
If it was up to me, this person would never be allowed to make any deals on this forum but since it isn't I'll just do this wonderful feedback about him. This guy is dishonest and a liar! he lies about the products he sells and as no shame about it and when admitting to make a refund he then ignores all messages and never really made the refund. So be ware, this is the kind of person you'll be dealing with if you should to sell or buy from him! I'm left with no more wonderful things to say... so good luck
Sponsored Links

singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2014 at 12:28am
Check my feedback to nittakuball in feedback section half year ago:

Edited by singody - 10/09/2014 at 12:30am
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41593&title=feedback-singody
jabemu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2014 at 5:45am

I have never lost a shipment except one to him, cassually... He always said that never received the blade.
I had to return his money, of course, and I lost my ZLF blade

Edited by jabemu - 10/09/2014 at 5:48am
chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2014 at 7:05am
Originally posted by jabemu jabemu wrote:

I have never lost a shipment except one to him, cassually... He always said that never received the blade.

Did you use registered mail?
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
jabemu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by chroot chroot wrote:

Originally posted by jabemu jabemu wrote:

Did you use registered mail?

Yes the shipment was with track number but no insurance.

The buyer claim to me around 1 month after I sent the blade and I claimed it to my postal office. Few days after the postal office said to me that they dind't know where is the packet and offer to me less of 20€ for the problem and close the claim, because it had no insurance. Then I returned the money to the buyer (more than 100€).

Also, they said me that this situation is not rare and finally the buyer will receive the packet perhaps in 1 month more. I said this to the buyer and he never said me that he receive the blade.

Near a year after, the buyer tried to buy other blade to me and I said him that I was not willing "to lost other blade", and he didnt say nothing... Really I never had any confidence in the words of this person.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2014 at 11:12am
I had a trade with him, there was some mistake when he wrote me address, but the package get to me eventually.  So I my experience with him is good.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2014 at 8:49am
Uppppp
weestenosis View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weestenosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2014 at 11:32am
He used to sell darker speed 600 on evay. And those blades are not authentic. Some said the blade is class B from taiwan instead of japan.... Description was not mention of not the real one. I was very new to this ping pong stuff....now the blade is sitting here collecting dust....
Butterfly Amultart cpen

My Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2014 at 2:29am
Watch out for for this liar and cheater!!!! I don't know how but this scumbag still has the courage to sell here. ... so watch out for his scams!
gatz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2014 at 5:14am
what happen to this guy? most of the time he is a good seller and buyer.... i think i miss a lot that people here changed.
Blade: ZJ SZLC, Garayda 5000 Matador Texa
Rubbers: FH::Symmetry SP BH: Tenergy Hard, FH: MoristoSP ax BH: Tenergy Hard,FH:Desperado 2 BH: Omega 7 Asia   
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2014 at 12:39pm
he was nice & honest when I dealt with him few times over the years....
nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2014 at 4:15pm
jabemu- 100% did not receive his Blade
rui pedro81- Sold him brand new ZLC after receive he said not brand new

weestenosis - yes,you bought darker blade on my ebay few years ago.(selling for coach he said get it from china friend and I have never have a darker before so no ideal is fake or rear BUT ALREADY MANTION on my ebay said selling for friend no ideal fake or rear)and you won the auction for less than $200 I bellive.
any way,i know what I am doing and you guys know I am not marking money here is just I like table tennis.

Thanks

Edited by nittakuball - 11/16/2014 at 4:26pm
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2014 at 4:17pm
jabemu- 100% did not receive your Blade.check with other member, I bought a lot blades from this site always receive package.why should I complain only you?
I don't need the money
rui pedro81 -The reason no point to reply your message (All your message is talking very very bad about me)

Edited by nittakuball - 11/16/2014 at 4:23pm
DHS 032

Singapore & Canada

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by gatz gatz wrote:

what happen to this guy? most of the time he is a good seller and buyer.... i think i miss a lot that people here changed.

don't worry sis,every thing still same i am always here for you.

Edited by nittakuball - 11/16/2014 at 4:31pm
DHS 032

Singapore & Canada

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2014 at 4:49pm
he's always there for me too....I can ask for freebies from him but I don't bother as I always trust him 110% & he knows where to drop off goodies for me....LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

he's always there for me too....I can ask for freebies from him but I don't bother as I always trust him 110% & he knows where to drop off goodies for me....LOL

Thanks bro!
DHS 032

Singapore & Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic