Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alternative to boosted H3 Neo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/20/2016 at 2:24pm
Boost this.
http://eacheng.net/index.php?act=detail&ID=3219

ClapClapClap
Sponsored Links

simon_xuan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_xuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/20/2016 at 8:12pm
For the P-ball, I like Neo TG3 40 degree boosted with Falco Long or Seamoon. Typically I can squeeze two months of performance out of it before the sponge went floppy. I am trying the TG3-60 right now with Falco Long. Hopefully it can perform similar if not better since I would like the sponge to last longer and stay elastic. Any one has experience on TG3-60 mid hard as the forehand? It has good price in tabletennis11.com.
RPB Rocks!

BTY Innerforce ZLC Cpen | DHS H3N Blue Sponge | Victas V>15 Extra

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36695
42andbackpains View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/20/2016 at 9:29pm
I have used H3 neo boosted with Seamoon and Kailin. H3 is great on the first boost, but then the rubber gets unstable on the second boost. H3 neo is almost unusable if not boosted(very slow rubber). I have played with Adidas P7, Adidas Tenzone Ultra, Haifu Whale 3(Chinese Rubber $50), Lidu (Chinese Rubber $40) and nothing compares to H3 Neo when your strokes are working perfect. Problem is H3 requires 100% technically correct stroke and there is no room for error. I myself is contemplating going to Tenergy 05 or Spinart. Two coaches in my club use Spinart and the rest of the coaches use H3 Neo. Reason why they use Spinart is because the rubber is stable and has room for more errors in your strokes. As I get older i dont have the fitness, power to fully utilize H3 Neo. Once i am done with my last 2 sheets of H3 Neo, i may just move over to Tenergy or Spinart. 
Mind is willing, but the back goes out too often :P
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
FH Dianchi D w/ Secret Sauce
BH Butterfly T05 Red
USATT rating keeps going down
manraid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manraid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2016 at 5:01pm
another question out of the topic

i have a new sheet of hurricane 8 and i 'll glue it on mjszlc (without boosting)

i'm using butterfly free chack 2

my question is how many layers of wbg i need to glue hurricane 8 on mjszlc?

thanks in advance
MJ SZLC ST

FH Hurricane 8 2.15m Black
BH Super 999t 2.2mm Red

Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2016 at 5:53pm
I don't need more one layer on the sponge and one on the blade. If the rubber is boosted I may put two and hold it in the press overnight
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Renol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2016 at 8:38pm
Just a question out of the topic.

Is non boosted H3N provincial better than non boosted H8? Because I saw a review saying that a boosted H8 has the same speed as non boosted H3N.
Blade: DHS Long 5
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
BH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2016 at 4:32pm
May Palio Thor's be an option? How is it with a plastic ball?
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
tazdevil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tazdevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2016 at 10:53pm
Anyone has tried Tibhar Hybrid K1?  I don't see it available at any of the major European sites, but see it at multiple Chinese Taobao stores.  It supposed to be a German rubber combining Sticky topsheet with medium hard german sponge. 
Current For Sale
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic