FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

F/S: Kreanga Carbon ST w/ Sriver

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F/S: Kreanga Carbon ST w/ Sriver
    Posted: 11/11/2006 at 1:48pm
SOLD
Sponsored Links

KongLinghuiSP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KongLinghuiSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2006 at 2:26pm
what kind of handle is it? cheers!
Spin the ball, Damn it!

Buy/Sell Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=77237&title=feedback-konglinghuisp
wfwfitz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfwfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2006 at 8:22pm
He said its a Kreanga Carbon ST.
Wfwfitz
Xiom Axelo
Xiom Sigma Pro Red and Black
Butterfly Amultart
Tenergy 05 Black and Red 64

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KongLinghuiSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2006 at 9:38pm
wfwfitz, are you trying to get your posts number up or something?? no offence, but i wouldn't ask him what handle is it if he post it in the first place.
Spin the ball, Damn it!

Buy/Sell Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=77237&title=feedback-konglinghuisp
wfwfitz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfwfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2006 at 10:02pm
Yes I am trying to get my posts number up thats why I post once in a while.  Now there has to be a reason why you are trying to attack me but its not my fault I saw ST and you didnt.
Wfwfitz
Xiom Axelo
Butterfly Amultart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KongLinghuiSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2006 at 11:23pm

mdjenders, never mind wfwfitz and i, sorry for trashing your post.

wfwfitz, i don't have a problem with you and i am surely not having a go at you.  the orginial post didn't say what kind of handle is the KC, that's why i asked.  since i asked, mdjenders edited his post and pm me the change.

i don't understand why people can take an innocent thing said and turned it into an personal attack.  maybe we all need to chill

Spin the ball, Damn it!

Buy/Sell Feedback
shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2006 at 11:49pm
Kong forget it, just think about ur new blade coming to you soon... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KongLinghuiSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2006 at 12:30am
yeah, i am looking forward to that!! and don't get me wrong, i am not pissed at all
Spin the ball, Damn it!

Buy/Sell Feedback
wfwfitz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfwfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2006 at 10:49am

Okay I was wrong I did take offense when none was intended.  Enjoy your blade and let us know how it plays.

Wfwfitz
Xiom Axelo
Butterfly Amultart
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2006 at 12:02pm
It's nice to see that there are gentlemen and civilized people in this forum. I think this forum's quality and value just went up a notch. Kudos to KongLinghuiSP and wfwfitz.
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2006 at 5:24pm
For anyone that might be interested, this racket is still available.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KongLinghuiSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2006 at 10:32pm

thanks genomicsknight, but yeah, things can turn real ugly real quick on internet forum like this.  it all starts like that, an innocent thing said turned into a personal attack, and then the names calling......etc....i think we all need to think twice before we post things on the internet.

and to wfwfitz, no worries, mate.

sorry mdjenders, for hijacking your post again   anyway, I used to have the KC myself.  i must say it is an excellent blade to have, the look alone worths the price, and the fact that it is excellent for mid-distance attacking game is a bonus lol.....  wait a minute, i sound like the EJ king Khvn there for a second....

Spin the ball, Damn it!

Buy/Sell Feedback
NovicePlayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovicePlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2006 at 4:42pm
I want the racket.
Blade - Dhs Hurricane King!
Front - Hurricane 3
Back Hand -Hurricane 2
Style - Close table attack
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2006 at 9:04pm
Sorry, this racket has been sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic