Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H3Neo National - The REAL Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Funahurnna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funahurnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H3Neo National - The REAL Review
    Posted: 02/14/2014 at 6:39pm
This is it, I am once again sick and tired of all of those obviously fake reviews of this and that rubber. It is time to get hands dirty and down to business town.

You have no clue what I am talking about? Count me in.

Preface: Somehow my coach got a single sheet of H3Neo National version (Blue Sponge). Also: somehow he got me fooled to buy it from him.

But here I am rambling like everybody else, so time to get real, without further ado:

---The REAL review of H3Neo National (Blue Sponge)---

Tackiness : 

I feel this rubber behaves like gentleman: lies there still, stuck to my blade; almost like glued to it. No monkey-business at all. Rating for Tackiness 2/10.

Catapult :

No catapult included. Just amazingly good table tennis rubber. Rating as Catapult: 0/10.

Realness :

Some people always seem to be concerned about realness (or fakeocity) of National Version of H3. But I am above all that - as a postmodern man - everything is either real or everything is fake to me. You choose. No - I was kidding - I choose: Everything is Real. Rating for Realness: π / 10.

Throw Angle :

Funny enough, I have not been mad enough to throw my blade (including rubber) after changing to this beast. Rating for Throw Angle N/A.

Boost Effect :

Boosting is evil; like sex, candy and books. Rating for Boost Effect: 6.66 /10.

Hardness :

Does not bottom out to too easily when slapped neighbor's dog's face with it (lightly, I must add to all you animal lovers). Rating for Hardness: 2.5 Lassie Units / 10.

Serving / Short Play :

'BAH!' I say:  Does not serve me breakfast. Well, let's be honest: once it did, but the eggs were raw and bacon was overly crispy. Short play on the other hand is quite good, controllable and not too bouncy. Rating for Serving / Shortplay : Raw & Crispy/10

Chinese Loop vs. European Loop :
I tried to cook some Chinese Loops, but they ended up looking like spaghetti. And don't even start with the Chicken Wings, or I get too hungry to continue this review. Rating for Chinese Loop vs. European Loop : 2.5 Michelin Stars.

--- END OF : The REAL review of H3Neo National (Blue Sponge) ---

Huh,  I was so close to get out of focus while writing, but just managed too keep it all sharp and real. That's it for this issue's REAL review. Have good games!
Sponsored Links

n8stee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n8stee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2014 at 6:41pm
LOL don't even know what to say..
I'm Nate
BLADE: YEO Cpen
BH: Xiom Omega IV Asia/Pogo pips out
FH: DHS Hurricane 2 neo

Blade: Nittaku Ruforal Jpen
FH: Nittaku Renanos Soft
RPB: focus 3 snipe<
maxoldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxoldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2014 at 7:07pm
I think you did got out of focus here buddy, just curious, was it pills or pot???
I really hope you meant a lady instead of a gentleman in this part: "behaves like gentleman: lies there still, stuck to my blade"

Edited by maxoldo - 02/15/2014 at 12:39am
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2014 at 9:40pm
so how much you paid for this unique rubber?

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 1:53pm
You are not funny. Or clever.

Not Applicable/10.

Edited by SmackDAT - 02/15/2014 at 1:54pm
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funahurnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

Not Applicable/10.

Humor is hard avenue. Thank you for your feedback and sorry to disappoint.
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 6:09pm
At least people who review stupid rubbers try their best, not just deliberately waste peoples lives
puppy412 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puppy412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 6:22pm
springiness:
0/10, we are in summer where I live.
LOL

Edited by puppy412 - 02/15/2014 at 6:22pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funahurnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by bluebucket bluebucket wrote:

At least people who review stupid rubbers try their best, not just deliberately waste peoples lives

This is my last comment on this thread.

My apologies for MyTT forum readers. This review was meant to be light humor, not targeting anyone or anything. I made earlier similar 'fake' review of Xiom Stradivarius, and the reaction was bit more positive that time. Maybe the humor was better that time...

But to the point, I understand that this 'review' might be wasting peoples time, as the header makes it sound proper review, which I admit, it is not. So once again, apologies for wasting all of your time who were looking for legitimate review of the said rubber.

If the moderators feel like, please feel free to lock/delete this thread if you think it is for the best.

Kind regards and good games.
Krantz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krantz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 7:31pm
The review is slightly lacking cos it doesn't say if the rubber is spinny. I'm particularly interested in this, because my current rubber doesn't make even one rotation on the table, and I heard that it is very   important that a rubber should be spinny.  
puppy412 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puppy412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 7:39pm
blades suitable for this rubber:

this one should do

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/Blade_movie.jpg

LOLLOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Vedrinho3000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vedrinho3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 8:20pm
Hey chill out people, like your lives are so important that they'll be wasted because of 2 minutes it took you to read funny thread (IMHO), like legendary Charles Barkley said "life is too short to take it too seriously"
Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maxoldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxoldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2014 at 8:29pm
@puppy's comment. Good one!

Edited by maxoldo - 02/15/2014 at 8:29pm
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2014 at 5:08pm
Thanks for a great review. This has really helped me decide not to join the National team. I look forward to more reviews.
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Vedrinho3000 Vedrinho3000 wrote:

Hey chill out people, like your lives are so important that they'll be wasted because of 2 minutes it took you to read funny thread (IMHO), like legendary Charles Barkley said "life is too short to take it too seriously"

Couldn't agree more. I for one expected a regular review but ending up have a good laugh. Nothing wrong with that. 

Some people should stop taking themselves too seriously. You are spending your time on mytt anyway so it's not like you have something better to do. Chill out.
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
tt4me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2014 at 8:17pm
I liked the comments about throw. Thumbs Up
It sounded like one of my sarcastic comments.

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2014 at 8:24pm
It just wasn't funny. And reviews can be informative.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
straits85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote straits85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2014 at 5:41am
It was funny and surprising.
I agree: reviews can be informative but MUST not be.
When it is funny, its' better.
50% of the people do not understand what is "Throw Angle" and all these "technical" things.
With Funahurnna, it's clear now.
:=)
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2014 at 6:01am
Throw angle is how far or high did you throw the rubber out. For instance, Stiga speaks of Long Trajectory... Ask Xu Xin.
n8stee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n8stee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2014 at 6:48am
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

Not Applicable/10.

I'm Nate

n8stee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n8stee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2014 at 6:50am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Thumbs Down have some fun man
I'm Nate

n8stee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n8stee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2014 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Krantz Krantz wrote:

The review is slightly lacking cos it doesn't say if the rubber is spinny. I'm particularly interested in this, because my current rubber doesn't make even one rotation on the table, and I heard that it is very   important that a rubber should be spinny.  

Yours could be a fake....
I'm Nate

Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2014 at 8:14am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

There's a running joke on this side of the Atlantic that Americans don't get irony. It's rubbish of course, but sometimes.......
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
straits85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote straits85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2014 at 2:13pm
That's also funny !!
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2014 at 4:30pm
I thought it was funny out of 10.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2014 at 5:41pm
Don't most of the people go on this forum because they have some time to waste?   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic