FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Is Tenergy 64 the new Bryce?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 11:08pm
i give up, you win. Life carries on. Butterfly is the truth.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
Sponsored Links

everest81 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote everest81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 11:20pm
lixiao,
you are a forum mod, and you only create two threads with same theme...and we get it, u have a fetish for tenergy and anything/everything related to butterfly or Japan, you dont have to prove it time and again.
Member of Single ply Hinoki club
Kokutaku Cho-Super Cho Tokusen + Tenergy Max
Collecting dust: Nittaku Cho tokusen 9mm, kokutaku cho tokusen 9mm, darker 90 10mm, ryno custom poc blade 10.2mm
LachlanTan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2008 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by nick911sc nick911sc wrote:

oh my f'ing god
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

yourshrink thats two strikes, your language is appalling.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 12:08am
Originally posted by everest81 everest81 wrote:

lixiao,you are a forum mod, and you only create two threads with same theme...and we get it, u have a fetish for tenergy and anything/everything related to butterfly or Japan, you dont have to prove it time and again.

I like butterfly. I wouldnt call it a fetish though. And these are two different topics as tenergy 64 is coming.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 12:44am
Lixiao.... You should get a strike for using OMFG... That's bad language...

You should get another strike for using OMFG in the post TITLE....

And then you should get another strike for using OMFG, using it on post title while being one of the MOD....

That's it.
instagram: rokphishtt

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover
Hookshot View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hookshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 1:00am
The title should be removed.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 3:24am
change it
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Glenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 3:42am

Why must you people be so ignorant. Tell me one thing on butterfly.co.jp's players list that was wrong? Exactly you can't cuz it was al true.

and here is a mod calling us ignorant?

Okay, i shall tell you why the butterfly japan isn't reliable.
1) It is a producer website. If you have studied economics / history, you would have known that it isn't reliable.
2) Zhang Yining MIGHT be using the same blade now. But apparently, during the auction of her bat (which she used to win Li Jia Wei in the Olympics), it was known that she is still in the process of experimenting with her blades. Unless she suddenly decided on using the same blade within a day, i doubt it is reliable.
3) Kreanga doesn't seem to like Brycespeed very much, in case you didn't know. He was looking for an alternative. I heard this quite sometime ago (2 weeks or so) so maybe he has already settled on BryceSpeed. I personally doubt though.

EDIT: And these are only the ones im sure of.
4) Oh Sang Eun has not been using a Korbel or Oh Sang Eun. Technically, he useD a custom that is like both (I don't know what he uses NOW though).
speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 4:10am
lixiao acts like nothing but a mod. How come gets to be a mod, that's another thing, since he/she was acting just as immature as now.
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 4:17am
Originally posted by speaquinox speaquinox wrote:

lixiao acts like nothing but a mod. How come gets to be a mod, that's another thing, since he/she was acting just as immature as now.
His 14, what do you expect?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 4:19am
Originally posted by Glenn Glenn wrote:

Why must you people be so ignorant. Tell me one thing on butterfly.co.jp's players list that was wrong? Exactly you can't cuz it was al true.

and here is a mod calling us ignorant?

Okay, i shall tell you why the butterfly japan isn't reliable.
1) It is a producer website. If you have studied economics / history, you would have known that it isn't reliable.
2) Zhang Yining MIGHT be using the same blade now. But apparently, during the auction of her bat (which she used to win Li Jia Wei in the Olympics), it was known that she is still in the process of experimenting with her blades. Unless she suddenly decided on using the same blade within a day, i doubt it is reliable.
3) Kreanga doesn't seem to like Brycespeed very much, in case you didn't know. He was looking for an alternative. I heard this quite sometime ago (2 weeks or so) so maybe he has already settled on BryceSpeed. I personally doubt though.

EDIT: And these are only the ones im sure of.
4) Oh Sang Eun has not been using a Korbel or Oh Sang Eun. Technically, he useD a custom that is like both (I don't know what he uses NOW though).
He has not even finished middle high school. He hasn't even touched economics.
speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 4:22am
I don't expect anything and I don't care about age much, a mod should act like a mod. 
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 5:26am
I changed the title of the topic. Change it back if you will, LiXiao, but please keep the F away from it, so we don't have to deal with another off topic discussion.

Does anyone know the exact release date for the Tenergy 64?

And  is it supposed to be harder than the 05?
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
IAmI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAmI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 5:45am
Sorry for another clueless speculation Schlager, but if LiXiao's first post is accurate then I guess it will be harder than the 05. Both Joo and Oh have been using hard sponged rubbers for years now and they are exactly the guys LiXiao says test-switched to the 64.

Otherwise, I think some of you guys shouldn't concentrate so much on the tpo players allegedly using some kind of miraculously modified blades or even rubbers. It's not healthy for your growth and it's not what the sport is about. Plus usually it's not even true.
IFZLC
FH T05 2.1mm
BH O4a max
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 5:51am

I hope it's not.. Tenergy 05 is already harder than Bryce, and the 25 is supposed to be appr. the same hardness. I hope the Tenergy 64 is a little bit more flexy/soft, though I really doubt it..

I think it's fun to know what the pro's are using, and I don't play tournaments anymore, so I've got all the time in the world :)

packtim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packtim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 5:55am
Originally posted by IAmI IAmI wrote:

Both Joo and Oh have been using hard sponged rubbers for years now and they are exactly the guys LiXiao says test-switched to the 64.

A defender (albeit an agressive one) using something similar to Bryce on the forehand?  Jog on.. 
Donic Waldner Senso Carbon AN
Donic Desto F3BigSlam Max FH
LKT Rapid Speed 2.2 BH
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Schlager Schlager wrote:

Tenergy 05 is already harder than Bryce

Don't think T05 is harder than Bryce Hard, mate. Bryce hard, IMO, is harder.
So if T64 is the hardest version of Tenergy. I'll certainly go for it..
I have trouble with my T05 at first, but now after I am able to adjust to it, I am very happy with how it performs (and no messy glue job!!) But i find it a little bit too soft. I used to play with H3 before that so I don't think a harder version of Tenergy will be too hard for me.
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 10:29am
T64 will be harder. When I had the opportunity to train with/talk to the trainer for the German National Team, he said that they liked tenergy, but it was too soft. He said butterfly was still working on harder stuff for the pros.
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

And butterfly japan doesn;t lie.

hahahah you are so funny man..

I know for sure that at least 4 times bty japanese website lies, because i ve seen some pro players at what they were using when i asked them why they dont play with the stuff bty claims, some laught at me (kong and schlagger)  .

even zhang yining wasnt using tackyfire c when bty japan claimed  she was... man li wasnt using the blade bty claimed she was playing with   neither yoshida..is a long list

is he really 14.??.............holy christ

the problem is that li xiao is so obsessed that he  thinks that anyhting from anybody from japan is perfect, sure he must have terabytes of manga, he would prefer to slap his mother than distrust any japanse or the bty cult..

i have a friend that has the same problem with koreans , he thinks that all the koreans players are good  and li xiao admited to have a japan fetish some time ago
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 12:39pm

Sorry this just really shocked me, mr, Kaii Yoshida switched to TENERGY 64~! Oh sang Eun switched to tenergy 64 on both sides. Schlager switched to 05 on both sides. Michael Maze just switched to a Custom ZL carbon blade and 05 on both sides. Joo se Hyuk switched to Matsush*ta Pro @, and 64.Krengea supposedly switched to Bryce Speed on both sides, and and Chiang Peng Lung switched to it as well. Mr. Petr Korbel now uses a custom blade with o5 on both sides. Yoon Jae Young switched to a custom blade with 64 on both sides. Zhang Yining now uses 05 and 64, her blade is the same. Guo Yue now uses Amultart (that is for sure) and 05.

WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN? Tenergy 64 must be the best rubber ever. and this is just for MOL since this will kill him. Jun switched to 64 on both sides.

li xiao how do you find time to make your homework or study, your dog mus be named tenergy.. there are at least 5 gold medals won with 729 rubber that dstroys yor claim
bowebj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowebj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 1:16pm

no tenergy is not the new bryce.

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 1:37pm
I'm hearing that pros are still using tuner and will as long as they can get away with it. 
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

I'm hearing that pros are still using tuner and will as long as they can get away with it. 

Sharara's reaction to that was that ITTF is going to employ new generation of ENEZ devices which will supposedly be able to sniff out even water-based tuners. I am betting that these new sniffers will start rejecting so many paddles that they will be useless... after all, we have to put rubbers on the blade using some checmical stuff!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by dragon kid dragon kid wrote:

Don't think T05 is harder than Bryce Hard, mate. Bryce hard, IMO, is harder.
So if T64 is the hardest version of Tenergy. I'll certainly go for it..
I have trouble with my T05 at first, but now after I am able to adjust to it, I am very happy with how it performs (and no messy glue job!!) But i find it a little bit too soft. I used to play with H3 before that so I don't think a harder version of Tenergy will be too hard for me.

I never said it was harder than Bryce Hard..

addoydude View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addoydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 9:32pm
Does this mean I'll have to buy Tenergy now?
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 9:44pm
^Well it might be the best alternative, but I thought you want to have a softer rubber on the BH, but If what I have seen is true, some of the pros are keeping 64 on their BH, and 05 on the forehand. So what could this mean?
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 9:46pm
www.butterfly.co.jp to find the answer they don't lie
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 9:47pm
It plays more like a glued up Sriver than anything else.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2008 at 2:59am

Originally posted by dragon kid dragon kid wrote:

Don't think T05 is harder than Bryce Hard, mate. Bryce hard, IMO, is harder

I never said it was harder than Bryce Hard..

Jah.. I thought you were referring to the Bryce family, mate Wink
IMO, T05 is about the same hardness as regular Bryce, the Bryce would be quite softer if you glue them heavily..
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
mastergoat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mastergoat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2008 at 3:44am
Originally posted by cmetsbeltran15 cmetsbeltran15 wrote:

25 is coming out in a month.

February 2009 actually.

I guess 02/2009 is the New TT era v2.0, and when 64 comes out, that will the next new tt era and so forth...

Tongue

Lol it came out in NZ like earlier this month
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic