Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LF: Butterfly Centrefold 25 Rollaway with Shipping
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

LF: Butterfly Centrefold 25 Rollaway with Shipping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wakabay View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakabay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF: Butterfly Centrefold 25 Rollaway with Shipping
    Posted: 10/06/2010 at 10:38am
Hello,

Does anyone know of a place that is selling a *used* Butterfly Centrefold 25 Sky Rollaway table that is willing to ship to the Seattle area? I am specifically looking for the one with red frame (red) which I have now found out has been discontinued. Meaning, even if I wait until U.S. Nationals I would not be able to get this previous model. I know used with shipping it was going for around $1300 and this is the price tag that I'm looking for. The link to the table below, Thanks!

http://www.butterflyonline.com/online_store_productcloseup.asp?page=tables_all.asp&type=10&ID=48&pg=1&SortBy=b.NewProd&displayNum=20&frompg=alltables
Sponsored Links

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2010 at 2:22pm
your request has been answered!
wakabay View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakabay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2010 at 1:59am
I have ended up finding and purchasing a different table used locally.  Thanks LiuLin04!
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2010 at 3:01am
Originally posted by wakabay wakabay wrote:

I have ended up finding and purchasing a different table used locally.  Thanks LiuLin04!

I just saw this thread a minute ago for the first time.
Did you meet with Alan and Judy to get one? If yes, Congratulations; those are beautiful tables.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic