Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

My photos of FL Hurricane King and Hao

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ttrubberman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrubberman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My photos of FL Hurricane King and Hao
    Posted: 07/09/2009 at 7:53pm

Pictures of 655 Hurricane King and 656 Hurricane Hao

July 10th, 2009

Although the statement shows they have the same thickness but I found that Hurricane Hao is even more thick than King!

dscf2638.JPG

dscf2639.JPG

dscf2640.JPG

dscf2641.JPG

dscf2642.JPG

dscf2643.JPG

dscf2644.JPG

dscf2645.JPG

dscf2646.JPG

dscf2647.JPG

dscf2648.JPG

dscf2649.JPG

dscf2650.JPG

dscf2651.JPG

dscf2652.JPG

dscf2653.JPG

dscf2654.JPG

dscf2657.JPG

dscf2658.JPG

This Hurricane King has been sold.

http://www.ttrubberman.com

Sponsored Links

doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2009 at 8:04pm
If you read carefully on the back of the box for HHao, it is written "Using the new image of Wang Liqin as the bottom".  Poor Hao !!!

However, the real pic on the handle is Hao.
Waldmeister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2009 at 8:45pm
Nice. Are the weights correct? What does the 71 and 69% on the description mean?
P�����������������������h
Pingponglor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pingponglor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2009 at 9:53pm
the 69% & 71% is the bouncing %. 
johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2009 at 10:00pm
Very nice pics, I'll be waiting for a review...
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2009 at 5:20am

Why is there a picture of wang hao on the HK? it makes no sence. Hurricane Hao uses the same symbol for hao as the symbol wang hao uses in this name, so that make a certain sense.

Wang liqins picture on the previous HKs didnt make as much sence as in HH, although king is wang in chinese, and it is coincidently the same wang as in wang liqin, but also wang hao.
i guess this means that WLQ is on his way out and WH has "taken over" two blades
Butterfly Viscaria
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Stiga Calibra Sound
nicefrog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2009 at 7:44am
Very nice, it reminds me that I finally got my Stiga OC CR, it's a thinner blade than your HK and only 79grams (much thinner plies) but since no doubt it's somewhat similar to play I'm using it as a test case to see if I would like a HK. So far all I know is that it's a fairly slow blade and is bendy (even more bendy that my acoustic) :) but I'm having a hit with it on Tuesday

Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2009 at 9:31am
hmmm!! if Amultart CS doesn't work well then I'd have to test hurricane Hao :O
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2009 at 12:42am
Originally posted by nicefrog nicefrog wrote:

Very nice, it reminds me that I finally got my Stiga OC CR, it's a thinner blade than your HK and only 79grams (much thinner plies) but since no doubt it's somewhat similar to play I'm using it as a test case to see if I would like a HK. So far all I know is that it's a fairly slow blade and is bendy (even more bendy that my acoustic) :) but I'm having a hit with it on Tuesday

the HK and the OC CR are actually a lot more different than people will lead you to believe. HK is much stiffer, and its harder. Also faster. I'm talking the older version too.. so this one will be a more firm feel along with being much faster.
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2009 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Asaomi Asaomi wrote:

Why is there a picture of wang hao on the HK? it makes no sence. Hurricane Hao uses the same symbol for hao as the symbol wang hao uses in this name, so that make a certain sense.

Wang liqins picture on the previous HKs didnt make as much sence as in HH, although king is wang in chinese, and it is coincidently the same wang as in wang liqin, but also wang hao.
i guess this means that WLQ is on his way out and WH has "taken over" two blades

I think you mis read something. Wang Liqin's picture is on the HK. Wang Hao's picture is on the HH. There's no picture of Wang Hao on the HK at all.
Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2009 at 1:36am
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

I think you mis read something. Wang Liqin's picture is on the HK. Wang Hao's picture is on the HH. There's no picture of Wang Hao on the HK at all.

isnt that wang hao's picutre on the bottom of the new HK?
Butterfly Viscaria
Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2009 at 1:39am

Originally posted by nicefrog nicefrog wrote:

the HK and the OC CR are actually a lot more different than people will lead you to believe. HK is much stiffer, and its harder. Also faster. I'm talking the older version too.. so this one will be a more firm feel along with being much faster.

I own both HK old version and Stiga offensive classic CR without WRB tech. The OCCR is alot more bendier and softer and slower than hurricane King. Hurricane King is harder, thicker, faster and has alot(!) more power. I mean serious, if Stiga OCCR is feeling and control, the HK is feeling and P-O-W-E-R. Ive written a review on them both on OOAKT gimme a sec to find them.
Butterfly Viscaria
Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2009 at 1:44am
Butterfly Viscaria
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2009 at 1:52am

isnt that wang hao's picutre on the bottom of the new HK?

i think it's tough to see. I make out WLQ. but the angle of the shot makes it difficult. Easy to make a mistake either way.

I never played an OC CR.. im just going by what my chinese friends say. But thats about right from what i hear lol.
powerhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powerhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2009 at 9:59am
Hi, does anyone know the head dimensions of the New HK655?

Thanks
liang1983 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liang1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2009 at 8:32pm
how much ??
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
liang1983 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liang1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2009 at 8:34pm
where did u get it ??
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2009 at 2:40pm
Any chance of getting a better picture of the bottom of the blades? (the pictures at the bottom)
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic