Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of the Pro's new equiptment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of the Pro's new equiptment
    Posted: 09/20/2008 at 3:22pm
Hey everyone. I thought this would be a good time/place to start a topic about this. If you have pictures of pros new equipt, or good Screen shots, or anything.. we should post them here!

I know we wont get a lot right away.. but i think its good to start ahead of time anyway as more knowlege/photos become availalbe.

Thanks everyone!

B-ray.
Sponsored Links

Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 3:28pm
does it matter what pros use for equiptment? u still have to practice and improve ur skills. No use to know what pro use IMO.
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH
Need to add more speed to my FH.

need MORE speed

I WILL use THIS COMBO 4EVER!
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 3:32pm
is it just me.. or was that comment completely unnecessary? I'm pretty sure its not just me..

thanks.
chinamike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinamike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 3:49pm
I agree... this topic isn't titled 'pictures of the pros equipment so i know what they use and buy the exact same thing then automatically have their same skills'
Can't people know for the sake of knowing/interest?
I agree that some people do talk about equipment like it's going to make them an all-star, but sometimes people just want to know for interest-sake... so, Superserv your comment doesn't matter...
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 4:16pm
As far as i know that after the speedglue ban, some players from HK team have been using rubbers with tension sponge rather than using H3.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 4:38pm
there's obsolutely no harm to know or not to know what these professionals r using before/after the glue ban.
The topic starter is just curious to know n that's all right and quite understandable. I 4 1 wanna know what exactly is Petr Korbel is now using after the glue ban. I watched his match vs Lucjan BLASZCZYK @ the Olympics, i saw his blade Pkorbel has thicker FL handle w/Bty metal tag, however my old Czech friend told me that Pkorbel's FL handle is custom made for him as his hand/palm is pretty huge and he holds his racket quite deep..it could be that his PK is completely a diff. 5 ply beast? Who knows except PK himself.
While I'm @ this PK's thing...man..Korbel may be mid 30s but he looks so old, older than me, like mid-50s...Big%20smile n too bad he lost to Lucjan BLASZCZYK n he seemed to be so bothered by Lucjan BLASZCZYK's weird shots/style.
Heimdallalso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimdallalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 4:58pm
Thumbs%20Up
NEXY Lissom st 85g
fh/ Andro Impuls Speed max
bh/ Palio Flying Dragon 1.8
GorgeousGordy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GorgeousGordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 5:13pm
You definately got one thing right........

You're retarded
chiseling since the 1980s
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 5:15pm
I lol'd^
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
Valentine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

there's obsolutely no harm to know or not to know what these professionals r using before/after the glue ban.
The topic starter is just curious to know n that's all right and quite understandable. I 4 1 wanna know what exactly is Petr Korbel is now using after the glue ban. I watched his match vs Lucjan BLASZCZYK @ the Olympics, i saw his blade Pkorbel has thicker FL handle w/Bty metal tag, however my old Czech friend told me that Pkorbel's FL handle is custom made for him as his hand/palm is pretty huge and he holds his racket quite deep..it could be that his PK is completely a diff. 5 ply beast? Who knows except PK himself.
While I'm @ this PK's thing...man..Korbel may be mid 30s but he looks so old, older than me, like mid-50s...Big%20smile n too bad he lost to Lucjan BLASZCZYK n he seemed to be so bothered by Lucjan BLASZCZYK's weird shots/style.

Someone told me about a guy who has a BTY Korbel given to him by Korbel himself, one of the blades he uses. He liked it so much that he bought another one and it was a totally different blade, nothing to do with the one Korbel uses. Not just the quality, but the blade was different.
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 6:14pm
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 6:40pm
Ouch
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 6:48pm
I really doubt Timo is using a Galaxy Blade.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 6:57pm
I dont think Timo would use none Btf eqt at all and why should he fool the TT fans he have IMO.
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH
Need to add more speed to my FH.

need MORE speed

I WILL use THIS COMBO 4EVER!
Heimdallalso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimdallalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 7:13pm
Thumbs%20Up
NEXY Lissom st 85g
fh/ Andro Impuls Speed max
bh/ Palio Flying Dragon 1.8
mwyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 7:48pm
Lixiao and Superserv.

You two really need to grasp sarcasm before its too late!
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 8:55pm
ok for the record, im pretty sure I haven't worked anything up. This crap needs to cease. I'm not going to have this topic turned into another page full of silly arguments.

I said it was unnecessary because, quite frankly, it was. If you dont want to know anything about what a topic is made for, then just simply dont open it or read it. Much less react to it. Thats how you start these things. I have absolutely nothing against superserv, or any of you, but i started this topic for a reason. That reason is because I, along with what im sure is a bunch of other people on this forum, would probably like to know and see for ourselves for the sake of knowing/curiousity. Sure it doesnt help any of us with anything other than to satisfy our curiousity, but if this thread doesn't matter then I'm pretty sure I can come up with a list of things just looking at the page that doesnt directly help our game. But this is a forum, meant for discussions about pretty much anything regarding TT.

I know you mean no offense.. none of you. But neither do I.. it just kind of bothers me that people can be so dismissive of a simple thread. so thanks everyone for clearing everything up. I REALLY don't want a reply to this post, and i just want to get back to what this thread is about. Thanks so much everyone.

B-ray.
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by mwyatt mwyatt wrote:

Lixiao and Superserv.

Yes, people have completely missed my points it seems.

And my apologies to beeray1, I didn't intend to generate more "useless" posts and further pollute this thread.

Maybe by the time more pics and such are available another thread will be started, or this thread can be salvaged. 

Maybe we can all agree to report our posts which are not complimentary to the topic at hand and ask for them to be deleted?
YEO

Boost TP
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 9:59pm
What is your point then? and I do know what sarcasm is FYI.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 10:23pm
There is no harm in seeing what the pros use just for the heck of it.  I agree with what was stated earlier that some people do think they will be gods if they use the pro equipment but the thread was just designed for us to see it so whoopee, no harm done. 

Also sarcasm is not a bad thing but used out of context or improperly is not fun or pleasant to read, so learn how to use it better or liXiao will close this post (and that's not sarcasm folks, or is it?)
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 10:34pm
Is that Tenergy on the blade that Timo is using? Does Tenergy have a red sponge?
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 10:54pm
Yes, tenergy has red sponge and the consensus is that Timo is using it.

There is one guy though who claims that Timo has colored the sponge to confound people.Tongue
YEO

Boost TP
hafawaz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafawaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2008 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by mwyatt mwyatt wrote:

Lixiao and Superserv.

lol +1
Senkoh - 85 with Sriver EL 2.1
Keyshot Light with Sriver FX 2.1
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2008 at 12:27am
um, sarcasm and forums don't mix.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
charlesj View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2008 at 1:17am
Looks like there are more words than pictures in this thread...

hahahaha
popperlocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popperlocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2008 at 2:19am
During the olympics, when Wang liqin was struggling in the team matches. I saw his sponge was blue. Then when he played in the singles matches I didn't see the blue sponge anymore. Anyone else see this?
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2008 at 3:00am
Letting to know what pros use is really profitable for dealers, so feeds ravenous of EJ�SBig%20smile
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2008 at 4:25am
i hear a lot of discussion, but no pictures!Big%20smile
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

charlesj View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2008 at 11:08am
Panasonic 2008

charlesj View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2008 at 11:09am
Looks like Wang Hao is using Hurricane Hao and a white or light color sponge on the forehand. He's not using the blue sponge. Same for Wang Liqin.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic