Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Rubber Giveaway!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rubber Giveaway!
    Posted: 03/01/2014 at 3:52am
www.tabletennis11.com and mytabletennis bring you a new competition!

Simply comment below telling us what your favourite rubber is from our store and why you think it is the best!

Go in the draw to win a sheet of that rubber plus free shipping worldwide! There are 3 rubbers to be won!

Winners will be announced on this thread on 9/03/2014 :)

Visit the store to see our range at
Sponsored Links

Pingpongkid View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pingpongkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 4:11am
Hey, my favorite rubber from your store is the dhs hurricane 3 neo(in red), and I think it's the best from my past experience of playing with it. It has excellent spin and speed and fits perfectly with my tenergies.

Thanks.

Edited by Pingpongkid - 03/01/2014 at 1:53pm
Blade=Petr Korbel FL
FH=Tenergy05
BH=Tenergy64
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 4:12am
TG3 Provincial is the best because if I win it you'll have to get some in stock again
IllSonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IllSonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 4:19am
My favorite rubber from your store would definitely be DHS Hurricane 3. I think its the best because after 4 years of using it on my forehand, I still haven't found a replacement for it. 
Stiga Infinity VPS Legend
H3
Galaxy Moon
Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 4:25am
Hexer HD in short!

A very fast rubber with decend spin.
medium top sheet  - medium to hard sponge ,can be use as attacking backhand and forehand rubber. Tensioned but not too much catapult effect , not having too much gear.

Okay short game, 

Great match with ZLC blade such as amultart, zetroquad. And play good with any kind of blade.

durable top sheet, does not lose tension by much. Does not shrink much through time.
Usable with speed glue, but shrink after 3-4 time of re-glueing !!

Good price! 

I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 4:30am
Tibhar MX-P (MAX)!  I love this rubber so much that I still have 5 sheets of unopened MX-P.  This sheet of rubber is ideal for the forehand where you can incorporate so much spin and speed when looping. 

Looping - I can generate all sorts of topspin, from low to mediocre topspin for attacking defensive chops, to powerful and flat topspin for fast loops.  With an adjustment in angle of the paddle, the rubber becomes even more deadly.  I play against a penhold chopper who's around 2100, each time I apply heavy topspin against his chops, his returns would always go out of bounce.

Chops and service receipt - very easy to chop.  I can chop/push the ball very effortless and at any desire distance I want.  Whether it is short push off services or long pushes to edge of table, this rubber does it all.

Smash - very powerful.  At MAX thickness, there's tons of power in both the speed and the power, thanks to the rather porous sponge.  When combined this rubber with a carbon blade like my Butterfly Timo Boll T5000, this rubber stands out amazingly.

Blocks/drives - effortless and easy for shot placements.  The MAX sponge makes this rubber incredibly easy to control and attack.  I always feel confident each time I drive/block with this rubber, whether for cross court or down the line.

Adjustment - Switching from a Donic Bluefire M1 to the MX-P, it didn't take me long before fully acclimated to this rubber.  In fact, the adjustment was so short, less than 3 minutes, the MX-P felt like a vastly improved/upgraded version of the Bluefire M1.  With just a slight loss in speed compared to the Bluefire, the MX-P compensates itself with more spin and control.  Furthermore, the surfaces feels a bit more tackier than the Bluefire M1.

As a hardcore EJer who has tried many different kinds of rubbers, from Tenergy to Bluefire to Genius and many more, the Tibhar MX-P is undoubtedly one of the best, if not, the best forehand rubber that I have ever played with throughout my 14 years of table tennis.  I felt in love with this rubber the moment I tried on a friend's, that I immediately placed an order of 5 more sheets of the same thickness and different colors for not only backups, but also to put this on my wife's Butterfly Zhang Jike T5000.   You just can't go wrong with this rubber at all, paired with a fast blade, and you'll have the best weapon any offensive players have been dreaming about.
king_pong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king_pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 4:35am
I like Nittaku Nodias Max in black, because it's grippy, mid-fast and dependable.  
Stiga Infinity VPS (Master): fh/bh - Nittaku Hammond CR max
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 4:57am
I love DHS NEO Provincial since it´s got decent speed, best spin and even better durability.  
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 5:41am
Andro Rasant  , fast ,good spin ,not heavy ,suits very well on hard blades ,very good for mid distance game- one of the best rubber I've tried ,on my FH.. Unfortunately   ,quite pricey.
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
al3ash8 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al3ash8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 6:14am
DHS H3 neo both versions the national and provincial it's simply the best rubber I've tried on my forehand.

Edited by al3ash8 - 03/01/2014 at 6:15am
Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao 3 FL
FH: Hurricane 3 National BS
BH: Nittaku Hammond Pro Beta

Blade: Nittaku T.V.Scheele FL
Fh: TSP Agrit Speed
Bh: Butterfly Tenergy 25 FX
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 6:49am
Donic Acuda S3 red 1.8. So light for my cpen backhand without losing of control and spin. My first to recent sheet are all from tt11!
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 7:29am
While others sing the praises
of rubbers quite exotic - 
of DHS in all its guises,
of Rasant, spinny and quixotic -
my eyes are fixed upon a worthy prize
(and no, I'm not psychotic).

A simple sheet of plain Mk V,
it's lasted down the ages;
it spins with spin and speedy speeds,
its placement quite outrageous,
there's no green sponge or tensor stuff,
yet it's chosen by the angels.

They understand that old Mk V
has earned its place in legends.
It's battled with the very best
across tables in the heavens,
and even held in high regard
as Old Nick's tool of vengeance.

If only just for one more time,
I'd love to take my paddle
and cover it in black Mk V
still glossy from its packet,
and wield my blade against the ball
full strength or merely tap it.

I know that other rubbers
have champions and they oughta,
no doubt they're great but old Mk V
has me for its supporter,
and down the generations 
with both my son and daughter.

t64t64t64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t64t64t64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 7:30am
I like donic baracuda MAX,i havent met another rubber which can produce so much spin as baracuda.
for me this rubber is what mark v used to be back in years.
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61764&PID=734709򳗵
huri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 8:03am
Yasaka Rakza 7 is my favourite because it's simply the best all round tensor there is, not crazy fast, but just fast enough with great spin and high arc, great control. Also easy to smash which is a bonus.
Dhs PG 7 FL, 90g
DHS H3 National 2.15 40°,Dian Chi applied
Tenergy 05 FX 1.9
JohnnyChop View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 8:33am
my favorite rubber from TT11 is the Tibhar 5Q

Tibhar 5Q is my favorite because it has the exact combination of characteristics i was looking for in a rubber!
It has great speed while not overly bouncy like some of the other tensors! 
Awesome Awesome spin!
Very linear!
Matches very well with hinoki blades!

Overall a very stable rubber it makes me feel confident in blocking and looping which is the two main strokes i play! The rubber also makes the service and the short game manageable on a fast hinoki blade!
729 Battle 2 Yasaka Goibao 5 Nittaku Fastarc G1   
Nittaku Fastarc G1 Butterfly Cypress Max
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 9:13am
Vega Pro. Great control at unbelievable price. I believe the best rubber at that price point.
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 9:20am
Judging by what I bought in most quantity, Vega Pro and Europe. Vega pro is an excellent pair to OC wood and similar flex blades, while Vega Europe goes well together with heavier blades like OSP Martin or the old big-headed stigas of the early 70-s.
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 9:22am
My favourite rubber from tabletennis11 are all those that on special offers... lol. Rakzak 7 Soft is one of them, very good for BH.

Tabletennis11 is also one of my favourite TT online store ClapClap
I love cheap and good blades that suit my game...
Clarence247 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarence247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 9:22am
If we are speak specifically about the best rubbers from tabletennis11 - then there is little doubt in my mind - it has to be Rakza 7 Soft - at a great discounted price of 28 Euros, it will come exquisitely packed within only a few days (it took 3 days to get to Malta - amazing!). 

This rubber does it all, at 2.0mm on my BH, I find it so easy to opening loop vs my opponent's serve - chops are very controlled, even in the short game. For spinny looping this rubber shines - a wonderful arc, the ball dashes off the moment it hits the table! Faster drive loops are also very effective because you can make use of the rubbers catapult effect, which can be activated when hitting hard, but is very contained for soft touches! This rubber does not care what spin you throw at it... it will shoot the ball back! Your service will rake in points more than ever before, because on the serve this rubber is a bomb!

The combination of excellent quality, unbeatable price, fast, reliable shipping and great customer service makes - Rakza 7 Soft the best tabletennis11 rubber, and tabletennis11 the best online shop I've come across! 

Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

www.tabletennis11.com and mytabletennis bring you a new competition!

Simply comment below telling us what your favourite rubber is from our store and why you think it is the best!

Go in the draw to win a sheet of that rubber plus free shipping worldwide! There are 3 rubbers to be won!

Winners will be announced on this thread on 9/03/2014 :)

Visit the store to see our range at
OSP Virtuoso (Off-)
MX-P (Max)
Mantra M (Max)

Backup:
Yasaka Extra Offensive,
Nittaku H3 Prov
729-802 SP
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 9:38am
My favorite is the much beat up Mark V. Many say it's to slow, not spinny enough, only good for beginners. Since there are virtually no pros evaluating rubbers here I say let them "beat up" poor Mark V. No other rubber has the superb top sheet and the consistency from sheet to sheet that Mark V has. Any player of any style can use it depending on thickness. Mark V excels at nothing but is very good for every shot in table tennis. Rubbers come and go but in the end Mark V shall remain.
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 10:02am
1Q Sound. Epic rubber - good at everything, great speed, easy to use, and lasts ages.
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
zhijie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhijie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 10:02am
My favourite rubber is Rakza 7 Soft. It is a very versatile rubber...spinny with great control. Could be used as FH/BH rubber. Certainly like TT11's great pricing :)

Another one is Xiom Sigma 2 Euro. Very good for looping. Spin and control are also quite good.

Edited by zhijie - 03/07/2014 at 9:49am

Tman View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 10:23am
My favourite rubber is Rakza 7 Soft max from tabletennis11. It just fit very well on my BH and it always on sell around $32 which very good price too.
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 10:39am
Xiom Sigma 2 Pro MAX Black. Easily the best offensive rubber available. It has the spin of Tenergy 05 and the speed of Tenergy 64 in one rubber.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
LethalForehand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LethalForehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 10:59am
My favourite is the nittaku hammond pro b, because its light, fast and suits my backhand perfectly.
yesyup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yesyup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 11:28am
My favourite rubber ever is DHS Hurricane 3 neo provincial like in your store. I never change my forehand rubber since I get involve in table tennis world. Among the best spin and speed rubber in this new non-speed glue era. Outstanding in looping with beautiful arc and magnificent speed collaborate with our own power. 
Now I know one of the reason why most of CNT players use this rubber.. Smile
Vardant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vardant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 11:45am
I would say Nittaku Hammond Pro Beta. I never liked softer rubbers, but I really like this one for some reason and it's so light. 
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 12:33pm
Haha TT11, schrewd move! Ur store has 17 brands, but the last few years I seem to be a Tibhar pimp.

I go with Tibhar evolution FX-P (on a stiff composite looping blade). Simply great control and explosive spin. Everyone knows of Aurus strengths of stability and attacking control. FX-P is like a jucier sheet of Aurus. Great spin and "Kick" that troubles a lot of players moreso than even Aurus. This FX rubber does not play as soft/mushy as other FX rubbers, like say Sriver FX. This rubber will "get 'er done" !!! On either wing on most blades.

Edited by BH-Man - 03/01/2014 at 12:34pm
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 1:27pm
I like the Calibra LT spin for the b/h. It is light in weight so it keeps the overall weight down. It also grips the ball good and has good speed.
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2014 at 1:41pm
my favorite rubber from TT11 is the Xiom Sigma II Euro. 

I've tried the lot of Vega, Omega, Sigma series and Sigma II Pro and Euro were the first to have such outstanding performance they surprised me. Vega was a good slightly less spinny substitute for Tenergy but too bouncy off the initial rebound and slow at long range, Omega one of the best bh rubbers due to the solid control it offers, and Sigma a huge leap in speed in modern rubber technology. 

Each had their pros and cons such as Sigma being way too hard and too much speed:spin, but Sigma II packed a whole lot of power, was fast, spinny, not overly hard, and even 2.0 was enough to rival Tenergy in all-around performance. brief hit with Xiom's S2 was enough to instantly bring a "WOW" feeling. The 2500 I sold it to also greatly appreciated the S2P and asked for it in max. I choose the Euro version bc I found the Pro to be slightly too hard and I imagine the Euro would better suit me in that respect. At a decently lower price to Tenergy, it's well worth a try for anyone who'd like to try one of the best, high-performance rubbers on the market today. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic