FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

trophy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2007 at 4:34pm
If you play at a solid 1400 level in the tournament, you will have a very good chance of kicking ass in the U1000.  Just make sure that 1400 level is rock solid.  You can play well against, say, a looper, but can you keep that level against a Neubauer player or a frictionless, junk chopper like me?  
Sponsored Links

alink91 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alink91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2007 at 6:36pm

I have 27 trophies, 2 certificates and 2 medals. Unfortunatly once I got to a high enough level they stopped giving out trophies and they started giving out prize money. I have a bit over 1100 dollars in prize money. I also lost a medal.

hashimi_69 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashimi_69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2007 at 8:08pm
alink91..its seems that u r a good player please uplod some short clips of u if u dont mind,,
BTW money is much better than trophies :P
alink91 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alink91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2007 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by hashimi_69 hashimi_69 wrote:

alink91..its seems that u r a good player please uplod some short clips of u if u dont mind,,
BTW money is much better than trophies :P

Im really not THAT good. Besides, the videos that I have of myself playing are a gigabyte. That might be a bit too big.
bordtennisfreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bordtennisfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2007 at 5:16am

Here is one photo of my trophys

This is the trophy i'm happiest for
BTY: M.MAZE
     G2 FX
     Sriver FX
No
GLUE
!!!
fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2007 at 7:09am
if anyone outside (or in) the US is wondering what the 1000 level looks like... heres a vid of me at my first tourney (the same one mjenders won)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqwGCCbckoc
^noobtastic huhee

i won the group but got dusted in the elimination roundz
alink91 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alink91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2007 at 7:32pm
that's 1000? You make us Americans look good!!! Looks more like 1200-1300.
Ksix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ksix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2007 at 8:37pm

not bad comet very boring game though... klassischez defense is more fun to watch

わが青春に悔なし
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2007 at 10:43pm
Keep this thread bumped for some klassichez defense!  I got a new trophy and the match is on video, too.  Pictures and video to come.  Klassik!
fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Ksix Ksix wrote:

not bad comet very boring game though... klassischez defense is more fun to watch

what?? you didnt like it when i almost ran head first into the table? classic drop shot dfnece
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 1:32am
You need to bust out that Toxic I sold you and get to work on the klassik style.  You move well enough to be very klassik, but it is tough on the body.  I played 12 klassic singles matches today + doubles, and I was totally wiped out about halfway through.
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 1:49am
I kept noticing that the your opponents stroke was COMPLETELY off. 
Ksix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ksix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 1:49am
lol comet I was just joking :) You played well... indeed looked like a 1200-1300 player
わが青春に悔なし
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 1:50am
We posted that at the SAME time Ksix!!!!!!!!!  I was like...
Ksix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ksix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 4:10pm
hahah oh well
わが青春に悔なし
Ksix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ksix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by mdjenders mdjenders wrote:

Keep this thread bumped for some klassichez defense!  I got a new trophy and the match is on video, too.  Pictures and video to come.  Klassik!

ohhh jaaa I love klasik videos  please hurry up and put it up online... the suspense is killing me... :)  I need to get my friend to bring his camera to our next practice... unfortantely, im not very klasik anymore ... i attack/block too much :/
わが青春に悔なし
rustyfo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustyfo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 5:08pm
At last count I had somewhere in the mid 30s of trophies, and around 5-10 medals. Got a little bit of prize money from the few tourneys Ive played in Denmark (1-2 per year the last 3-4 years). I haven't won more than like 150$ in prize money though. Picture coming up soon.
rustyfo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustyfo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 5:42pm
goddammit, I couldnt figure out how to upload on this forum, so im just gonna link to the pictures where ive uploaded:

some of those medals are from other sports tho
Ksix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ksix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 5:46pm
very nice
わが青春に悔なし
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 5:49pm
Nice; that is quite a haul of hardware.  I love how most table tennis trophies have the guy with his racket way up in the air like he is going to put a massive chop on the ball.

Ksix, you will have to wait til the end of the week for me to get the vid up.  Damn med school exams interfering with table tennis and all :).  The sheer klassikness of the video will be worth the wait.  I probably look like a goofball retrieving shots and shouting.
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by rustyfo rustyfo wrote:

goddammit, I couldnt figure out how to upload on this forum, so im just gonna link to the pictures where ive uploaded:

some of those medals are from other sports tho

Try and keep it G-rated on this forum please.  Smile  Thankya
rustyfo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustyfo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 7:30pm
G-rated is what?
Pip Master View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pip Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 8:30pm
Im 16. and i have around 18 medals or so, the tournaments i played never have trophies as prizes :( lol. ill post pics when i have time.
Blade:Yasaka Gatien Extra 3D

FH: Mendo MP

BH: Sriver EL
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2007 at 11:13am
Originally posted by rustyfo rustyfo wrote:

G-rated is what?

Eh.  Guess I shouldn't use the term G-rated.  Just try to watch the language please.

Thanks
fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2007 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by mdjenders mdjenders wrote:

You need to bust out that Toxic I sold you and get to work on the klassik style.  You move well enough to be very klassik, but it is tough on the body.  I played 12 klassic singles matches today + doubles, and I was totally wiped out about halfway through.

yea that toxic won me my trophy at schaumburg! that and a lot more f00twork. it aint easy bein klassik
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic