FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

unique tt females

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 9:20pm
1. first thing i want to say is:
I have never had this many replies in this much time! talk about "hot" topic

2. Obviously what attract you to something is going to be subjective, influenced by various factors throughout your life.  The media is one, family, friends etc.  As I stated at the beginning I find any woman who plays table tennis more attractive than one that does not.  This is my personal subjective tastes.  I can't rationalize with this. 

The next step is: there are millions of women that play table tennis, so if I had to differentiate between them without having spoken to them then visual appeal is step 1.  A part of that appeal is uniqueness.  How many asian women play table tennis?  How many have womanly features? This is not racist or sexist this biological programming that has been around since the beginning of time.  If I were surrounded by blonde blue voluptious women all my life, then I may find a petite woman as unique, and yet this would have to be negotiated with all the genetic programming that womanly features may produce healthier offspring or something like that.  The other factor is that all three of the "blondes"  here are of slavic origins I pretty sure, this is my background and there maybe some unconscious draw toward women that look similar to my ancestry.  Not really something I can be sure about

3. Maggie Q is HOT in that movie but Im not attracted to her because it is fake.  The 2 women I watched play were authentic lovers of the sport.

4.  There is nothing demeaning about it.  I work in a female dominated industry and am surrounded by talk of hot men, fit men etc.
I think as long as people don't say distateful things it is fine.

5.  I'm not gay but I think Timo Boll and Michael Maze are handsome guys.
And would be very interested to see who women thought were the hottest guys, I wouldnt be offended at the slightest.
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
Sponsored Links

bagung View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bagung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 9:21pm
biba is coooooool
TB ZLC, Innerforce ZLC, HK3, HH3, HL2 Cpen......
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by bozbrisvegas bozbrisvegas wrote:

elena troshneva russia

the video that got me going was elena and daniela, its on the ittf archive, you can download with realplayer

That is Georgina Pota, playing for Hungary..
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 9:41pm
oh yea how did I make that mistake i think i cant find a picture of elena
from another post of georgina
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
brytaku25 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brytaku25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by ffx-me ffx-me wrote:

some more naomi for comparason

Really really hot....
See you guys in the next life!...................
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 9:46pm
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
brytaku25 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brytaku25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 9:47pm
Also does anyone know the name of the girl in the Killerspin Clips on Youtube? Brown hair girl
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 9:49pm
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
brytaku25 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brytaku25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 10:40pm
I wish I named my thread Very very Hot TT Women
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 12:28am
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IK3KVO6A

heres georgina in action, i needed to get the clasic media player for this one all my other players wouldnt start it
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
stan1551 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan1551 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 9:47am
Originally posted by acer800 acer800 wrote:

ahahaha. I think 14 teen's can have some thoughts ;)

When I was 14 I was thinking about girls/women a lot...
Now, I think about blades/rubbers a lot.....
proud member of the (not so exclusive) EJ club
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 10:16am
Liu Shiwen is one of the nicest  Chinese player but I haven't found a good picture with her.
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
brytaku25 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brytaku25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 11:51am
Originally posted by brytaku25 brytaku25 wrote:

Also does anyone know the name of the girl in the Killerspin Clips on Youtube? Brown hair girl

Okay I bump my question. You can see her on Killerspin Krew on the website www.killerspin.com. Watch the How to Tutorials, pick Putting the ball into place and you can see her. brown hair girl.
acer800 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acer800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 12:26pm
this post is growing so fast.
You want A PERSONAL WEBSITE FOR SUPER CHEAP?
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22979&PN=1#269260
brytaku25 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brytaku25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 12:33pm
I still wish I could at least meet 1 beautiful girl in my life....
radical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 12:37pm

Become a photographer.  Or manage a Denny's in Hollywood.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 12:40pm

a happy girl is beautiful. as a matter of fact i truly think happiness makes people beautiful.
sidofmillenium View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 12:59pm
Beauty is a way of telling who is healthier mentally and physically!
sidofmillenium View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 1:00pm
Beauty is a way of telling who is healthier mentally and physically!
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 1:12pm
Yes all these women have spent more than half of their lives training extremely hard to become pinup girls.  They wanted to be put on a pedestal to be beauty contestants so people can post about their sexual urges about them on internet forums.

Im sure they are quite proud of this fact, and dont really care how good they can play table tennis.  They do not at all mind being disrespected and looked at in such ways. 

Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 1:15pm
PEREVERZEVA Elena-I think this is the name you are looking for,brytaku25Wink
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
brytaku25 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brytaku25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 1:31pm
I don't think she's that. Where did you find it?
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 1:44pm
On ITTF data base.I assume that the name is correct because I didn't find anyone else with the name Ellie (probably the shorter name of Elena) from Kazakhstan!
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 1:48pm
Liu Shiwen is the cutest :)

Tibhar Defense Plus

FH: Joola Phenix

BH: Dr. Neubauer Bison 1.5mm

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be…unnatural."
Tomii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 3:04pm
Yea, she's cute when she serves and looks away :d
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Rtenkmt6M

Self-made video please watch and comment
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 3:21pm
Oh my goodness ffx-me, that biba golic compilation you posted was amaz-z-zing.  So was the naomi compilation.  Both are SO B-E-A-utiful. 
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 3:27pm
I've always thought Fukuhara was kinda cute.  Nothing like Biba or Naomi, but still, pretty cute. Lil Japanese thang!

qkac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qkac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 3:27pm
Enchanting Georgina P�ta
http://kso.hu/cikk.php?cikk=153

BTY VISCARIA FL;
FH/BH: BTY D09C max/BTY D05 max

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

Yes all these women have spent more than half of their lives training extremely hard to become pinup girls.  They wanted to be put on a pedestal to be beauty contestants so people can post about their sexual urges about them on internet forums.

Im sure they are quite proud of this fact, and dont really care how good they can play table tennis.  They do not at all mind being disrespected and looked at in such ways. 

do you think we are posting about sexual urges?

I was posting about things in table tennis that interest me.  Unique things we talk about. 
They are not being disrespected, they have all their clothes on and show and empower other young beautiful women to do more than become models or married to wealthy older guys.
They are great role models and models.

I watched a bit of Georgina play, she is actually pretty dam good and would smash me.  To be honest Id rather watch timo boll and ma long, but they dont play everyday...
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by bozbrisvegas bozbrisvegas wrote:

Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

do you think we are posting about sexual urges?

I was posting about things in table tennis that interest me.  Unique things we talk about. 
They are not being disrespected, they have all their clothes on and show and empower other young beautiful women to do more than become models or married to wealthy older guys.
They are great role models and models.

I watched a bit of Georgina play, she is actually pretty dam good and would smash me.  To be honest Id rather watch timo boll and ma long, but they dont play everyday...

Yes, I also think you are posting about your sexual urges, also easy to prove. I do not think you would have posted this if for example you were interested in boys instead...

Nothing wrong I guess drooling over beautiful girls, that is what teenage years are for. But I agree that is somewhat demeaning for the athletes, imagine if you were their father and you were reading this thread, how it would make you feel. And yes, I agree with you that in this forum and context you should be discussing about how Pota would destroy you in a game instead of how hot she is.

I could not agree more with Rich215, which has several more times tried to make some sense out of all many illogical posts, nonsense and controversial subjects in this forum, but I understand this is a lost cause and he is mostly struggling in vain...
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic