Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Wang Hao or Ma Lin?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mafia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mafia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 8:58pm
:-)

Whether it is a pandhold RPB or shakehander's back hand, there are serve the save purpose.

The player need to prove himself, their result will show how good he is
Maze ST
FH/BH : Palio Era 42.5 Max
Sponsored Links

BOLL_wlq_BigFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOLL_wlq_BigFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 9:15pm
I'm a Jpen holder, is it still the same way to use backhand as Cpens'?
masterbuten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masterbuten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by speed_king speed_king wrote:

Wang Hao is now much better player than Ma Lin. Also he is my biggest fan because he has the best tehnique in table tennis ever. His backhand is amazing and better for me than kreanga backhand. 

He's your biggest fan?
Wow you must be gooood Tongue
Stiga OC CR
FH DHS TG2
BH DHS TG3
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by BOLL_wlq_BigFan BOLL_wlq_BigFan wrote:

Basically, yes.  There are one or two vids on youtube, but you can't really see much.

agooding is a jpen rpb player, I don't know if he posts here, but he is a reg at about.com and dttw.  You might ask him for his insights about it, I have no real experience with jpen, personally.
YEO

Boost TP
T h e N A M View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T  h  e  N  A M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2007 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by BOLL_wlq_BigFan BOLL_wlq_BigFan wrote:

i play rpb with jpen....

it's almost same as rpbing with cpen...

it feels little different...

sometimes i like to rpb with jpen,

and sometimes i like to rpb with cpen...

i actually like the jpen grips better...

but 10mm hinoki is too fast for me...

i'm trying to find some ways to convert my kreanga shakehand to cpen...;;

TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2007 at 1:38am
As of now, Wang Hao is the best player in the world. He simply dominates from seemingly every part of the court. Watch his match against Ryu Seung Min, Wang Hao not only beat Ryu with the backhand but also his forehand.

Ma Lin has lost a lot of footspeed, where as before he could outmuscle Wang Hao now he's often caught flat footed. Similarly Wang Liqin just can't keep up with Wang Hao anymore.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2007 at 1:41am
ma lin and wang liqin aint old, its just someone is rising to the top. funny that they constantly train with each other everyday, so they pretty much know everyones game inside out, i think its the person whos feeling better and stronger on the day.
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

mafia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mafia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2007 at 1:54am
I agreed with you, theman.

And there of them are equally good,  they have different playing stay and strength, Wang Liqin with powerful forehand, Ma Lin's dynamic, and Wang Hao's "backhand with chinese penhold"

Together with Ma Long, Hau Suai and Chen Qi, China is going to dominate  table tennis in the world at least for next 5 years. My assumption is there is no change in the rugulation, such as band of sticky hard sponge Chinese rubber in competition

:-)

Maze ST
FH/BH : Palio Era 42.5 Max
speed_king View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2007 at 4:06am
Wang Hao dont use sticky sponge on his BH. He uses Sriver L max with Bryce sponge. That tell that nothing can stop Chinese table tennis. They will adapt with all things they must.
T h e N A M View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T  h  e  N  A M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2007 at 4:22am

wang hao used butterfly tackyfire c one point...

and malin was also using yasaka new-era and mark v xs...

reachie85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reachie85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2007 at 7:03pm
just wondering... what is this Sriver L you guys speak of?  is it just the regular Sriver?  cuz from all the vendors online, all i see from the gen 1 Srivers are Sriver, Sriver EL, and Sriver FX
BL: Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive CPen
FH: Haifu Blue Whale 2
BH: Nittaku Nodias
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2007 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by reachie85 reachie85 wrote:

just wondering... what is this Sriver L you guys speak of?  is it just the regular Sriver?  cuz from all the vendors online, all i see from the gen 1 Srivers are Sriver, Sriver EL, and Sriver FX

Yes, L = Sriver.  There is also Sriver S, though it is rarely seen these days.
YEO

Boost TP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic