Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wang Liquin use Offansive CR or Offensive cr wrb?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wang Liquin use Offansive CR or Offensive cr wrb?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2007 at 7:12pm
good bye is right, I can tell one thing, you are a cocky sobSmile, I would love to play you a match, you never know, a non pro player might beat you,
Sponsored Links

7homuz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7homuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2007 at 8:14pm
lol, yeah 5 gram CAN mean alot, but with wrb its all shifted to the head, and not many players like it like that.
i like the word goodbye too
Blade:Darker 7P-2A
Forehand: Donic Bluefire M2 MAX
Backhand: Palio CK531A 0.6
chotter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 3:45am
This is a photo of Wang Liqin's matchpaddle. No WRB. Taken approx one year ago, he might have another one one now, but I don't think so.

penholder
Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 5:19am
u got owned speed_play. all ure trusting is a website. uve got like 90% of the ppl here saying that it excists, but still ur screaming it doesnt. dont u feel stupid?

PS: work on yar english!
Butterfly Viscaria
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Stiga Calibra Sound
speed_king View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 7:16am
Originally posted by chotter chotter wrote:

This is a photo of Wang Liqin's matchpaddle. No WRB. Taken approx one year ago, he might have another one one now, but I don't think so.

SmilePlease tell me how you see that this blade is not wrb.Smile
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 7:22am
Originally posted by Asaomi Asaomi wrote:

u got owned speed_play. all ure trusting is a website. uve got like 90% of the ppl here saying that it excists, but still ur screaming it doesnt. dont u feel stupid?

PS: work on yar english!

So you are smarter than STIGA? These tell you who is stupid! I am not telling that this blade doesnt exist, I want to tell that offensive cr without wrb is past. All shops which have this blade work with their old STIGA supply.

PS: Work you on your short English. If I live in Norway like you I probably know better english than now. But your english is now probably weak for mine serbian english. Know what I wanna say?
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Chopper88 Chopper88 wrote:

good bye is right, I can tell one thing, you are a cocky sobSmile, I would love to play you a match, you never know, a non pro player might beat you,

WinkI would like to play with you smartass. But I want to tell you that I yestrday beat player who is in TOP24 players in SERBIA. He also was in top24 europeans youth players two years ago. I was born 1989, and he 1987. Also I eat choppers for breakfast. I havent be beaten by chopper in last two years. In Serbian two liga there are a lot choppers, but man I am Wang Hao, Timo Boll, Ryu Seung Min, and Wang Liquin for their play. I learnt to play against long pimple with my father. He is deffender, and my personal coach. I probably give you 5 points advantage. 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 7:37am
Originally posted by 7homuz 7homuz wrote:

lol, yeah 5 gram CAN mean alot, but with wrb its all shifted to the head, and not many players like it like that.
i like the word goodbye too
Everybody makes mistakes somethimes. I forgot to make space on my keyboard.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 7:39am
Do I must lacquer Stiga offensive cr?
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 7:59am
YEO

Boost TP
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 8:20am
Originally posted by sprite sprite wrote:

Originally posted by speed_king speed_king wrote:

Do I must lacquer Stiga offensive cr?

http://www.ping-pong.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=SB329&reference=/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3DSTIGA%20and%20ttBlade%26searchstart%3D15%26template%3DTemplates/SearchResult.html

It would be a good idea to seal the OC, whether it is WRB or not!

How you seal your blade?
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 8:42am
I use Minwax spray on fast-drying polyurethane.

Spraying from about 2 1/2 feet away from the blade in order to get very light coverage.  2 maybe 3 quick sprays across the blade, you will see the surface darken, that is all that is needed.  Don't spray so much that the surface looks really wet, just let it darken a little bit. 
Then after it has dried I sand it very lightly with 320 grit sandpaper.  Only a little sealer is necessary, just enough to keep the glue from grabbing the ends or sides of the wood fibers and lifting them up.  The surface of the blade does not need to be coated with a thick layer of sealant.
When you look at my blades you cannot tell they have been sealed.

Most blades I see which people have sealed have far too much sealer on them. 
YEO

Boost TP
caigichaduoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caigichaduoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 8:43am
I see a lot of people trying to be cool while stupidly mocking others like you can't be successful anyhow. Most of the time a person who try to be smart is not smart. Given that you are a pro, so try to DO something for us to see that you are that good instead of TELLING your stories with no evidence.
AVX Tosios
FH: Giant Dragon Karate Soft
BH: Palio Blitz
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 12:11pm
WinkI would like to play with you smartass. But I want to tell you that I yestrday beat player who is in TOP24 players in SERBIA. He also was in top24 europeans youth players two years ago. I was born 1989, and he 1987. Also I eat choppers for breakfast. I havent be beaten by chopper in last two years. In Serbian two liga there are a lot choppers, but man I am Wang Hao, Timo Boll, Ryu Seung Min, and Wang Liquin for their play. I learnt to play against long pimple with my father. He is deffender, and my personal coach. I probably give you 5 points advantage. 

Wow, you are good, top 24, in Serbia, So what does that make you, rank 2000 in the world? Oh I'm sorry, maybe not even rank!!
Theirs alot of people here just play for the love of the Sport!! not to be COCKY about one self, remember their is also a player that might be better the you.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 4:59pm
I agree that I am not best on the world. You couldnt be best, always come somebody better. But I am certanly sure that that better is not you! You dont know with who you are hang. When you be in top24 in USA you can tell me then that I am 2000 in world. In Serbia when you tell table tennis in USA we laught alot, because we are CHINA for you. When you will reply, before that you ttell me who win US open in table tennis. I will tell you: Karakasevic and Lupulesku. You cannot make your own American players. You are buying and buying chinese, europeans, because you dont know nothing about table tennis. You want to tell me that I am ranked 2000" HA HA HA HA" You are in last 10 in world sob!
reachie85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reachie85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 5:37pm
sure is a stubborn ej who's fixated about himself ain't he...  pretty sure some (keyword some, not random) unranked old timers in china who know nothing about today's equipments; whom use 30 year old blades and 20 year old rubbers with no speed glue can go all he zhiwen and embarrass the crap out of all our asses and might not even break a sweat
BL: Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive CPen
FH: Haifu Blue Whale 2
BH: Nittaku Nodias
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 6:10pm
I agree with reachy85. Chopper88 we should make that our battle axe fall down. We are moved about the topic. Agree?
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 6:28pm
Speed_King, hey Buddy, there will never be any hard feeling, of couse we can move on, I just sence alittle cockyless from you, If i have the trainning you have, you never know who will beat who.. Yes its sad to say us USA have not have a good player (home train in USA), all our best player is from another country, but hey we do have a few JRs thats very good.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 7:14pm
I agree with you Chopper88. I wish you luck in table tennis and I wish USA TT luck.   
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2007 at 8:20pm

Good luck, Its will be nice if all can just enjoy the game,

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2007 at 2:28pm
Are you a defence player chopper88?
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2007 at 2:47pm
I buyed Stiga Offensive CR wrb, but on Stiga site and on the blade that racquet has name Stiga Offensive CR. I will try it for about one month, because that is time for pause in Serbian two league. I dont want to lose my present game with superior Stradi. I bought CR because of Chinese national team which use pure wood which have some undiscribed wooden feel. They are not insane because they use that type of blade. I now have best carbon aramid blade, and maybe a best pure 5ply wood blade, for my style of play. so I am a lot proud on them. I will tell you in near future does is the best for me, and does Wang Liquin trick me to buy it! Also in last one month I feel need to use wooden blade, because I train alot, and because of that I becomeing more and more proffesional player which result need for control and wood feel. But I dont want to sell my two Stradi because speed ban is knocking on the table tennis door. I dont know will speed ban make wooden blades worse than blades with composite materials? What you thinK of that guys? 
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2007 at 2:53pm
Speed_King

No, I'm not a chopper, but I ride a chopper, I have a custom bike,
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2007 at 6:26pm

Anybody there?

Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2007 at 3:18pm
dope...head...
Butterfly Viscaria
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Stiga Calibra Sound
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2007 at 6:52pm
What you want Asaomi?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2007 at 11:28pm
pingpongonline.com sells both wrb and non wrb stigga offencsive classic
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
lilactime031 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilactime031 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2007 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by reachie85 reachie85 wrote:

that photo is a couple of years old now, and it was oc cr, no wrb.  and someone, i forgot who said that wang liqin donated the blade that he won the wttc with to a museum which was in fact a specially made h-king.  if u don't believe that he has ever used the h-king, then at least look around the forum and confirm that his old blade was oc cr no wrb.  but either way, it's pointless, cuz his actual blade would never be commercially available;  be it h-king or oc cr, they are definitely specially made for him

i know from the guys in factory of Stiga that usualy they don't prepare the blades of Chinese national team seperatly  , they just produce the blades and they choose very carefuly according weight and some other factors...don't forget that second selection will be made from payers and coaches...they send them 10 or 20 blades and they keep some of them
e-pingpongshop
llamatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llamatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2007 at 5:49pm
oc cr without wrb with a hurricane king handle.
lukas and matt
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 1:29am
stiga offensive seems a little flexy, is this what pros look for? Whats good about this blade for liqin?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic