Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Weird Voices in Table Tennis Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ttaddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird Voices in Table Tennis Video
    Posted: 01/13/2007 at 12:58am
Hello

I was watching the 2006 worlds 3/4 decision match between Wang Liqin and Vladmir Samsonov - I found the link to the megaupload page at http://martinspin.ch/html/world06.html or the direct link at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JKI8W2NI
and about 5:20 to 5:40 there are repetitions of some strange voice that were clearly not a part of the match/environment. It is really eery, and it seems like it was encoded onto the video, but I am not sure why....

Anyway, I invite anyone to download this match - as the match itself is quite fun to watch, and verify these strange voices. If anyone has ever heard something like this in another match, please share your thoughts on this.

again, sorry about that other topic. I received an error message saying that the server did not receive the topic so i rewrote the whole thing only to find out that it was, in fact, posted...
Sponsored Links

dinchu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2007 at 7:26pm

that isn't a disturbing message, someone is coughing, maybe martinspin had a cold while he was encoding the video hahaha

ttaddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2007 at 11:02pm
Are you certain? A cough is like *hack *hack sounding... this voice is like raspy, hoarse voice that really doesn't seem to resemble coughing. but i guess it could be someone having respiratory problems... i'm surprised that no one else has seen this match. aside from the voices, it's pretty good. I personally did not think that samsanov would get to a 4:3 result, with both of the players' recent performances.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2007 at 5:20am
schizo??
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic