Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Yasaka V-Stage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nicko@ttv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicko@ttv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yasaka V-Stage
    Posted: 03/13/2007 at 1:50am
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has used the Yasaka V-Stage 2.0 or 2.5 and if they could share their experience.
Also if anyone has used Donic Persson PowerCarbon Senso Straight Handle and could share their experience, it would be much appreciated.

FH: Andro Plasma 430 2.0mm
BH: Stiga Magna 2.0mm
Donic Appelgren Allplay

train hard, play harder.
Sponsored Links

katyacsinia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katyacsinia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2007 at 3:23am
I think Yasaka Stage is the best rubber I play.
I try GPS,Mark V,Mark V 30,but Stage is the top on the Yasaka.
Butterfly Schlager Carbon
FH:Yasaka XTend SG
BH:Tackifire Special Soft 2.1
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2007 at 6:26am
yasaka v stage is 2.2mm max thickness not 2.5mm.. i have used it 2 years ago but stopped using it because its expensive ansd the rubber lasts only 5-6 months.. its a good alternative to bryce though.. works well without glue.. very spinny , low throw angle and very fast.. you need to adjust to its playing characteristics for a few wks because its really diff. compared to other fast rubbers.. think of bryce but spinner and lower throw angle but more control.. but on the other hand it feels kinda weird at first coz you wont know how to handle it but you'll get over it with practice
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
nicko@ttv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicko@ttv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2007 at 7:51am
ok thanks.
Tonight i got to try out Mark V (fh) with stiga's mendo.  Felt really good and the transition from my 729 cream rubbers was easy.  I'll either be buying two sheets of Mark V (one 2.0 and the other 2.2mm) or one mark v and one stiga mendo.  Just have to save up a lil :)
FH: Andro Plasma 430 2.0mm
BH: Stiga Magna 2.0mm
Donic Appelgren Allplay

train hard, play harder.
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2007 at 11:43am
Just a hint, if you liked the regular Mark V, then stay away from the V-stage as it's way faster. Play's nice, medium high arc and god control given the fact that it's a offensive and very fast rubber.
The holy grail
Markus. L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markus. L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2007 at 11:24pm
try the vstage out, you love how it plays
Nittaku Acoustic-FL
fh/bh-Almana

BUTTERFLY Timo Boll TriCarbon-FL
fh/bh-Optimum MP

DONIC Waldner Senso Carbon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic