FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

CAgaragesales / PowerPingPong.com Feedback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2009 at 12:12am
Originally posted by cagaragesales cagaragesales wrote:

please notify me so I can forward the statistics to Haifu.
Could you do that? Are you Haifu reseller?
Sponsored Links

cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2009 at 9:51am
I am reselling Haifu products aren't I? I do talk with Haifu every now and then. I don't mind providing the manufacturer with a ratio that explains the number of defects per hundreds of rubbers sold. It doesn't take much effort on my part and it will help out the table tennis community. Why not?
sadius View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2009 at 10:07am
Quote I haven't experienced any problems with the BW2s that I've use. I gone through about 15 sheets since I started using them.

I thought Haifu starting to sell right after glue ban last year and you already used 15 of them??? Is it a quality issue??

tpgh2k View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpgh2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2009 at 12:16pm
lol 15 sheets is a lot. but still, how long do you think it takes to 'break in' a sheet of bw2?
www.youtube.com/gsutabletennis
Timo Boll Spirit FL
H3 Blue Sponge Black FH
Tenergy 64 Red BH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2009 at 6:59pm
LoL. Yes 15 sheets is a lot for the average player. I'm only 1850 in USATT rating, but I tested various hardnesses in both tuned and untuned in black and a few hardnesses in red so I can give quality advice and suggestions for everyone who's asked me about the BW2s. Hence why I "understand" the products I sell.

BW2's I tried.
BW2 green label untuned > 38/39 Black
BW2 green label tuned > 38/39 Black
BW2 red label untuned > 38/39 Black > 39 Red
BW2 red label tuned > 37/38/39/40 Black > 39 Red
BW2 2009 packaging tuned > 36/39/41 Black

Back then, Haifu made the rubbers from the 37-40 Hardness range with 38/39 being the most produced. Naturally, I tried the midrange rubbers to see if the rubbers were any good at all. I liked them both and preferred the 39 over the 38 for my specific style. For the 2009 packaging, Haifu now makes the hardness range of 36-41. I am still sticking to the 37-40 range unless there are people out there who are interested in the 36 hardness and 41 hardness BW2s. I believe Beeray1 has already tried one out and he wrote a small review on it.

As I continued to test various hardness variations as well as rubber quality variations, I've further narrowed and reinforced my specific rubber of choice. Those of you who've met me in person and/or know me personally can attest to seeing me gluing up a new sheet of rubber almost 2-3 times a week during that period.

I rotated the new setups across my 3 Clipper CR's which I use for testing and tournament purposes.

My current rubber of choice for the BW2 series is the BW2 2009 tuned 39. It plays differently from the 2008 tuned 39 being that it is a bit more springier, probably because of the longer and fresher shelf life of the vacuum sealed packaging.

I've also been testing with Shark II, but I've only gone through 2 sheets. I'll posts up reviews of it on my live journal once I test more rubbers.

Currently, I'm using a Shark Red 2009 Tuned 37 on the BH. I've also used Shark untuned 37. In my opinion, the tuned version of the shark and the 2009 vacuum packaged shark is much better than the untuned 2008 version.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2009 at 7:07pm
tpgh2k, there isn't a break in period for the BW2. Unlike the H3 Pro which takes a couple of good gluing sessions before it really shines, BW2 plays at its peak right out of packaging.

BW2 can last for a good 7 weeks for me which is a long time in my standard. I normally play about 25 hours per week and H3 Pro's usually last me about 2-3 weeks before it's performance dropped. BW2 played consistent for me for about 7 weeks.

From talking with a DHS/Haifu supplier in China who I found to be very knowledgeable in the table tennis area, he explained that the old H3 Pro normally would last a pro 10 hours of play, whereas the BW2 lasted up to 35 hours of play. I believe a good rule of thumb for most high level players for changing rubber (national players from any country) is a little more than 1 sheet of new rubber per week. Most pro's that I know use around 60-70 sheets of rubber per year.
wyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2009 at 10:42am
Yes my friend was able to use it in the tourney.. But I thik it was a bad move changing rubbers in a short time before the tourney.. hahaha.. 

Thanks again Albert.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2009 at 11:20pm
Pleased to have dealt with Albert. Wish his selling rating affected his playing rating. It would have been then far beyond 2400. ;)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:00am
Thanks for the feedback Imago! I'm happy with just reaching 2000 USATT rating =P
johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2009 at 9:58am
I bought 2 rubbers from Albert (1 H3 Neo and 1 BW2). I am very pleased by our communication and the shipping. Everything is fine and I received some rubber sheets for free also. Recommendable sellerThumbs%20Up!
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
Anton Chigurh View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2009 at 8:18pm
I bought two sheets of rubber from Albert, which I received in a timely manner and in good condition. Their performance has been excellent.

In addition, I've called him multiple times with various newbie questions, to which he has responded patiently and informatively. I don't suggest others call him--as I'm sure I've been a pest LOL--but the quality of our interactions has given me confidence that he's the person to do business with.

Thanks Albert!
Neo H3 40D| Offensive S | Tenergy 80
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2009 at 4:44am
Thanks johnny89atc and Anton Chigurh for the comments!

to Anton, you haven't been a pest. LoL. I love helping people getting the right stuff for their style of play. Just glad I could help.

-Albert
ThaiLe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThaiLe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2009 at 10:58am
Got the H3 Neo rubber from Albert and very pleased with his service.  Quick and fast shipping.  Also thanks for the free sheet covers.  They look really nice.  Excellent seller and highly recommended...Thumbs%20Up

ChopSmash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChopSmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2009 at 11:58am
Placed a small order on Tue. evening. Shipped on Wed. I received on Fri. I also got some free sheet covers. Nice touch. I'll be giving the covers to other players. That's probably the idea.   Approve
Dawei Genote S
FH Nittaku Hammond Pro β
BH Yasaka Mark V
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2009 at 11:12pm
Thanks ThaiLe and Chopsmash! Glad you guys like the free sheet covers. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve in any way, definitely do let me know.
elpasott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elpasott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 1:17am

Ordered a couple rubbers before, good seller even comes with free balls and protector sheets.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic