Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Chinese Super League

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
turtle168 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2009 at 8:33am
Fixpoint, you're so awesome!  I'm gonna dl them after work today.  Thumbs%20Up
DHS PF4-032
FH: Dawei 388D-1 (OX)
BH: Friendship 729 802
Sponsored Links

Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2009 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by IceObsession IceObsession wrote:

Wow, Feng Tianwei just beaten Li Xiao Xia. (:

Feng Tianwei... is a bit of an odd sort in these games. I think she beat the likes of some of the top paddlers (Zhang Yining, Guo Yue, Li Xiaoxia), and also lost to a lot of younger players like Ding Ning and Li Xiaodan. Her current tally in the CTTSL is something like 11 wins, 12 losses.
Fixpoint View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fixpoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2009 at 7:29pm
Liu Shiwen videos

Although video qualities are not very good, there are many Liu Shiwen videos on the site below:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA0NzMzMzQ4.html
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2009 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Fixpoint Fixpoint wrote:

Liu Shiwen videos

Although video qualities are not very good, there are many Liu Shiwen videos on the site below:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA0NzMzMzQ4.html

Thank you very much! Liu Shiwen is one my TT idols. Smile
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2009 at 4:05am
Originally posted by Ryu_S_M Ryu_S_M wrote:

i found that wang jianjun now using cpen blade with backhand rubber, before glue ban he was successful jpen player..

WJJ played with cpen before he turned to JPEN, he was a rpb penholder with offensive clasic and bryce
Thylacine View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thylacine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2009 at 4:16am
Ah, yeah WJJ has switched to cpen. I am sure ITTF and Sharara are happy with that. The problem is there are still  quite a few chinese penholders around. How will they throw them out? Maybe 44 mm. ball will do the job?
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2009 at 4:27am
I think WJJ switched back because the chinese no longer find ryu seung min as a threat. 
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2009 at 4:50am
So Zhang Yining is injured again (she didn't play today -- her match is going on as I'm posting this, live on CTTSL), Guo Yue is also injured, and it seems from what I heard the TV announcers say, that Li Xiaoxia might have injured her wrist. She almost lost to Peng Xue (it was 11-9 in the final game).

With Beijing, Shandong, and Liaoning teams all tied for 2nd, Beijing is in a bit of a pinch, since their 2-pointer (out of 5 games) Zhang Yining is not playing. On the bright side, this leaves a good chance for Liu Shiwen's team (Guangdong)!

And who was it that said that the Chinese never get injured? Tongue
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2009 at 1:26pm
Ma Long just lost both games today! Lei Zhenhua and Xu Hui (both not really well-known outside of China) beat him. And Liu Shiwen lost to Chang Chenchen 3-0 Cry. Chang Chenchen beat Zhang Yining too not long ago but I thought it was mostly a fluke.
zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2009 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by IceObsession IceObsession wrote:

Wow, Feng Tianwei just beaten Li Xiao Xia. (:

Originally posted by Cyrilix Cyrilix wrote:

Ma Long just lost both games today! Lei Zhenhua and Xu Hui (both not really well-known outside of China) beat him. And Liu Shiwen lost to Chang Chenchen 3-0 Cry. Chang Chenchen beat Zhang Yining too not long ago but I thought it was mostly a fluke.

Aw man, no spoilers please! :P Meh.
Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?
turtle168 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2009 at 3:55pm
DHS PF4-032
FH: Dawei 388D-1 (OX)
BH: Friendship 729 802
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2009 at 7:37am

A request; does anyone has the match: Qiu Yike vs Ma Lin and Joo Se Hyuk vs Hao Shuai??

i uploaded a video on youtube; Some Nice Points, where you can see just a few ralys from that match
Cyberpukish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyberpukish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2009 at 12:18pm
Thanks ttCrawsaive for the Youtube highlights, its great to see Joo beating 2 chinese players and helping the team claim victory. It gives the team some variation for the league matches. Hope to see full matches soon too. Thanks again!
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2009 at 12:49pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKyNmWgb_F8
quality sucks,but some nice rallys!
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2009 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Cyberpukish Cyberpukish wrote:

Thanks ttCrawsaive for the Youtube highlights, its great to see Joo beating 2 chinese players and helping the team claim victory. It gives the team some variation for the league matches. Hope to see full matches soon too. Thanks again!
Thanks man! check my new video!
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2009 at 9:02am
Today is the last day of the regular season.

Right now CCTV 5 is showing the women's match Luneng (with Li Xiaoxia) vs Lianoning (without Guo Yue, who's injured).
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2009 at 9:05am
Guangdong vs Beijing just finished, and Beijing won 3-0 without Zhang Yining.

Liu Shiwen lost to the elf looking girl in the first match!ShockedCry
TT over Study View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT over Study Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2009 at 10:11am
r u sure that was liu shiwen? according to the results that was zhou fangfang
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2009 at 4:49pm
oh, you're probably correct, I didn't wake up earlier enough and missed the first game and assumed Liu Shiwen lost.   Since it was the last game of the regular season,  I guess Liu Shiwen sat outSleepy
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 12:04am
I wanted to see Liu Shiwen play against Zhang Yining again. Oh well. The other players on Guangdong team aren't that great relative to the average CTTSL level of play. Liu Shiwen pretty much carries her entire team on her back.
qidsign View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qidsign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 12:45am
Any Ma Long's game?
TBS ST 88gr
H3N National 40 deg 2.2mm
Tenergy 64 2.1mm
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 8:08am
ma lin vs li jing on youtube!! on link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgS-0uQUHiE

TT over Study View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT over Study Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 9:11am
Originally posted by TTNoobie TTNoobie wrote:

oh, you're probably correct, I didn't wake up earlier enough and missed the first game and assumed Liu Shiwen lost.   Since it was the last game of the regular season,  I guess Liu Shiwen sat outSleepy

hehe no woris, do u know when the second stage/finals of chinese super league starts?
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 3:01pm
The second stage (playoffs between teams ranked 1-4 and 7-10) starts on Tuesday. Matchups haven't been determined yet.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 4:49pm
Nice compilations, ttCrawsaive - keep up the good work! And if you have full clips, please upload them!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
song_p25 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote song_p25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2009 at 1:17pm
Any Ma Long's game? And if you have full clips, please upload them!
Thank you very much
xxaaxx
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:03am
Guys, I'm a bit confused. I went to watch a match between Beijing and Guangdong Womens on 7/11/09 in Guangzhou's China Southern Normal University. I personally saw that Guangzhou won 3-1 and Liu Shi Wen playd the final match. I got her autograph and all too! Is this a different Beijing team? 
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 10:41am

Does anyone one know what Wu Yang is using (Blade) in the Women Super League ? She is the chopper.

amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 11:11am
Originally posted by cagaragesales cagaragesales wrote:

Guys, I'm a bit confused. I went to watch a match between Beijing and Guangdong Womens on 7/11/09 in Guangzhou's China Southern Normal University. I personally saw that Guangzhou won 3-1 and Liu Shi Wen playd the final match. I got her autograph and all too! Is this a different Beijing team? 

There are two Beijing teams:
- Beijing International (Zhang Yining, Ding Ning...)
- Peking University, PKU (Feng Tianwei, Niu Jianfeng...)

On July 11 you saw PKU.
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 11:22am
Ahhh! Makes sense. So I'm guessing I watched the Fen Tianwei and NiuJiangFeng PKU. I remember reading the words "beijing da" Thanks amateur!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic