Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Rubber Upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Darkflames77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkflames77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rubber Upgrade
    Posted: 08/26/2008 at 1:14am
After 2 years of playing with the 2 same rubbers I'm looking to replace them. I started with the beginner recommended:

Blade:
LKT Instinct+ 

Rubber:
Black LKT Pro XP
Red 729 Cream

I think I'm offensive to all round. I am a shakehand player. I like to play with the Pro XP on my FH since I can put topspin balls on the other side more than in the net like I usually do with the 729.

I don't really have any complaints with the LKT except that when I try to hit my loops, it feels like the balls go so far into the rubber that when it comes off the rubber it feels slow.

I tried to loop with the 729, but usually when I try to loop the ball it feels like it doesn't really go into the sponge. I don't know why though I use the same stroke. I've just assumed that the 729 is just much harder than the LKT.

I don't know how to loop with my BH so it's mainly blocking, but whenever I have an opportunity for my BH I just try to do a really fast hit with a flick of the wrist. It works sometimes, but it is usually super low. I do this with the 729. I don't know why, but it seems like the shot I described is much faster than all my other FH shots.

So basically what I want is something faster and spinnier than the LKT Pro XP for my FH. For the BH I want something that I can block with, but with more attacking capabilities since I would like to develop a better attacking BH.
Sponsored Links

rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2008 at 1:46am
Geospin Tacky & LKT Torrent.
instagram: rokphishtt

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2008 at 2:10am
H3 Provincial 4 FH
Bryce FX 4 BH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic