Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2009 Korea Open , Seoul, KOR, Aug 19 - Aug 23

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Takadigi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Takadigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2009 at 3:18am
Originally posted by theman theman wrote:

just watched the highlights from ttcountenance, man hao shuai, choking again on the lobbing!

He did pretty well in coming back from 4-10 down in the 1st game to take a 1 point lead on deuce and sitting pretty with serve at 11-10. Then, that missed forehand winner rattled him and he was never the same again. It was just a matter of time after that.
Sponsored Links

Takadigi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Takadigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2009 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

Very interesting, seems like the Japanese are going to use subtle and then stark contrasting spins to get at the Chinese power swings. Kenta uses a lot of variety in his blocking and Mizutani now with great ball feeling and using a lot of different strokes and spins to mess up Hao Shuai, as well as Joo, never saw Joo look so uncomfortable with his forehand.

You sure as heck can't out attack or out loop the Chinese, looks like those doing the best against them are choppers, blockers, and lobbers. People who play with spin.

Agreed. And one has to give Mizutani credit to have won the title in a pretty strong field. He was simply the best player in the tournament.

However, if you look at the matches that Hao Shuai and Wang Hao (the lone Chinese players in the mens section) played in the tournament, neither of them appeared convincing in any of their wins. Their games were not even close to the typically flawless display the Chinese are used to giving.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2009 at 2:14am
Very interesting, seems like the Japanese are going to use subtle and then stark contrasting spins to get at the Chinese power swings. Kenta uses a lot of variety in his blocking and Mizutani now with great ball feeling and using a lot of different strokes and spins to mess up Hao Shuai, as well as Joo, never saw Joo look so uncomfortable with his forehand.

You sure as heck can't out attack or out loop the Chinese, looks like those doing the best against them are choppers, blockers, and lobbers. People who play with spin.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2009 at 1:54am
just watched the highlights from ttcountenance, man hao shuai, choking again on the lobbing!
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

stefanoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefanoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 6:15pm
I just finished looking at the Ovtcharov matches and it seems that Mizutani found a way to easily beat Ovtcharov:

Always play to the Ovtcharov forehand

It seems that he made a lot of forehand errors, also looking at the final game with Baum. Baum scored almost all the points on the Ovtcharov forehand.
Ovtcharov is able to perform powerful forehand but it must be the conclusive stroke and the point must prepared with the backhand.

Maybe Mizutani is able to vary the spin and Ovtcharov does not like it or Ovtcharov was not in a good day but the match was really strange to see.
http://www.chopong.com

blade: Timo Boll Spirit
fh: Blufire M1
bh: Acuda S2
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by SoWhySoSerious SoWhySoSerious wrote:

Originally posted by ttCrawsaive ttCrawsaive wrote:

Jun Mizutani-Hao Shuai Men's Singles Final:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAEC0jXdoIo

Great match and quality.
Do you have any other videos recorded?

Btw. Why the hell did YouTube deleted SoWhySoSerious?

Only Women's Singles Final and ceremony.They deleted SWSS because of the Olympics...Youtube is stupid and they don't care about anything.I don't care about them I'm just more careful now Smile

Yeah, i don't know why but, the first time i will upload a video again on youtube(as reverters), and the video is about "sport" then YT will delete the account
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by ttCrawsaive ttCrawsaive wrote:

Great match and quality.

Only Women's Singles Final and ceremony.They deleted SWSS because of the Olympics...Youtube is stupid and they don't care about anything.I don't care about them I'm just more careful now Smile
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 5:30pm
I lost my bet. Hao lost :(
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 4:56pm

Great match and quality.

Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 4:34pm
that's a great result for Jun Mizutani, I see his ball feeling is excellent.
SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 4:29pm
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

kentyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kentyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 3:57pm
Wallfree, your videos on youtube are awesome! thanks!
Two tumbs up!
wallfree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallfree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 2:04pm
cata_60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cata_60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 1:43pm

Go to Youtube,look for user"wallfree",he posted the final match,shared in 7 parts,excelent quality.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 11:36am
Originally posted by almal almal wrote:

2009 Korea Open
M-SF
Mizutani Jun vs Ovtcharov Dimitrij,
(4-0) 11:7, 11:7, 11:8, 11:3

W-F
Feng Tianwei vs Jiang Huajun
(4-0) 11:2, 11:8, 11:8, 11:9

great post man!
btw, i refuse to what a game where dim a loses XD
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Coach78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coach78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 11:00am
Hello,

How I'd download video on ittf.com please ?
zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 10:46am
Originally posted by theman theman wrote:

Originally posted by zrrbiteDK zrrbiteDK wrote:

Media player classic -> View -> Options -> Internal filters -> Audio switcher -> Cross off Audio time shift (ms) and set it to +1600. This will fix the audio synch.

holy cow thanks man! would this work for most off sync video?

I've only tried it on Fixpoints finals video, but from the videos ive seen on ittf.com, the audio-sync timing problem seems pretty consistent across all videos. Give it a shot : ) think it'll work.
Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 10:42am
Originally posted by zrrbiteDK zrrbiteDK wrote:

Media player classic -> View -> Options -> Internal filters -> Audio switcher -> Cross off Audio time shift (ms) and set it to +1600. This will fix the audio synch.

holy cow thanks man! would this work for most off sync video?
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

almal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 10:40am
2009 Korea Open

M-SF
Mizutani Jun vs Ovtcharov Dimitrij,
(4-0) 11:7, 11:7, 11:8, 11:3

(4-2) 11:9, 5:11, 11:9, 11:6, 9:11, 11:8

M-QF
(4-1) 

W-F
Feng Tianwei vs Jiang Huajun
(4-0) 11:2, 11:8, 11:8, 11:9
ttvirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttvirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 10:25am
yay mizutani, the champion^^
have someone the mizutani matches in better quality than from ittv ?
because quality and audio there really sucks
zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 10:23am

Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?
leandro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leandro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 9:46am
cho eon rae videos??
mudr.nudl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudr.nudl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 9:32am
and vlc player has audio/video synchronizer too... it really good player - try it, its freeware
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 9:08am
Fixpoint View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fixpoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 7:54am
MS-F video from itTV
MIZUTANI Jun vs HAO Shuai
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DMLKUHCD
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 7:33am
lol I like watching hao shuai play against lob.
mudr.nudl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudr.nudl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 6:06am
i think thaht in media player classic is option for audio delay...
so that can solve our problem with downloaded video...
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 5:49am
oh my god mizutani??? what in the name of the heavens? he won? crazy! on ya champ
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

tt_robin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt_robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 5:27am
As i predicted Hao Shuai just lack of determination to win gold medal ..the guy is too humble ...
Takkyuzuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Takkyuzuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2009 at 5:24am
He was taking a rest in Shizuoka city in the hometown until last week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic