Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 195>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2012 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by jeannn jeannn wrote:

where i can find this pips with purple sponge . And the name of the rubber .

tnttp.com but my version doesnt bounce like i read
Sponsored Links

jeannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2012 at 8:04pm
the name of rubber ..please
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2012 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by jeannn jeannn wrote:

the name of rubber ..please

Pretty sure its haifu dolphin (thought it could be penguin, not sure)
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
jeannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2012 at 9:54pm
haifu dolphin with purple sponge ???

gromousse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gromousse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2012 at 6:10am
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

this is clear that Ma Long sometimes used the blade with pg3 lens and other with the pg7. lately the pg3 one.
what it is not clear at all is the difference between a dhs 506 from selected pg7.
mostly after testing differences between pg7s and the 506s feelings from the chronos one and others.

so probably a selected pg7 plays even better than a random 506.
if between pg7s there are noticeable differences i gues it is the same between 506s.

how can you say that ? did you ever tried a 506 ? you're just making suppositions... I don't think there are so much difference between two 506 because these blades seem to have benn made especially for Ma Long. So I guess DHS pay high attention to the woods, the plies, the weight and general characteristics of the 506 blades. Excepted if DHS or Ma Long wanted to try different types of blade, of course.
You can have numerous variations with a blade which is made in hundreds of items... I think it's different with custom blades because the player has given to DHS his preferences.

By the way it may be possible to find a PG7 that could be as good as a 506, but you'll have to find the good one, good luck... I'm still not sure that it's possible anyway, but I don't have the answer to this question.
OSP Ultimate 2 / T05 / T05fx
mercuur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercuur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2012 at 7:21am
Gromousse, is there a dhs bladefactory, blade design department or anything of that kind ? I find this unlikely considered dhs is a general sportsfirm, not tabletennis specific. Oem from Galaxy or Sword is more likely to me (as long as I don,t know for sure).

Edited by mercuur - 02/03/2012 at 7:22am

gromousse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gromousse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2012 at 7:36am
I don't know. Anyway this just send the same problem to another place, oem or not.
sa01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sa01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2012 at 9:51pm
samsonov blade latest update?
dingyibvs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingyibvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2012 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by mercuur mercuur wrote:

Gromousse, is there a dhs bladefactory, blade design department or anything of that kind ? I find this unlikely considered dhs is a general sportsfirm, not tabletennis specific. Oem from Galaxy or Sword is more likely to me (as long as I don,t know for sure).

That's impossible.  DHS is THE table tennis company of China, even more so than Butterfly is to Japan.  It's simply unthinkable that they'd lack any resource that another Chinese company might have.
Blade: Hurricane Long 5 (968) FL
FH: D09C max
BH: D09C max
login View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote login Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2012 at 10:53pm
Samsonov Force Pro - FH: Grips Europe BH: Genius
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2012 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by gromousse gromousse wrote:

this is clear that Ma Long sometimes used the blade with pg3 lens and other with the pg7. lately the pg3 one.
what it is not clear at all is the difference between a dhs 506 from selected pg7.
mostly after testing differences between pg7s and the 506s feelings from the chronos one and others.

if between pg7s there are noticeable differences i gues it is the same between 506s.

how can you say that ? did you ever tried a 506 ? you're just making suppositions... I don't think there are so much difference between two 506 because these blades seem to have benn made especially for Ma Long. So I guess DHS pay high attention to the woods, the plies, the weight and general characteristics of the 506 blades. Excepted if DHS or Ma Long wanted to try different types of blade, of course.
You can have numerous variations with a blade which is made in hundreds of items... I think it's different with custom blades because the player has given to DHS his preferences.

By the way it may be possible to find a PG7 that could be as good as a 506, but you'll have to find the good one, good luck... I'm still not sure that it's possible anyway, but I don't have the answer to this question.
the chrono's 506 feels softer than the pg7, other say it feels much harder. ??.

* have you bought and tried several pg7's?

and some quotes from your post:
* not sure it is possible anyway,
* i don't think there are so much differences between two 506.
* you can have ... i think it is different with custom ...
* maybe it is possible ...

are you kidding?. all your post is a collection of suppositions.

Edited by ejmaster - 02/05/2012 at 11:34pm
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
glanden.zheng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glanden.zheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 12:48am

Wow, cool story bro. LOL Could you prove to us that it is otherwise? as in, "Probably a selected pg7 plays even better than a random 506."? because as far as I'm concerned, you may have tried tonnes of pg7's, but i highly doubt you would've tried enough of 506's to form that conclusion (and according to your post, only tried one). CNT grade blades like the 506 would not be "random", as they would be paid high attention to and tailored to a player's needs if he was to request one (there's the catch: that's why a 506 could be different. A player could easily request to DHS for a blade with different thickness, shape, weight... but they're not 'random', just specially developed for a player's needs. So for all anyone knows, the DHS 506 that others are saying to be using could have completely different properties from other 506's. And have you considered human error about how the 506 feels in terms of hardness, as you have referred?) 

Also, almost all of the posts in this entire forum are suppositions and opinions, but stuff discussed like this; it's more common sense, common logic. I mean, with the case of the 506, why would it be a CNT blade if it was so "random" like other variations a wood blade may have? Prove us wrong maybe, because if you can't you could just be as wrong as you think we are.
Butterfly Viscaria FL

FH: Hurricane 3 Prov

BH: Tenergy 05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glanden.zheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 12:50am
Originally posted by mercuur mercuur wrote:

Not sure, but I think earlier in the thread there was mention (with pictures) about how rubbers like the ones we see on prott.cc and the blades like the 506 are actually developed in a lab, and not mass produced in a factory. Gotta check back that in this thread though... it's probably around page 20-something Confused
Butterfly Viscaria FL

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 1:49am
gromousse & glande with h3 neo professional blue sponge tuned with parafin oil.

thank you for all that information about the dhs lab and other remarkable ideas. so your 506 were built to fit you.
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glanden.zheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 3:39am

thank you for all that information about the dhs lab and other remarkable ideas. so your 506 were built to fit you.

*provincial Smile and it's just a signature LOL what about it? Sleepy

and they aren't ideas, i did see them from back in this thread. You know, I never realised that people could be such remarkably confused about simple concepts like what I had described above, but I guess it would be so incredibly obvious that we are not in the CNT, and thus the blades weren't built for us. But since we got our hands on it, HEY! THEY SEEM PRETTY GOOD!LOL But FYI, groumousse and I got the blades both from prott.cc with the 506's under the title of "Ma Long blade". So is this enough clarification? not too much information to process? Tongue

edit: please dont' spell my name wrong again Smile it's glanden LOL, or glanden.zheng as the username

Edited by glanden.zheng - 02/06/2012 at 3:43am
Butterfly Viscaria FL

bleachfan92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bleachfan92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Lafetia Lafetia wrote:

"kim min seok blade and rubbers? anyone knows?"

Blade Nittaku Rutis st.  Rubbers tenergy 05.

he doesnt use a rutis. he uses a korbel custom from butterfly as what seo hyun deok, lee sang su, jung young sik uses
chain_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chain_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 7:53am

2017 (update)
ViS
Fh:TauI Bh: Mxs

Firefall

FH : Mantra H BH: Razanter R50
freez009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freez009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 9:23am
Now that everyone had his turn, Please Please Please Lets for some time focus on the new Joo se Hyuk setup ^^ 
Donic Defplay senso
FH: Mark V
BH: Buttefly feint long II
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 9:29am
I don't think Korean team using Rutis.  It doesn't look like it.  If I am not mistaking, most of them using Petr Korbel ST.
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 10:07am

When ttrubberman carried the first sheets of h3 neo (Before it was released on the market) he said it was made in the DHS "lab", not the main production lines - exact word used, just an FYI
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by chronos chronos wrote:

When ttrubberman carried the first sheets of h3 neo (Before it was released on the market) he said it was made in the DHS "lab", not the main production lines - exact word used, just an FYI

then you all have to write in your signature 506 dhs lab besides the precise rubber information.

and i am going to write selected pg7 dhs factory made.

Edited by ejmaster - 02/06/2012 at 12:53pm
EJ Club.

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 3:52pm
Kim Min Seok is sponsored by butterfly (along with Seo Hyun Deok and Lee Sang Su). They all happen to use the same setups- custom all-wood (Korbel) with Tenergy 05 on both sides. 
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 3:55pm
re: "lab" its just a word used to identify the particular source of some of this equipment, that I've heard used before.  it could very well be contracted out, I'm not sure if its really a good translation for whatever this place is.  I find it interesting to hear it used again in this context.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glanden.zheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 5:35pm

Originally posted by chronos chronos wrote:

then you all have to write in your signature 506 dhs lab besides the precise rubber information.

and i am going to write selected pg7 dhs factory made.

yeh, you do that Cool
Butterfly Viscaria FL

gromousse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gromousse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 6:42pm
)

Oh, you're right. I was thinking about it's possible that probably I can imagine that perhaps... you would not be totally wrong... I stop that. You're wrong. that's allLOL
- I know that there is not any difference between two 506 (strictly the same, same weight, same reactions). I own two of them. Do you ? No. You don't even own two random PG7LOL
- I know there is a huge difference of quality between a PG7 and the 506 I own. I bought a PG7 to compare. Did you buy a 506 to compare with your PG7 ? No.

So don't give me lessons, please. You're just another poor player that plays too much time on a forum. Like all of us. No difference... just like between my two 506 blades. oh, and yes, I can say my H3neo is professional. Really.Big smile In fact everything is professional in my racket. just... not me. But I guess I feel the same pleasure like them when I take my weapon in my hand. 
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2012 at 11:18pm
What's just like a korbel but slightly thicker and not head heavy with a flimsy tiny handle? 
arxidiavol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arxidiavol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2012 at 1:04pm
What blade Patrick Franzisca uses ?
As I see blue handle it can be TB ALC , but I am not sure ...
Rizzelet View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rizzelet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by arxidiavol arxidiavol wrote:

What blade Patrick Franzisca uses ?
As I see blue handle it can be TB ALC , but I am not sure ...

Yeah, I saw the same thing. I'm pretty sure you're right to say TB ALC.
GALAXY Moon
BUTTERFLY Defense Pro
DHS C&F III
chopchopslam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopchopslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

What's just like a korbel but slightly thicker and not head heavy with a flimsy tiny handle? 

Donic Waldner V1 perhaps?
Nittaku Acoustic?
Butterfly Grubba Pro
Tenergy 80
National Team Pogo LP .6mm
rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by chopchopslam chopchopslam wrote:

Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

Donic Waldner V1 perhaps?
Nittaku Acoustic?

tibhar stratus powerwood
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 195>
  Share Topic