Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

European Championship 2010 (videos)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
stepheN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepheN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2010 at 1:25pm
Suess is an ass, but he played quite well vs. vladi...
Sponsored Links

GSP-glamour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSP-glamour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2010 at 2:39pm

Baum was more intense in the third game.

Clap

Congrats Germany !

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.
chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2010 at 4:12pm

Suess is playing quite well ,surprisingly
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER
SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2010 at 7:03pm
Timo Boll-Evgueni Chtchetinine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrRienXi6hI

Vladimir Samsonov-Christian Suss:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bR_ZNix0DA
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

ma View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2010 at 10:26pm
I feel bad for dima. While he is injured adrien mattenet is screaming his ass off.
cata_60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cata_60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 12:36am
Originally posted by stepheN stepheN wrote:

Suess is an ass, but he played quite well vs. vladi...
 Surprisingly,Suess played well during team competiton,a good play near the table and a good mental shape. Against sweden Jens Lundqvist,he recovered from 0-2 and 1-7,nice comeback
chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 2:47am
Samsonov is playing very well also.
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 8:53am
Originally posted by ma ma wrote:

I feel bad for dima. While he is injured adrien mattenet is screaming his ass off.
Yes, Mattenet should have had more consideration for his injured opponent. Tough luck on Dima that he got injured, that is certainly worst luck than nets and edges in which we apologize to. If I play and my opponent is injured and can't perform to his best, I would not have celebrate if I win..
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 10:30am
Originally posted by dragon kid dragon kid wrote:

Originally posted by ma ma wrote:

Yes, Mattenet should have had more consideration for his injured opponent. Tough luck on Dima that he got injured, that is certainly worst luck than nets and edges in which we apologize to. If I play and my opponent is injured and can't perform to his best, I would not have celebrate if I win..

I do not think that during the game you should take into account your opponent's injuries - you can commiserate and feel for t he guy but you came to win and not to patronize the guy or to give him presents. The celebrations however are another thing...

The only argument that can excuse Mattenet there is that this was not a singles match, he was playing for the team and so celebration was for teh team result not for his own.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 2:41pm
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 3:01pm
Feel so sorry for the Romanian girls, they looked so crushed after losing getting their medals on the stand afterwards, they really were close and the difference was one Chinese ringer on the Dutch team. I love the Romanian style of play the women have, women who loop are awesome.
Gr8GrZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gr8GrZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 3:05pm
The French aren't as classy as most people think.
Oliver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 3:17pm
What do you mean? Explain. 
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

Feel so sorry for the Romanian girls, they looked so crushed after losing getting their medals on the stand afterwards, they really were close and the difference was one Chinese ringer on the Dutch team. I love the Romanian style of play the women have, women who loop are awesome.

Unfortunately, therein lies the problem - if your loops are not powerful enough (like top men's are) then the pick-hitter will usually prevail against loopster.

That's why current top women play a lot of very flat game - fast drives, counterdrives, punch-blocks, almost no loops. As soon as you loop and your loop is not a fast killer, you give your opponent a split-second to regroup and then she takes over the initiative.

But I agree - watching women-loopers is fun, more fun than watching two flat hitters compete at who can drive the ball faster...

Gr8GrZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gr8GrZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 3:22pm

Being westernize does not = class.

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Gr8GrZ Gr8GrZ wrote:

Being westernize does not = class.

that's deep... Shocked

Gr8GrZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gr8GrZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 5:24pm

Pass it on to the snobby Frenchies

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 6:17pm
Great matches, all of them :)
ThaiLe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThaiLe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 6:24pm
Emmanuel Lebesson is very quick on his feet and his FH shots are awesome.

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2010 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Unfortunately, therein lies the problem - if your loops are not powerful enough (like top men's are) then the pick-hitter will usually prevail against loopster.

That's why I think the men and women's team should train together. It would improve the men's fundamentals and consistency and improve the women's power.
rawrtje View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawrtje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2010 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

That's why I think the men and women's team should train together. It would improve the men's fundamentals and consistency and improve the women's power.

What is it about men that they can have more power than the women? Let's be honest here - ping pong isn't tennis or other "power sports", where the factor of testosterone/muscle-building is really apparent. I mean, a lot of the pro men look pretty scrawny to me...very scrawny sometimes. Very, very scrawny. Did I mention scrawny?
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2010 at 12:47am
>..<  just noticed something while reading a ITTF article, top 7 women players in Europe Championships, 

Wu Jiaduo, Shen Yanfei, Li Jiao, Krisztina Toth, Li Jie, Liu Jia, and Li Qian...
rawrtje View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawrtje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2010 at 12:49am
Li Jie looks like 15 years younger with that haircut... LOL

Judging from her current photo on ITTF site, I thought she was like...50. Then looking at more of her pictures, it appears she ages and rejuvenates and ages again very drastically all the time LOLLOL
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2010 at 1:11am
Ubi bene ibi patria.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2010 at 1:17am
Originally posted by rawrtje rawrtje wrote:

What is it about men that they can have more power than the women? Let's be honest here - ping pong isn't tennis or other "power sports", where the factor of testosterone/muscle-building is really apparent. I mean, a lot of the pro men look pretty scrawny to me...very scrawny sometimes. Very, very scrawny. Did I mention scrawny?

Well it's a reflex sport, the faster reflexes required, the less bulky the people are going to be. Football vs baseball vs basketball, or just positions in baseball, shortstops are small quick guys, first baseman lumbers around and hits homeruns. 

I don't think it has anything to do with muscles really, tiny Asian guys are perfectly capable of loopin the crap out of the ball just as hard as big American man, if not more so because of the technique, whole body looping, fluidity, women just don't look fluid in their loops, it's stiff, disjointed, even the good ones when they go to loop, like they aren't drilled long enough in just looping. 
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2010 at 1:26am
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2010 at 1:53pm
Copy of Gustosz's post - so that people will see it here as well

France vs Germany (semi-final)

1. Adrien MATTENET (FRA) - Dimitrij OVTCHAROV
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBHSQI2L

2. Emmanuel LEBESSON - Timo BOLL
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MJMYB04X

3. Christophe LEGOUT (FRA) - Christian Suss
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40GPYF2F

4. Adrien MATTENET - Timo BOLL
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=73XZMPN8

Germany vs Belarus Final

1. Vladimir SAMSONOV - Christian Suss
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TGMLN40V

2. Evgueni CHTCHETININE - Timo BOLL
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQSBUIM5

3. Pavel PLATONOU - Patrick BAUM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=65TSRQA0

rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2010 at 3:10pm
live tiago apolonia vs samsonov: http://www.laola1.tv/en/int/table-tennis/ettu/timo-boll-deu-paer-gerell-swe-/video/205-1180-31737.html

Edited by rui pedro81 - 09/17/2010 at 3:12pm
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2010 at 5:04am
@ttcountenance  Hug

Many Many Thanks for your Great Work in ETTC Teams

-J.
GECA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GECA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2010 at 6:10am
Good quality from EuroSport.
(File format .Vob,720X576)

CHTCHETININE Evgueni (BLR) vs PROKOPCOV Dmitrij (CZE)
(set 2,3,4)
(set 4)

Uploading Samsonov vs Korbel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic