Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2014 Chinese Super League - CTTSL (VIDEOS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2014 at 5:48pm
ZJk looked super sharp. Surgical accuracy on top of his usual power and spin. One can really wonder how to beat that.

Felt really sorry for Yan An, doing fine against the messed up awkward game of Ovtcharov, going 4:1 in game 5, and conceding 6 points in a row after that.

No Timo for Luneng? He's been suxing hard lately and its too important now. Wondering if they gona play him in the final. Maybe vs Ovtcharov..  Luneng should win this if they don't screw something.

puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Sponsored Links

assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2014 at 5:49pm
Mr Portal, if you are doing the editing, you cut WAY TOO MUCH my friend. A match between ZJK and FZD should not be 4 mins. I don't care if they towel down.. please leave more film. 
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2014 at 6:58pm
any chance to see full game Yan An - Ovcharov? Yan An was much much better here than in all games this year
BDylan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2014 at 7:15pm
I was there last night. Tough game for both of them, they went to game five and I just learned that there is also tie-break in table tennis. Hmmm, Ovtcharov brought his new golden-blonde hair bride with him.

Also saw a match JOO Se Hyuk fought against a Chinese player and lost.
Donic Waldner Ultra Carbon FL
FH:Balacuda
Bh:S3
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2014 at 8:21pm
# Final Stage 

► NINGBO Vs JIANGSU [HD(Semifinals/August7)
1. Yan An - Ovtcharov Dimitij @ 10:12
2. Joo See Hyuk - Cui Qinglei @ 53:17
3. Joo Sae Hyuk/Lin Gaoyuan - Zhang Chao/Lin Chen @ 1:36:57

• Ningbo: Ma Long, Yan An, Lin Gaoyuan, Lyu Xiang, Joo Saehyuk 
• Jiangsu: Zhang Chao, Cui Qinglei, Lin Chen, Wu Jiaji, C

http://www.youtube.com/Janus770 & https://www.facebook.com/TTJanus
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2014 at 8:25pm
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 2:25am

Two Tone Colored Ball - do you really think the spectators, at their distance from the players, can see the spin on the ball and any changes ?

Watch the video and give your opinion !
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 2:42am
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

Two Tone Colored Ball - do you really think the spectators, at their distance from the players, can see the spin on the ball and any changes ?

I don't know what the videos look like in HD streaming or on TV, but when you see them in embedded YouTube clips in the middle of post, the ball is barely visible at all, much less trying to see spin. So if I was only going by those embedded videos, I'd say the two color balls are a flop.

However, if you had a really nice HD video, taken much closer the action, that might make the ball colors visible and worth watching. We need to see better quality videos before we can judge.

Personally, I would love to play with two color balls. What surprises me from the Super League play is that it doesn't seem to much effect service receive. That is, play for service and receive looks about the same as it would for a white ball.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 2:42am

Not at all, this is going really to fast.....
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 5:38am
Final Stage (Men)

►SHANDONG Vs BAYI [Full HD(Semifinals/August 7) 
1. Hao Shuai - Fan Zhendong @ 6:19
2. Zhang Jike - Xu Chenhao @ 45:26
3. Hao Shuai/Fang Bo - Zhou Yu and Xu Chenhao @ 1:09:15
4. Zhang Jike - Fan Zhendong @ 1:42:23
5. Fang Bo - Zhou Yu @ 2:10:40

• Shandong: Zhang Jike, Hao Shuai, Fang Bo, Wu Hao, Wei Shihao, Liu Dingshuo, Timo Boll 
• Bayi: Wang Hao, Zhou Yu, Fan Zhendong, Xu Chenhao
http://www.youtube.com/Janus770 & https://www.facebook.com/TTJanus
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 7:48am
It's very likely the new ball hurt Joo.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 9:48am
Is there a reason why FZD wears one white and one tan color socks?
suds79 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suds79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 10:06am

Spectators? No. No difference.

The only case where this ball makes much of a difference is for TV slow motion replays. That part I think is good for TV and interesting to see. I definitely like the idea and would support the move.

Also just from watching the video myself, felt like there was a big difference in being able to see the ball when i went to watch it in youtube's theater mode or full screen vs watching it here in the thread which is what I normally do when checking out what people post.

Edited by suds79 - 08/08/2014 at 10:11am
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

It's very likely the new ball hurt Joo.

You are right, otherwise I don't think he would have lost his single match, with the same opponent.
Nagatito View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagatito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 8:53pm
When is gonna start the mens final
Blade: Timo Boll ALC
FH: T05
BH: Roundell
JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 9:05pm
Oh, boy. Just based on the Hao Shuai-FZD match, it is possible to see how both these guys suffer due to the new ball. The joy is gone... I do not like it.
(1) Juic SBA (Fl, 85 g) with Bluefire JP3 (red max) on FH and 0.6 mm DR N Desperado on BH; (2) Yinhe T7 (Fl, 87 g) with Bluefire M3 (red 2.0) on FH and 0.6 mm 755 on BH.
zjkfanforever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zjkfanforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Nagatito Nagatito wrote:

Beijing Time August 9 13:50

CCTV-5 Live Stream: http://www.ghzty.com/page/collection.php?match=293

CTTSL Live Stream: http://2014cttsl.sports.cn/video/v.html

Edited by zjkfanforever - 08/08/2014 at 9:37pm
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 9:38pm
SNOW WHITE BALL -- IDEAL ANSWER.

I favour pure white ball over any others..
Intensive white color is known to visually expand spherical objects, thus the snowwhite ball is the best to monitor by spectators and tv viewers.

Again, putting any more markings and colours onto the ball is of very little help, if any.
Far back in 2001, ITTF did abandone the idea of the multicolour ball, as having been aware of the visual stroboscopic effects to blur out on the ball at high rotational speed.

Chinese pundits ( =true utopians) have now resurrected a dead horse. Naturally, the horse failed to work anyhow..,

WE DID NOT NOTICE ANY VISIBLE ROTATION ON THE BALL.
   The chinese "Bicolour Project " has expectedly came an absolute FIASCO.

PURE WHITE BALL IS THE BEST. Yes.

kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 11:02pm
ZJK PLAYED SO WELL.
tack_and_grip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tack_and_grip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by suds79 suds79 wrote:

Spectators? No. No difference.

The only case where this ball makes much of a difference is for TV slow motion replays. That part I think is good for TV and interesting to see. 

Yeah, no difference to me except for slow-mo replays.  I can't wait to hear what the players say.

Failure or not, I hope it doesn't stop leagues (Chinese or not) from experimenting, whether it's equipment, rules, commentators, etc.
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 1:22am
Originally posted by zjkfanforever zjkfanforever wrote:

Originally posted by Nagatito Nagatito wrote:

Beijing Time August 9 13:50

CCTV-5 Live Stream: http://www.ghzty.com/page/collection.php?match=293

CTTSL Live Stream: http://2014cttsl.sports.cn/video/v.html

13:50 whose time

thanks
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 2:17am
live now. DIma:ZJK 1:1
ZJK playing soft and not confident, like int he team. Hmm..
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 2:37am
Try this live feed.  Near crystal HD.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 2:38am
What brand of ball are they using ?

Dimi slow looped last point in the 4th game and it bounced weird and Jike couldn't handle it.

Slow mo replays - I couldn't see the spin rotation with the two tone color.

Edited by LUCKYLOOP - 08/09/2014 at 3:22am
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 2:46am
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

Try this live feed.  Near crystal HD.

nyce!

Thanks man!
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 2:51am
Why does Yan Ying have to mention 2005 whenever Hao Shuai comes on screen?
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 3:07am
I keep trying to watch the lives streams but they're incredibly slow and choppy. I don't understand why.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 3:23am
Try a different feed on the left pane, like 江西移动HD.flv

If that still lags, then either your bandwidth or your ISP's overseas bandwidth is the limiting factor.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
ZhangJike88 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZhangJike88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 4:15am
Sorry to miss the match Cry

Where do i watch it afterwards?
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2014 at 5:04am
Originally posted by ZhangJike88 ZhangJike88 wrote:

Sorry to miss the match Cry

Where do i watch it afterwards?

Probably Mr Janus700 will put it on this thread very soon for every one around the world to enjoy it. Thanks to himClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic