Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FS: Hurricane 3 Provincial National Factory Tuned
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

FS: Hurricane 3 Provincial National Factory Tuned

About The Seller - "cagaragesales"

cagaragesales
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 Real Name
  n/a
 Contact Info
  n/a
 Ship From
  n/a
 Payments
  n/a
 Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Hurricane 3 Provincial National Factory Tuned
    Posted: 03/23/2009 at 3:12am
H3 Provincial Factory Tuned! Already being used by the Provincial Teams. I have a limited quantity in stock that was issued for the National Team. Approximately 400 were produced and 300 were sent to National Team and the remaining 100 were given to certain distributors in China.

This is the top quality batch of the Provincial Team Final Version / National Team Beta Version Hurricane 3 Factory Tuned Rubbers.

What's the difference between Provincial and National? Imagine quality ranged in a scale of 1-10. 1-5 would be commercial quality (given out to normal people), 6-9 would be provincial quality (given to provincial teams), and 9-10 would be national quality (given to the national team). These batch is at the 8-9 quality range.

The Factory-Tuned rubber is a similar technology to the Haifu Tuner. DHS has factory tuned the rubber so you don't need to speed glue, and it's tournament legal. Now you can play H3 Pro just like the good ol' days. It'll play like it's speed glued up but it'll pass the ENEZ.

#20 Sponge
2.2mm Thickness
37 Degree's Hardness

Price $39 each

$6 flat shipping rate (rubber will be shipped from China IMMEDIATELY by my fiance)

you can order via PM or from my website: www.powerpingpong.com

Here's a sample picture from a distributor:

Sponsored Links

charlesj View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 6:00am
This is confusing... so is this a provincial or national?

and at the price of a Tenergy 05, it is expensive! but hopefully good...

hmmm... the pic u have is the same as tt rubber man
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 8:25am
both stole the picture from somewhere else. There's the water mark
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
charlesj View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 11:01am
Please provide the uncut weight and tackiness information once you get the stock.

It would be interesting to compare it with Tenergy 05, old H3 and BW2. Awaiting for your review...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 11:17am
Yes, the picture is from on of my distributors. Seems that ttrubberman knows some of my distributors as well. Neither of us have the rubber on hand currently. I do have them in China right now and I'll have my own pictures up soon.
ttrubberman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrubberman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 12:21pm
Very fast, man. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 12:27pm
Here's some of the original pictures from the distributor and 2 from my fiancee. (sorry for the line in the middle [that's what I get for using a free-ware program for watermarks])
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 12:40pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 12:53pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/04/2009 at 9:34am
new update: rubbers have finally arrived in hand. I'll be testing them out within the next 3-4 days and then writing a review.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic