Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SDC Handmade Blades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SDC Handmade Blades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2020 at 6:04am
Something like that. It's a paint that gives that effect. 
Sponsored Links

Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2020 at 4:02am
Another Innegra S - Carbon blade (IC), this time it's an inner fiber type.

Structure: Black Limba / Limba / IC / Ayous / IC / Limba / Black Limba
Weight: 81.3g
Thickness: 5.7mm
Freq.: 1205 Hz

Magic_M View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2020 at 8:29am
I really like the natural look of the black limba.
And I am waiting for the first impressions about the innegra fibre.
piligrim View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2020 at 9:03am
beautiful blade!
Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2020 at 3:31pm
Thanks!

I haven't had the chance to try neither of the blades I made with Innegra S yet, however  I feel this is more of a supporting fiber. What I mean is that it doesn't take over the feeling of the whole blade like ALC or Carbon, it's a little more tamed. The sound is also very different.
Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2020 at 4:38am
This was the second blade in the katana family, made for the same costumer.

Composition : Black Walnut / Yellow Pine / Ayous / Yellow Pine / Ako
Weight: 87.6g
Thickness: 5.7mm
Freq. : 1205 Hz

Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2020 at 4:35am
This one of two blades I made for a forum member. It's inspired in the Timo Boll Spark, hence the very cool orange and grey handle.

Composition : Black Lima / Innegra-Carbon / Ako / Ayous / Ako / Innegra-Carbon / Black Limba
Weight: 83.0g
Thickness: 5.3mm
Freq. : 1140 Hz

Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2020 at 3:20am
And this is the sister of that last blade. Very interesting composition with a classic looking handle.

Composition : Black Walnut / Aramid-Carbon / Ako / Ayous / Innegra-Carbon / Ako / Limba
Weight: 82.5g
Thickness: 5.45mm
Freq. : 1230 Hz

Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2020 at 3:39am
More quarantine experiments. 

I have to admit there was an inspiration in a certain recent Butterfly blade  I love the look of the Revoldia, so I wanted to make something similar without looking like a flat out copy. Composition wise it's also similar, except for the CNF layer, however I experimented with something I hope will give similar results.

Composition : Koto / Magic fairy dust / Ayous / Kiri / Ayous / Magic fairy dust / Koto
Weight: 88.2g
Thickness: 5.8mm
Freq. : 1270 Hz
Balance: 2.9cm (Low)

Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2020 at 2:51am
This was one of the blades I had the most fun building lately. Mostly because the client was very clinical during the whole process, which is a good thing, this is what "custom" means. So after a few back and forth emails we set on a composition similar to the W968, based on his playing style. But he also had a clear idea of what he wanted for the final weight, balance and frequency of the blade so it was an extra challenge to achieve that objective. The handle was inspired in the Harimoto blade and was projected to help with lowering the centre of gravity.

Composition : Black Limba / Ayous / Aramid-Carbon / Ayous / Aramid-Carbon / Ayous / Black Limba
Weight: 88.5g
Thickness: 5.95mm
Freq. : 1360 Hz
Balance: 2.2cm (Very Low)

Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2020 at 5:16am
I think I'll call this one "Longclaw" 

Composition: 1 ply Tola
Weight: 101.2g
Thickness: 7.0mm
Headsize: 155x150mm
Freq.: 1550 Hz

Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2020 at 6:26am
Awesome blades, congratulations!
Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2020 at 7:31am
Thank you!
Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 13 minutes ago at 3:56am
Built this one some time ago for a forum member. Typical Boll ALC composition but with a slightly larger core.

Composition: Koto / A-C / Limba / Kiri / Limba / A-C / Koto
Thickness: 5.95mm
Weight: 88.4g
Freq.: 1507 Hz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic